+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Received my PPR today at 6pm EST. Finally my wait is over. After 11 months for Ontario-PNP and then 13 months for the PR it was a long, arduous, frustrating journey but thankfully it has finally ended. I might not be logging onto the forum from now on, but if anyone needs any help please do not hesitate to private message me so that I get an email notification and I will respond as soon as I can.

I hope you all receive your PPRs in quick time as well. Remember to keep your head up no matter how gloomy the situation might seem.

See you guys in two years when I get ready to apply for citizenship. :D
Congratulations Ali. are you from Pakistan.

Last edited:

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Finally got the golden email! It took exactly 13 months to get the passport request.
However, I have already sent my passport to Ottawa for TRV on last Monday. Not sure what to do in this situation. I have sent an email to CIC. I will talk with an agent on Monday morning.
Congratulations!
Received my PPR today at 6pm EST. Finally my wait is over. After 11 months for Ontario-PNP and then 13 months for the PR it was a long, arduous, frustrating journey but thankfully it has finally ended. I might not be logging onto the forum from now on, but if anyone needs any help please do not hesitate to private message me so that I get an email notification and I will respond as soon as I can.

I hope you all receive your PPRs in quick time as well. Remember to keep your head up no matter how gloomy the situation might seem.

See you guys in two years when I get ready to apply for citizenship. :D
Congratulations!

Reactions: A.Syed1

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got the golden email! It took exactly 13 months to get the passport request.
However, I have already sent my passport to Ottawa for TRV on last Monday. Not sure what to do in this situation. I have sent an email to CIC. I will talk with an agent on Monday morning.

yeah!i told me buddy. Congrats!!!

Reactions: sam_dawkins

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
Hello all, im at a funny situation, i dont know if some of you have the same problem, my AOR is 6th May, my BG ip1 went to na2 at 30 Oct, and my employer received the verification call at 8th Nov, and two days later the BG changed back to ip1 wording (your application is inprogress, we will send you a message when we start your background check). I have searched on the forum, and couldn't find any similar situation. All the information is saying after na2 the BG chang to (we are processing.......). Please help me out , if someone knows about this , what is the problem. By the way i asked my employer, he said the office just asked about my employment, and my bossconfirmedeverything , and told
me the officer is satisfied.
My case is also stuck after my employer received the verification call and it has been 7 months and I have not received anything else after that.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
What is gcms? Is it same like case specific enquiry. I have already submit the enquiry.
GCMS notes provide you the status of your file as it goes through different stages of processing.
If you are inland you can get it for free. if you are outland you can ask some relative or a friend who is in canda to order it for you. if no friend or relative in canada, you can use gcms providers to order it on your behalf. They charge 20 dollars at least for doing so. these links provide you an info on the kind of info you get from gcms:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi-jr305NjXAhUFvhQKHToRAuYQFggmMAA&url=https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/understanding-gcms-notes.366708/&usg=AOvVaw25zOuYgosSvE4pIW0afAIt

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj96aqc5djXAhWBsRQKHZWyC3oQrAIILigBMAA&url=https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/page-6&usg=AOvVaw0M1mVksFFfmEf5T4uwCD-F

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
yeah!i told me buddy. Congrats!!!
Thanks man! Your timeline is similar to mine. I hope you will get passport request soon.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
FSW O. I already raised CSE and email them but no reply yet. Will call them on Tuesday.
Nowadays, CIC is taking about 10 days to response. But don’t expect something specific other than standard reply.

Yes, call would be a better option where you may have some specific information if you get connected with some nice agent.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
No i am outland applicant.. i just wanted to confirm if everyone gets this status before their medical is extended or they get the request to redo medical
I don’t know what exact rule/guideline is but I know an Outland case where medical was extended for one year. In fact CIC asked applicant for new medical but applicant responded that it’s CIC concern as CIC could not make a decision within defined timeline.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Congratulations ....

Reactions: sam_dawkins

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I don’t know what exact rule/guideline is but I know an Outland case where medical was extended for one year. In fact CIC asked applicant for new medical but applicant responded that it’s CIC concern as CIC could not make a decision within defined timeline.
That's some cool applicant

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
that sounds like something i would say to cic.