+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I sent a fax to CSIS and received a letter that confirmed my security screening in CSI. Also, you may find some words in GCMS that show your security screening has been started.
thanks I was just wondering because I am in SS based on my GCMS and people say different things about length of SS for Iranian (up to 2 years). If you got it in 4 month then it is not that gloomy : )

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello,
I will be hitting 6 month tomorrow night(AOR march 29). I am already pessimistic, I have been in background check (IP2)since beginning of August. Usually IP2 takes a couple of weeks at most or months, rarely in between.

But this thread does give hope, just reading back from the years of 2015 and 2016 and seeing how all the desperate people of back then got a happy ending, reminds me that even if it takes a few more months, within another 6 to 10 month it will be a happy ending. I have a friend that applied with me same day and is more or less in the same situation (he is in IP2 since early july) I'd like to know what are usual times for IP2 background checks, are there like durations that are standards like lets say 4 months? 6 months?
Then again it could be FSW outland quotas mentionned earlier in the thread, maybe by this new year we'll find out.

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello,
I will be hitting 6 month tomorrow night(AOR march 29). I am already pessimistic, I have been in background check (IP2)since beginning of August. Usually IP2 takes a couple of weeks at most or months, rarely in between.

But this thread does give hope, just reading back from the years of 2015 and 2016 and seeing how all the desperate people of back then got a happy ending, reminds me that even if it takes a few more months, within another 6 to 10 month it will be a happy ending. I have a friend that applied with me same day and is more or less in the same situation (he is in IP2 since early july) I'd like to know what are usual times for IP2 background checks, are there like durations that are standards like lets say 4 months? 6 months?
Then again it could be FSW outland quotas mentionned earlier in the thread, maybe by this new year we'll find out.
get you gcms notes and see if you are in security screening/

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
my friend requested gcms for himself, and since we are similar I will see what they tell him first. I tend not to bother getting information when there is nothing I can do about that information...

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
thanks I was just wondering because I am in SS based on my GCMS and people say different things about length of SS for Iranian (up to 2 years). If you got it in 4 month then it is not that gloomy : )
In the past, the length of security check was between 1 to 6 months for Iranian, but during 2017 it is usually more than 5 months for most cases.

KatJan

May 25, 2017
I have sent an email to the person responsible for CBSA GCMS notes stating this info. lets see what she has to say about that.
Did you get reply from that person? I got the GCMS notes from CBSA and it is useless. I am thinking about to email the person for my case too.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Did you get reply from that person? I got the GCMS notes from CBSA and it is useless. I am thinking about to email the person for my case too.
she said that is all I will get if I request gcms notes from cbsa. I am really confused about cbsa's role here.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Dear friends
It's been 8 months since I got aor.
I ordered 2 gcms notes and my eligibility is still recommended pass by case analyst. There is nothing mention about officer comment.
My background check is NA since last 6 months. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility?
Does anybody have background status NA for more than 6 months ???
Yes i am also stuck in Eligibility Review from past 10 months. applied GCMS all is Passed .. Criminality , Medical , Assessment All Passed since last year Dec. but eligibility in review and there is no news since Mar 2017 , Medical was extended by CIC in Mar. 2017 till Mar 2018 after reassessment.
But After that there is noting happend on my file and waiting ... currently 15th Month Going on since AOR (2nd Aug. 2016) My Background is NA since Dec. 2016
its good to hear that i am not all alone in this race.. :p;)

Reactions: sam_dawkins

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Yes i am also stuck in Eligibility Review from past 10 months. applied GCMS all is Passed .. Criminality , Medical , Assessment All Passed since last year Dec. but eligibility in review and there is no news since Mar 2017 , Medical was extended by CIC in Mar. 2017 till Mar 2018 after reassessment.
But After that there is noting happend on my file and waiting ... currently 15th Month Going on since AOR (2nd Aug. 2016) My Background is NA since Dec. 2016
Do you know why your eligibility is in review? Any information in your GCMS notes?

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi, rizwanrazzaq, looks like we are on the same boat. There are not many cases I saw in this forum like our cases still going through "Eligibility Review" after waiting more than one year. I am a CEC applicant applied in Sep 2016. And I only know three cases include you and me in this special situation.

zain ahmed

Apr 7, 2013
Hi, rizwanrazzaq, looks like we are on the same boat. There are not many cases I saw in this forum like our cases still going through "Eligibility Review" after waiting more than one year. I am a CEC applicant applied in Sep 2016. And I only know three cases include you and me in this special situation.
i am in same boat too.

got Background check NOTAPPLICABLE somewhere in april2017 and still NA.
aor dec2016
CEC applicant

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
In my case they ,MY Medical was expiring on 6 Jun 2017 and i made request to issue a letter for new medical but they Re-assessed the existing medical and update it till 15th Mar. 2018 ... as per last GCMS Notes i got in Aug. there is no agent comments about eligibility Review or no activity done on my file since Mar 2017 , last activity they done is only medical re assessment in Mar.2017