+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yeah may be the agent everyday answering thousands of call and they do response without seeing our application but some tell truth but now a days I have seen so many people on the forum getting wrong info so let's trust only God

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just call cic today and last week as well last week they said my background security is done and my wife is still under progress and now today agent told me that mine is also in progress and wife security not started yet dont know whom to trust or no totally upside down.
which number you called?
I called the 1888 number and everytime said high volume of calls, and couldn't connect to agent ..and I have been try many times.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
I ordered 3 sets of notes. On the first ones there was no group name at all, these were ordered in Sept 2016. Then in March 2017 notes had group name PNP secure outstanding, and the last ones from May 2017 had only group name PNP.
When agent told me security is still ongoing, I asked what does this change of group name mean because now I only have PNP, he said let me check on screen and then said I still see PNP secure outstanding.
Still waiting on CSIS reply to see what is going on with them. I just hope it will be over soon for all of us.

Blanka, the previous post was for you...

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered 3 sets of notes. On the first ones there was no group name at all, these were ordered in Sept 2016. Then in March 2017 notes had group name PNP secure outstanding, and the last ones from May 2017 had only group name PNP.
When agent told me security is still ongoing, I asked what does this change of group name mean because now I only have PNP, he said let me check on screen and then said I still see PNP secure outstanding.
Still waiting on CSIS reply to see what is going on with them. I just hope it will be over soon for all of us.
that's so painful waited for over a year. have you think of withraw and submit a regular cec application? cec applicant is really fast. less than 3 month.
if your point now is over 420

soka

Apr 25, 2016
that's so painful waited for over a year. have you think of withraw and submit a regular cec application? cec applicant is really fast. less than 3 month.
if your point now is over 420

Does not matter, I am CEC almost 6 months now

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
which number you called?
I called the 1888 number and everytime said high volume of calls, and couldn't connect to agent ..and I have been try many times.
Call in this number 1 (888) 242-2100 of you inside Canada.
Outside Canada +1 (613) 944-4000
Wait and choose 7 for express entry.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I don't know what their plans are regarding medical redo's at the moment. Mine still shows "Passed" and it already expired on 5 May 2017. I have seen other people's medicals were extended without any redo. But that said, CIC can ask for redo if they are worried about a medical condition mentioned in the initial medical exam. Fingers crossed that yours and mine will just get extended until PPR.
Any updates Inspired in your application in this week,my medical still review in progress,hope they have extended already.lets hope good news next week.Have a good weekend,
Rabin

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates Inspired in your application in this week,my medical still review in progress,hope they have extended already.lets hope good news next week.Have a good weekend,
Rabin
Hi RabinJi, no news on my side. Sent a CSE on 16 May and requested notes 25 May. I do not have any direct access to follow updates on MyCIC account (we used a lawyer representative)... Can only wait now until end of June for the responses. The waiting is killing us.
Holding thumbs for all of us. Have a great weekend too!

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi Guys.
As of today the second background check (security screening) has been ongoing 4 months and 11 days. It started on 25 January 2017. I am wondering:
a- what this security screening include?
b- who (which institution / institutions) conduct it or are CIC's stakeholders?
c- whether there is a time limitation for it?
d- according which the criteria are applicants chosen for this (deep) screening?
e- what is its practical function ("bad people do not need PR to do bad things" logic)?
f- why is it not a transparent process?
g- what is the methodology of this screening (how is it conducted: data-base check, agent check on the ground etc)?
h- is there any supervisor check for it (in case of too long time etc.)?
i- what are the rights of applicants in this process?
Of course we do not have any sufficient information to answer those questions with certainty since everybody who has to do with Canadian immigration knows that this is a process which we can call without any doubt a "black box". What, why, how, how long happens in this black box is not known. Though I know I am not able to influence the processing of this security screening process I still cannot hold back to question lots of things about it because it is a powerful factor that influence my and my family's life fundamentally. It is an annoying feeling that some people "check you" in order to make a decision about if you will be able to immigrate to Canada as landed immigrants and more importantly, how long does it approximately take. By the way, there is a correlation between a good functioning democratic state (rule of law) and sufficient providing of information about its bureaucratic procedures for its residents (whatever bureaucratic procedure it is). In general terms, the more transparent is the bureaucratic procedure, the more democratic (according being client-friendly) it is and the higher is its life quality. This is a generally accepted fact in political science and public administration.
We are 1- residents of Canada, 2- taxpayers, 3- clients of CIC (who even pay for the service that they should provide). Moreover we are valuable immigrants (some of which like me are selected by their provincial governments to become landed immigrants) who potentially or currently contribute its economic and social development. All of us without any particular exception are valuable and useful for Canada, and not only we are interested in Canada but also Canada is interested in us - with other words, benefit on immigration cannot be considered as a one-way-road.
---
My point is, those who have been waiting for their PPR/PR for over 6 months should take action, and more importantly, they should get organized - a WhatsApp group or so would be a good start because we definitely need to exchange information and finally do something together and well organized in order to protect our interests.
---
I am really bad in opening a WhatsApp group, but I think there are quite qualified and talented people here in the forum who could do it in minutes. Again, it is important, guys. Nobody even know about the problem that we are facing. We should make people aware of this problem. Even my Canadian friends/colleagues consider the delay I am facing as an exception or explain it with too many applications etc. and when I explain them that there are numerous people waiting over 6 months (and some of which even wait over a year) they are shocked. We should inform Canadian public with this existing and serious problem and not only try to help ourselves but also others coming after us. And more significantly, we should try to give a valuable feedback to Canadian immigration bureaucracy (including the Immigration Minister Hussey). There are a lot of ways we can use. I can hear that some forum-people already say it won't work and we can't change anything, but what do we have to lose?
Please think about it and please consider this.
---
With this opportunity I wish you guys all a speedy PPR/PR and hope this message finds you all well.

Reactions: Sugar2016

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi frends
I called cic and the agent told me that my application is finalised.
Now i wanna know in how many days would i be getting ppr..
Please answer frends

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi frends
I called cic and the agent told me that my application is finalised.
Now i wanna know in how many days would i be getting ppr..
Please answer frends
Congrats Satnam Singh,
I am not experience of this stage, but I believe, it should be over a week or so to get PPR

Do you mind sharing your stream and timeline?