+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
RabinJi said:
Same no updates at all Shweta,i guess the cause of delay to issue PPR is changes in new immigration minister,lets except in couple of weeks,last week i called to cic and agent told me everything is completed but they are waiting the security results from third parties,
Good Luck for all of us
Rabin
Yup I have been reading in the forums and everybody says if you have travelled to and fro countries, the security is going to take a lot of time. I am Indian, filed my e-APR while I was in South Africa, but I came back to India in Oct and later in Nov my Bg has gone into progress and since then waiting, its taking time, I presume may be because of my travel history.

Hope we all hear the good news soon! Just praying for it.

Regards,
Shweta

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

PPR received just now. Just want to say thank you very much for all of your support and encouraging wording so far. There's time I felt so depressed until I found this forum, especially this thread. I felt that I was not alone.

Wish you all soon receive the golden email PPR. Below is my detail for your reference:

Stream: PNP outland
Visa office: SGVO

1st AOR: April 2015
Refusal letter: July 2015
After a few months, sending more than hundred email to any CIC email address that I can find on google, I finally reached the officer who refused my case. I show him/her that he/she wrongly rejected my application. Thereafter, they accepted my explanation and ok for me to resubmit.

1st December 2015: 2nd AOR
November 2016: got the request for medical recheck, completed and passed within the month.
16th December 2016: I found that BG changed from not needed to in progress (not sure the date is correct given I only found this status change when logged in the account).
12th January 2017: PPR

All the best to you, my friends.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Gatari said:
Hi,

PPR received just now. Just want to say thank you very much for all of your support and encouraging wording so far. There's time I felt so depressed until I found this forum, especially this thread. I felt that I was not alone.

Wish you all soon receive the golden email PPR. Below is my detail for your reference:

After a few months, sending more than hundred email to any CIC email address that I can find on google, I finally reached the officer who refused my case. I show him/her that he/she wrongly rejected my application. Thereafter, they accepted my explanation and ok for me to resubmit.

November 2016: got the request for medical recheck, completed and passed within the month.
16th December 2016: I found that BG changed from not needed to in progress (not sure the date is correct given I only found this status change when logged in the account).

Congrats Gatari. You has passed a long journey!!!

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Gatari said:
Hi,

hey congratulations!! much awaited mail!!

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
Gatari said:
Hi,

A big congratulations to you!!! Finally the long wait is over.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congratulations! Wonderful news. Hoping for more of news like this. Taekwondo, Munika, others... any progress?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congratulations! Perseverance paid off!

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congratulations Gatari! I went some of your post mentioning your depression towards delay & now I must say, your perseverance been paid off properly.

Best of luck for the next steps.

Thanks

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congratulations! :)

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congrats

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Gatari said:
Hi,

Congratulations !! Time to celebrate

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi folks
Yesterday my medical status changed from passed to not needed at this time.I just want to know whether its automated,I mean does it change automatically if its nearing expiry date?
Secondly when can i expect a re medical mail?
I will appreciate if you help me out

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
apache5021 said:
Hi folks
Yesterday my medical status changed from passed to not needed at this time.I just want to know whether its automated,I mean does it change automatically if its nearing expiry date?
Secondly when can i expect a re medical mail?
I will appreciate if you help me out
u will get a redo or they will extend ur medical..........has ur bg changed to in progress anytime b4 or now............did u order gcms, lastly may i know how many countries u have visited.

Rrk.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
canadianrrk said:
u will get a redo or they will extend ur medical..........has ur bg changed to in progress anytime b4 or now............did u order gcms, lastly may i know how many countries u have visited.

Rrk.
Thanx for the prompt reply.My travel history is almost zero.BG changed to in progress in nov.soon after i received a request letter to provide pcc for congo.(my hubby had served there under UN mission)MY application taking more time as my spouse is in the armed forces.
Well my query still not answered is the medical status change automated?