+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Has anyone in this group requested to undergo the medical examination for their dependents even they have enough validity,CIC is requested to udergo the medical examination to my dependents,they have still validity till May 3 2017.But they never requested mine as i am in canada and they are in my home country.But they already booked appointment for medical.
Cheers
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Has anyone in this group requested to undergo the medical examination for their dependents even they have enough validity,CIC is requested to udergo the medical examination to my dependents,they have still validity till May 3 2017.But they never requested mine as i am in canada and they are in my home country.But they already booked appointment for medical.
Cheers
Rabin
Hi buddy,
In my opinion your dependent's medicals is nearly expiring in 3 months and they need a valid medical when they land. And in your case it'll be extended up to a year depending on VO's discretion. My medical will expire on Feb 23 but I haven't got any request to redo so far. Also, I believe your PPR is just around the corner so there's nothing to worry about. :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Hi buddy,
In my opinion your dependent's medicals is nearly expiring in 3 months and they need a valid medical when they land. And in your case it'll be extended up to a year depending on VO's discretion. My medical will expire on Feb 23 but I haven't got any request to redo so far. Also, I believe your PPR is just around the corner so there's nothing to worry about. :)
Thanks bro for prompt response,yes they will do their medical tomorrow and once the doctor has submitted their report,after how many days officer will see ?there is three PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION forms so in that forms doctor needs to be filled and signature right?So after he filled that do i need to send that through CSE?Even the agent told me that they need at least three months validity of their medical when they landing.My medical status again my cic account is review in progress before it was passed and i hope once the report for my dependents is submitted then it would be passed right and my BG check is also changes....what do you think
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Thanks bro for prompt response,yes they will do their medical tomorrow and once the doctor has submitted their report,after how many days officer will see ?there is three PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION forms so in that forms doctor needs to be filled and signature right?So after he filled that do i need to send that through CSE?Even the agent told me that they need at least three months validity of their medical when they landing.
Rabin
As far as I know all additional document requests from CIC need to be uploaded on your MyCIC account unless there's no Replacement button to upload file. So, when your dependents done with their medical they should send the eMedical result to you.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
As far as I know all additional document requests from CIC need to be uploaded on your MyCIC account unless there's no Replacement button to upload file. So, when your dependents done with their medical they should send the eMedical result for you to upload.
No there is no placeholders to upload in my cic account in my view submitted documents,so i guess the doctor himself sent the report.but i will send through webform the three PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION forms.Is this ok?What do you think?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
No there is no placeholders to upload in my cic account in my view submitted documents,so i guess the doctor himself sent the report.but i will send through webform the three PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION forms.Is this ok?What do you think?
That's the best option to notify CIC . By the way, how did you receive a medical request for your dependents?
We're actually have similar case, my additional document request from CIC was Medical for non accompanying dependents of my spouse. However in my case, I have a slot in MyCIC account.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
That's the best option to notify CIC . By the way, how did you receive a medical request for your dependents?
We're actually have similar case, my additional document request from CIC was Medical for non accompanying dependents of my spouse. However in my case, I have a slot in MyCIC account.
First i received in my email that you have new message in my cic account and when i checked in my cic account,i noticed three different forms and letter to undergo the medical examination of my wife son and daughter.Have you received those forms?And how did you submit those forms?All i see in that forms is only doctor needs to filled and signed.After how many days your medical status in your MY CIC account is passed?
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
First i received in my email that you have new message in my cic account and when i checked in my cic account,i noticed three different forms and letter to undergo the medical examination of my wife son and daughter.Have you received those forms?And how did you submit those forms?All i see in that forms is only doctor needs to filled and signed.After how many days your medical status in your MY CIC account is passed?
Rabin
No, it only says Medical certificate of my step children and I was given a month to submit. Are you sure you don't have a replacement button? If there's none, sending CSE is your option cause CIC already has the old information of your dependents.
Nothing changed on Medical it remained Passed on MyCIC account

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
No, it only says Medical certificate of my step children and I was given a month to submit. Are you sure you don't have a replacement button?
No replacement bottom that's why in same day i called to cic and the
agent told me that doctor will submit their report but still i didn't understand how to send that forms but
for sure I wil submit those forms through web form.After how many days cic gonna a see
And status will be changed to passed?As per my third latest notes due date is 19 February so I hope
Officer gonna a open my file in that day
Thanks

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
No replacement bottom that's why in same day i called to cic and the
agent told me that doctor will submit their report but still i didn't understand how to send that forms but
for sure I wil submit those forms through web form.After how many days cic gonna a see
And status will be changed to passed?
Thanks
Did your Medical status change? Mine remained Passed from the time I added my spouse to the time I receive additional request for Medical for unaccompanying dependents.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Did your Medical status change? Mine remained Passed from the time I added my spouse to the time I receive additional request for Medical for unaccompanying dependents.
Yes it is changed to review in progress after they have requested my dependents medical
Report.Thanks for your response for my all questions so +1 for you kabayan

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Guys, finally PPR! Thanks for all your support!! Good luck to the people who are still waiting!!! Hope you all get it today :)

Nick20099

Nov 26, 2016
JZPASSI said:
Guys, finally PPR! Thanks for all your support!! Good luck to the people who are still waiting!!! Hope you all get it today :)
CONGRATES

TODAY I GOT DECISION MADE ON MY CIC TIME LINE AFTER 5 MONTH MY MEDICAL

BUT NO PPR EMAIL YET

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
JZPASSI said:
Congrats!!! Almost 15 months of waiting!!!
:) ;) :D ;D :eek: 8) :p