+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
265 days..
My BGC is NA and security is Not Started. This is my timeline according to the notes:
Aor: 25/11/2016
Med: 30/11/2016
A11.2 Met at CIO and elig. Not started: 15/12/2016
File transfer to local vo: 17/12/2016
Elig. Recommend Passed at local vo: 27/3/2017
There is no note from officer and no action till now!

I wonder what they are doing during these 5 months after they recommended passed my eligibility and even didn't start the security!!! They also didn't respond to my cse and emails after passing 6 months! Many cases got their ppr from the same vo and I am still waiting without knowing the real reason! I am devastated by this unexplained painful waiting!

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Do you know for sure if it is CSIS department for CBSA department where we can do ATIP ?
If you were asking either CSIS or CBSA, then answer is both. I saw both departments on the ATIP website.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Here is my update:
AOR Jan 2016
Ottawa VO
Medicals :passed Feb 2016 and extended till now
Criminality: passed
Security : my wife passed , mine is still pending
been here in Canada for 5 years.
raised a case to both CSBA and CSIS. both told me we cleared you in Aug 2016
Called CIC and was told they haven't received any response from CSIS :))))))
Notified CIC last week.
This is really ridicules. these gov employees are good for nothing. its been 18 month for me and counting...

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Hello,

I have applied and received AOR on Feb 20, 2016. Applied through Express Entry under PNP-Human Capital Priorities stream (in Canada, Ontario application) but still no PPR request (after 16 months). I called them and always say the same thing: my application is under process. Requested GCMS notes and last three GCMS notes state the same thing. The case officer is satisfied with the application and I meet all the eligibility criteria. In the meantime, my passport got expired and I uploaded the new passport once requested and that is in last year May. After that there is no update other than a ghost email back in November last year.
Does anyone have any idea what to do at this stage?

Thanks,
Mahi
Raise a case to CSBA and CSIS. might be helpful.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Raise a case to CSBA and CSIS. might be helpful.
@Miles Away Would you please explain how to raise case to CBSA. CSIS finished my screening in Sept. 2016 and I'm still waiting for final decision? Thanks

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Here is my update:
AOR Jan 2016
Ottawa VO
Medicals :passed Feb 2016 and extended till now
Criminality: passed
Security : my wife passed , mine is still pending
been here in Canada for 5 years.
raised a case to both CSBA and CSIS. both told me we cleared you in Aug 2016
Called CIC and was told they haven't received any response from CSIS :))))))
Notified CIC last week.
This is really ridicules. these gov employees are good for nothing. its been 18 month for me and counting...
are you an inland applicant? if then contact your mp with all the documents.

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
Firstly lots of luck to all waiting for their PPR, wish u all Godspeed.
Im an unfortunate applicant of nov 2015.
Its been over 21 months for me im outland, just needed some help from you guys as per my Gcms notes that i got two days back my security is clear but my husband security began last year on July 04, 2016. There are 3 subactivities mentioned but since everything is blank i cant know if it has ended or not.
Also on first page of gcms notes their is a date mentioned
Updated date:
Which is of july 2017 last month
Does this mean perhaps that security notes was amended becz otherwise no movement in notes since last july.
Would greatly appreciate help.
Ive consistently emailed them every month they always send "security/ background in progress" standard template but in last email they said "additional verifications needed" are these both same.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I am FSW outland. how to raise a case to CBSA ?

I have already fax and mailed CSIS and waiting for their reply for last 4 weeks.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Guys Need Help !!!

AOR :- Feb 01 2017
I am CEC Outland applicant.
6 Months Processing time already finished..........I got GCMS notes last month on July 12 2017......
It says Medical :- Pass
Eligibility :- Recommend Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Back Ground status still says :- Not Applicable. So I think Eligibility is still under process.....
I sent them email 20 days ago to know the status of my file. They replied that my application need some additional verification..

Now, anybody here know howmuch time does it take to clear up my eligibility ????
Your answer will be really appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
updated date might be the one on which gcms notes were generated. additional verifications message is usually sent to those whose security screening is ongoing.

Hi everyone,
Firstly lots of luck to all waiting for their PPR, wish u all Godspeed.
Im an unfortunate applicant of nov 2015.
Its been over 21 months for me im outland, just needed some help from you guys as per my Gcms notes that i got two days back my security is clear but my husband security began last year on July 04, 2016. There are 3 subactivities mentioned but since everything is blank i cant know if it has ended or not.
Also on first page of gcms notes their is a date mentioned
Updated date:
Which is of july 2017 last month
Does this mean perhaps that security notes was amended becz otherwise no movement in notes since last july.
Would greatly appreciate help.
Ive consistently emailed them every month they always send "security/ background in progress" standard template but in last email they said "additional verifications needed" are these both same.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Thanks!
But requested date for gcms is 8th august which is after the updated date so its not possible.

In my case updated date was medicals renewal date. Did PA have birthday recently, maybe they checked for changes in eligibility.. It could be anything new added. If you have previous notes, try to compare them in areas that might have changed. Good luck!

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
In my case updated date was medicals renewal date. Did PA have birthday recently, maybe they checked for changes in eligibility.. It could be anything new added. If you have previous notes, try to compare them in areas that might have changed. Good luck!

Thank you its my first set of gcms notes :(
After spending 3 sleepless nights trying to decode this 100 page document just to find a small clue as to y its taking soooo long. I suppose i can just say that this whole security screening stuff is incredibly unbelievable, in the age of databases etc u can get info within minutes, my husband has only ever travelled to one country whr he did his ms from and then worked thr fr a few years payed al taxes throughout cant understand y it needs 13 months of checking.

If cic is to dump every case on cbsa fr screening then cbsa definitely needs to increase its employees becz 13 months is extremely long fr one person chking and ironically its stil ongoing.

Sory guys just really dissapointed and frustrated. Suppose al i can do is just be patient.

Reactions: shaheerjaved

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Thank you its my first set of gcms notes :(
After spending 3 sleepless nights trying to decode this 100 page document just to find a small clue as to y its taking soooo long. I suppose i can just say that this whole security screening stuff is incredibly unbelievable, in the age of databases etc u can get info within minutes, my husband has only ever travelled to one country whr he did his ms from and then worked thr fr a few years payed al taxes throughout cant understand y it needs 13 months of checking.

If cic is to dump every case on cbsa fr screening then cbsa definitely needs to increase its employees becz 13 months is extremely long fr one person chking and ironically its stil ongoing.

Sory guys just really dissapointed and frustrated. Suppose al i can do is just be patient.
I understand you completely, I'm waiting on security for the last 11 months with CBSA. Are you inland? Did you ask CSIS about your status with them? I'm thinking to withdraw my application, 14 months since AOR and counting, no WP, no healthcard, just sitting and waiting while they are not doing their job.