+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been almost 7 months since i submitted my PR application, My BG check has been in process for more than a month, on 23 May i was asked to submit a new SCHEDULE A form, which I did, on 24 May. Reply to my Case Specific Inquiry that i submitted via email was that some additional background checks are required in my case.

is anybody else going through the same ? or has been through this process? can someone please tell me as when can i expect a decision ?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any in lander is requested to redo medical here in this group after your medical expired?Please share your experienced,my medical is expired already and in my cic account the status of my medical is review in progress,long time it was passed,even i have had sent message through web form for extension but never received message,Please let me know if anybody here got extended.And what should i expect?Redo or extension?Is it final review guys,
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi there. I'm waiting for PPR from January 2017. You people have any idea how long it takes? I submitted my additional documents also what they want.

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there. I'm waiting for PPR from January 2017. You people have any idea how long it takes? I submitted my additional documents also what they want.
You are on the wrong forum..all of us here have been waiting for more than six months, possibly a year-1.5 yrs. Look for the forums with Jan 2017 AOR.

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any in lander is requested to redo medical here in this group after your medical expired?Please share your experienced,my medical is expired already and in my cic account the status of my medical is review in progress,long time it was passed,even i have had sent message through web form for extension but never received message,Please let me know if anybody here got extended.And what should i expect?Redo or extension?Is it final review guys,
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
Hi Rabin,
Like I had told you earlier dont worry about it. CIC wont deny your application based on this. They may extend it, most likely, but at their own sweet time. or ask you to redo ( least likely, since you are inland).
They extended my wife's even before it expired but mine are expired for last 3 months and has been extended. In some cases they ask just before PPR to ensure that it is valid when you land.

Reactions: RabinJi

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been almost 7 months since i submitted my PR application, My BG check has been in process for more than a month, on 23 May i was asked to submit a new SCHEDULE A form, which I did, on 24 May. Reply to my Case Specific Inquiry that i submitted via email was that some additional background checks are required in my case.

is anybody else going through the same ? or has been through this process? can someone please tell me as when can i expect a decision ?
All of us on the forum have been through this and there is no definite answer on when you can expect a decision.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016

Thanks in advance,
Rabin
My medical went into "review in progress" 3 months before expiry date, on GCMS notes I received today, I noticed they asked for update on my kids' medicals, new validity date was granted.
In one occasion, MP told me that CIC has right to extend the medicals if there were no concerns about it, only one time during application processing. Stay positive ;)

Last edited:

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
My medical went into "review in progress" 3 months before expiry date, on GCMS notes I received today, I noticed they asked for update on my kids' medicals, new validity date was granted.
In one occasion, MP told me that CIC has right to extend the medicals if there were no concerns about it, only one time during application processing. Stay positive ;)
Thanks for the response.Hope they will extend mine too.That means the status of my medical will be remain review in progress in my cic account for 3 months or might be passed soon.
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rabin,
Like I had told you earlier dont worry about it. CIC wont deny your application based on this. They may extend it, most likely, but at their own sweet time. or ask you to redo ( least likely, since you are inland).
They extended my wife's even before it expired but mine are expired for last 3 months and has been extended. In some cases they ask just before PPR to ensure that it is valid when you land.
Yeah you told me one time.i remember now but also i am worrying if they might ask me to redo then my processing time will be delay.Hope they might be extended mine too.even I see some guys on the forum,cic have extended their medical as per their dependents validity,and my dependents have done second medical on February 10.
Rabin

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Thanks for the response.Hope they will extend mine too.That means the status of my medical will be remain review in progress in my cic account for 3 months or might be passed soon.
Rabin
It will probably be sooner. Our medicals had validity till the end of the June. In March we noticed change on mycic account when medical was under review again, and then after some time it was "passed" again. Today I found out that update was asked for kids in March, and it was granted new validity in the mid of April.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks again,i hope it might be changed to passed sooner,or lets hope some positive news from cic,please share your time line also.
Thanks

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Que Em
Hi Ajisam,

Congrats on getting your PPR, Can you please share with us what are the causes of delay on your application in your opinion.
Also would you mind sharing your nationality . As I read in your previous posts that u were unable to provide Saudi PCC with valid reason .

The reason to ask such questions is , I was also an expat lived in Saudi for two years before moving to Canada. Now i have applied for PR (under CEC class) but as it is mentioned on CIC website i haven't provide Saudi PCC.

Best Regards.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys just now I called to cic and the agent told me they will send me a request to redo medical, as i have requested them for extension but they didn't and still in review in progress in my cic account ,So can we trust agent that for sure they will send me request?He told me my background check is completed too.
Rabin

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
All the best Rabinji. Hope you get your PPR soon.

I would suggest not completely trusting the agents. I have many a times been given wrong information.