+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
soye01 said:
Hello,

please how do you order for gcms.

We have been waiting for 12 months now and we dont know what is going on except the last request for hubby to do another medicals in November since his medicals already expired.
If you are in Canada [or have a Canadian relative or a friend], use this link to request your GCMS notes:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

If not, then use an online service provider [you can google, there are many]. Here's an example: visafile.info
Check for rates and reliability and use the one which suits your needs.

Good luck!

guriotal

Jan 13, 2017
hi guys i am new in this forum , i submitted my application on 20 march 2016 and got AOR on same day , now background check and elegibility is under process.
but i got my GCMS notes in December and i found that as per that notes my application is approved but till now i not get any updation in my accounts or not any email till now.
anybody advice me plz

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
guriotal said:
hi guys i am new in this forum , i submitted my application on 20 march 2016 and got AOR on same day , now background check and elegibility is under process.
but i got my GCMS notes in December and i found that as per that notes my application is approved but till now i not get any updation in my accounts or not any email till now.
anybody advice me plz
Contact your visa office ASAP, send CSE through IRCC web form. Tell them you haven't received your PPR. Ask them to resend the PPR letter.

Check outgoing correspondence section of your GCMS notes to find out when did they send you the PPR. Call and request a new one.

guriotal

Jan 13, 2017
Que Em said:
Contact your visa office ASAP, send CSE through IRCC web form. Tell them you haven't received your PPR. Ask them to resend the PPR letter.

Check outgoing correspondence section of your GCMS notes to find out when did they send you the PPR. Call and request a new one.

thanks

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
canadianrrk said:
I don't have military Bg. But I went to 14 countries on holiday and one as a student it's 9 months since AOR dou think my Bg has started or still will take more time

Cheers,
Rrk.
Hi @rrk i don't think holiday to 14 countries is a problem. Have you ordered GCMS notes, this is the only authentic way to know what is the present status of the application. In all probability your background check would have started, GCMS notes may confirm the same. Although the portion of GCMS notes related to security screening is blanked you can still get the fair idea of when the security screening started.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
uppu22 said:
Hi @rrk i don't think holiday to 14 countries is a problem. Have you ordered GCMS notes, this is the only authentic way to know what is the present status of the application. In all probability your background check would have started, GCMS notes may confirm the same. Although the portion of GCMS notes related to security screening is blanked you can still get the fair idea of when the security screening started.
hello uppu,

Thank you very much for reply,

close to 9 months but no update for me.......i ordered 5 gcms and 4 GCMS same status but on the 5th Notes ASSIGNED TO and ASSIGNED BY officer details changed with Change in due date.

eligibility and security says not started( a theory goes that even if security starts it sometimes wont be updated) while A11.2 and R10 met in 12 days
post AOR.

Iam single applicant (no PNP) i lived in 6+ months in 2 countries(India and UK) besides that i travelled on a vacation to 12 countries.(not to mention 2 from middle east, Qatar and Turkey)

Should i be worried , may i assume BG started and thats delaying or they have never touched my file in NDVO the last 8.5 months.

cheers,
Rrk.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
soye01 said:
Hello,

please how do you order for gcms.

We have been waiting for 12 months now and we dont know what is going on except the last request for hubby to do another medicals in November since his medicals already expired.
hello may i know ur vo and did ur bg change to inprogress b4 or after medical and rough date when it changed.

soye01

Mar 30, 2016
AVO.

Background check has been in progress since Nov 2015 after the first medicals was done. he did another in november and nothing changed.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Anyone with any updates?
I received the GCMS notes for the 4th time today and they indicate no movement or processing whatsoever in my file since December 2015, when the BG check went in progress (with the exception of a medical extension last July).

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey mohammed,

nothing to report here. What is your nationality, by the way? I'm Lebanese and my security check has been ongoing since September 2016 - passed the 6 month mark on Jan 1st.

Cheers,
Msf

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
msf02 said:
Hey mohammed,

nothing to report here. What is your nationality, by the way? I'm Lebanese and my security check has been ongoing since September 2016 - passed the 6 month mark on Jan 1st.

Cheers,
Msf
Hey, brother.
I am Egyptian.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, apart from the usual security screening delays for other nationalities, CIC seems to be subjecting people of certain arab nationalities for extreme security vetting. Not to draw a bleak picture, but some people of similar national origin, have been waiting a year and even more, with no military history, no questionable travel history, and absolutely no criminal history. I think we should be patient, and inchallah we'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon :)

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016