+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Tocanadawego said:
Congratulations!!! So glad you sorted it out. Can't believe you had to wait for so long, but glad they were at least very responsive.
Thanks!! :) Yup a lot of precious time is wasted because of system glitch. My medicals gonna expire on march 24th so I have to plan a short landing before that!! Its gonna be a very hectic schedule :eek:

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
fahad04 said:
It's surprising even after 2 years of the inauguration of EE/GCMS, there are still system glitches! However, congratulations to you dear! Happy immigrating!
Absolutely!! Its not at all consistent. And this problem I have heard with Pretoria visa office a lot. Don't know if its only Pretoria VO or some other VOs also facing the same.

Regards,
Shweta

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
I called CIC regarding my application, as it has been submitted since 10/5/2016. They informed me that everything is OK, except security check which is still in progress. The guy told me, there is nothing we can do as it's related to CIC. He told me security check has been in progress since august :(

So, how long can this security check last ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
messiry said:
I called CIC regarding my application, as it has been submitted since 10/5/2016. They informed me that everything is OK, except security check which is still in progress. The guy told me, there is nothing we can do as it's related to CIC. He told me security check has been in progress since august :(

So, how long can this security check last ?
Sadly, there is no definite timeline for security check completion! Have patience brother!

Regards

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
shwetasagar said:
Absolutely!! Its not at all consistent. And this problem I have heard with Pretoria visa office a lot. Don't know if its only Pretoria VO or some other VOs also facing the same.

Regards,
Shweta
congrats shwethaji i also got it yestarday i submitted my PP in VFS Bangalore today morning.

PM me if u need anydetails.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
canadianrrk said:
congrats shwethaji i also got it yestarday i submitted my PP in VFS Bangalore today morning.

PM me if u need anydetails.
Thats great, Congratulations again!! My VO is still showing Pretoria, I have raised a CSE, also mailed them to change it to NDVO, I am still waiting for their response. Once done will contact u. Thanks for your help! :)

Regards,
Shweta

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
shwetasagar said:
Guys after much awaited wait and confusion I received my ppr yesterday!! my case seems weird as I did not receive it in mycic account or in any form of communication. I had ordered GCMS notes and it was out yesterday, it said that everything was approved yet I hadn't received any communication in mycic account or e-mail.

Hence i raised a CSE to my local VO(Pretoria) and surprisingly they responded quickly saying they had sent out the letter on 19th Dec 2016 itself!! I told them that i hadn't received it and to send again.
So they said there seems to be glitch in systems hence they cant re-send it to mycic account and to consider the attachment as passport request with instructions on next steps. There it was, the golden e-mail!!

So guys I highly recommend you to raise a CSE to your local VO, if u know which visa office is processing your application, so that there is no chance of miscommunication! Hope my post helps people who are waiting just like me.

Wish you all luck and don't lose hope!!

Regards,
Shweta
CONGRATS, but what happens when ur VO dosen't respond to your emails and CSE? at all

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
toludee said:
CONGRATS, but what happens when ur VO dosen't respond to your emails and CSE? at all
I guess I will just go to the Visa application centre here in my city and talk to them directly about submission. May be will have to write a LOE too explaining my situation. That is IMO. ::)

Regards,
Shweta

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
shwetasagar said:
I guess I will just go to the Visa application centre here in my city and talk to them directly about submission. May be will have to write a LOE too explaining my situation. That is IMO. ::)

Regards,
Shweta
BG been in progress for 5 weeks, waiting on my notes by the way. VO is LVO

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Raised CSE 2 weeks ago, now got answer from Singapore VO:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Please note that we are not able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application unless your application is not proceeding normally.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
I feel this answer is very genetic. Does it have any positive signs?

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
toludee said:
hey so just wanted to inform, my VO never responded about my submission to India visa office, so I went directly to Visa Application Centre(VAC) India with all docs and passports of me and my baby and explained them the situation that I am back to India with my baby but my husband is still in Pretoria , SA. They said to give few min so that they will confirm with high commission of Canada in India if they can accept my passports. They made me wait for just 15 min and came back saying I can submit. So I successfully did it! It was really hassle free and people were very friendly and helpful.

So guys if anyone of u is in a situation like me, (PA and child in one country and spouse in another country or any other combination), u can always submit to VAC of your country of residence.

Just thought would share this so that its helpful for others if they have similar situation! :) :)

Regards,
Shweta

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
shwetasagar said:
hey so just wanted to inform, my VO never responded about my submission to India visa office, so I went directly to Visa Application Centre(VAC) India with all docs and passports of me and my baby and explained them the situation that I am back to India with my baby but my husband is still in Pretoria , SA. They said to give few min so that they will confirm with high commission of Canada in India if they can accept my passports. They made me wait for just 15 min and came back saying I can submit. So I successfully did it! It was really hassle free and people were very friendly and helpful.

So guys if anyone of u is in a situation like me, (PA and child in one country and spouse in another country or any other combination), u can always submit to VAC of your country of residence.

Just thought would share this so that its helpful for others if they have similar situation! :) :)

Regards,
Shweta
Glad to see that you have already submitted your passport Shweta..........Good Luck

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
RabinJi said:
Glad to see that you have already submitted your passport Shweta..........Good Luck
Thanks RabinJi! All the best to you too :)

Regards,
Shweta