+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
fkl said:
Any source? Or this is just opinion / hearsay. Tons of muslims still apply and get through and its safe to say, a small number of those are hung longer in this process.
he's just a cry baby. i think i've seen him posting this muslim are victims crap before.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Yes, innocent Muslims are victims who pay the price of crimes they did not commit. The president of the US, Donald Trump, signed an executive order to ban Muslims from 6 Muslim countries to enter the US! What do you call that? Muslims already face discrimination and a very unfair treatment in airports and ports of entry in the west, and are subject to extreme security vetting when they apply for visas or immigration.
If you don't know these facts, then you live in La La Land! Or perhaps you know but you don't care because it doesn't affect you.

chillito said:
he's just a cry baby. i think i've seen him posting this muslim are victims crap before.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Let's count the number of Arabs/Muslims who are delayed because of the security screening in this thread and see if they constitute the majority here.
We have:
(1) Mohammed (me): 18+ months since AOR!
We have (2) Messiry, (3) Ahmed, (4) Sirine from Tunisia, (5) Morhaf (the new guy), (6) Shana,
(7)-( 8 ) We have 2 guys from Lebanon
(9) Muhammad Anees
Feel free to complete this list and update it with the length of the delays due to the extreme security vetting of Muslims.

chillito said:

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
I challenge you to tell me the name of a single non-Muslim applicant who had to wait for more than 18 months and counting like me!

chillito said:

Jan 1, 2015
thank you all,
yes i am muslim & lebanese too
i was surprised because i already visited Canada as a tourist 3 years ago, and my wife and two kids are already living there since 9 months.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
mohammed.xyzt said:
Let's count the number of Arabs/Muslims who are delayed because of the security screening in this thread and see if they constitute the majority here.
We have:
(1) Mohammed (me): 18+ months since AOR!
We have (2) Messiry, (3) Ahmed, (4) Sirine from Tunisia, (5) Morhaf (the new guy), (6) Shana,
(7)-( 8 ) We have 2 guys from Lebanon
(9) Muhammad Anees

Feel free to complete this list and update it with the length of the delays due to the extreme security vetting of Muslims.
I don't know how far you are right and the matter is controversial enough.yet I also know many from my country who are getting through this..may be not within 6 months but not taking 18th months also.more so my sister and mother are canadian citizens so I am sorry that I don't agree with you completely.hope you and all of us get our ppr soon

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
mohammed.xyzt said:
I challenge you to tell me the name of a single non-Muslim applicant who had to wait for more than 18 months and counting like me!
Stop playing Muslim victim card.
I know quite few person who are not Muslim and waiting for more than 8 months.

I know wait is frustrating.. But insha allah we all will get PR pretty soon...

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
mohammed.xyzt said:
Bro I am not muslim. Yet I am waiting for more than 13 months. We all can only hope for the best. Wish u ppr within a few days.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mohammed.xyzt said:
Yes, innocent Muslims are victims who pay the price of crimes they did not commit. The president of the US, Donald Trump, signed an executive order to ban Muslims from 6 Muslim countries to enter the US! What do you call that? Muslims already face discrimination and a very unfair treatment in airports and ports of entry in the west, and are subject to extreme security vetting when they apply for visas or immigration.
If you don't know these facts, then you live in La La Land! Or perhaps you know but you don't care because it doesn't affect you.
While i don't disagree with all that mentioned above, the only point i am making is that CIC is not likely to delay specifically muslim applicants because of above.

I am a practicing muslim with a big beard (if that helps), came here on a specialized skill work permit, and i think i got my PR in 3.5 months via CEC. Yes that is not recent, but i know of others who have had recent cases.

Several other muslim friends and colleagues got their PRs in the last few months as well.

On more recent discussions, i go to US often. My wife went to US and came back after Trump's order (even when she went to another major muslim country UAE/Pakistan from US), came back and then came to Canada and thankfully had no issues.

The entire point here is that CIC is not likely to significantly change their process because of recent events. When they delay things it can be for a whole lot of reasons, most of which would be individual to the applicant.

That being said, some of the record holders here (among the longest processing times), are white, non muslims from first world countries.

If anything, Canada is arguably the least racist country.

Good luck with your application. I hope it gets through soon and you hopefully would feel better once there.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
i got my Visa on Hand on March 9.. Praise the Lord!!! Submitted my Passport on Feb 21 :)

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
fkl said:
While i don't disagree with all that mentioned above, the only point i am making is that CIC is not likely to delay specifically muslim applicants because of above.

I am a practicing muslim with a big beard (if that helps), came here on a specialized skill work permit, and i think i got my PR in 3.5 months via CEC. Yes that is not recent, but i know of others who have had recent cases.

Several other muslim friends and colleagues got their PRs in the last few months as well.

On more recent discussions, i go to US often. My wife went to US and came back after Trump's order (even when she went to another major muslim country UAE/Pakistan from US), came back and then came to Canada and thankfully had no issues.

The entire point here is that CIC is not likely to significantly change their process because of recent events. When they delay things it can be for a whole lot of reasons, most of which would be individual to the applicant.

That being said, some of the record holders here (among the longest processing times), are white, non muslims from first world countries.

Good luck with your application. I hope it gets through soon and you hopefully would feel better once there.

I completely agree with this post.
Thanks for this honest statement.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
fkl said:

Great post. +1

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
I don't know what you people are arguing about here, when the Prime Minister of Canada himself admits that "we have a problem with Islamophobia in Canada". Check this link:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-we-have-a-problem-with-islamophobia-in-canada-1.3316435

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.