+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Gatari said:
@miltoncsekuet
It's scary to know that your application has been 14 months since AOR and neither security, eligibility, criminality started. When was your GCMS note and what have they done so far on your application. Can not be nothing happen to your application. By the way, did you receive the email of 4-6 weeks from SGVO. I received that email and since then, I receive the medical recheck, 1 ghost email and my BG changed from not needed to in progress. However still the golden email not yet arrived. I sent the email to SGVO and their reply is that my application is at the final stage of review by an officer (guess by now this officer is on vacation given it's been more than 1 month since these happened).
I ordered GCMSnote and expect to receive by end of January.
Hello Gatari
I also got 4-6 weeks mail and after that i got RPRF request and then no visible movement. I ordered GCMS during 11 months. I am thinking to send mail sgvo now.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
It is hard to believe but it has been more than 16 months for me since AOR!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the details and timeline of my application:
FSW-Inland
AOR: Aug 25th 2015.
BG Check in Progress: Dec 24th, 2015.
CSIS security screening results sent to IRCC: Jan 19th, 2015. (I knew that later when I contacted CSIS).
Since then, there has been no movement whatsoever in my file except medicals being extended for another year.
The GCMS notes, dated Dec 24th 2015 (the day the BG check went in progress), say that my "file is RFV (Ready for Visa) pending completion of further (blanked) checks on PA (Principal Applicant)".
The last message from CPC Ottawa, received 3 days ago, reads as follows:
"Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, your file is not yet RFV.
At this time, the processing of your application is progressing as expeditiously as possible. Because each application is unique it is difficult to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.
I thank you for your patience. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required regarding the next steps in your file.

Regards,

KM13328"
CSIS security screening results sent to IRCC: Jan 19th, *2016 (Not 2015 obviously).

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Completed 14 months
aor 26 Nov 15

no progress on BG check since 04 Mar 16.... looks like an endless wait..

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
uppu22 said:
Completed 14 months
aor 26 Nov 15

no progress on BG check since 04 Mar 16.... looks like an endless wait..
Dear, have you received any information from CIC regarding your process delay apart from your application been transferred to NDVO?

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
miltoncsekuet said:
Hello Gatari
I also got 4-6 weeks mail and after that i got RPRF request and then no visible movement. I ordered GCMS during 11 months. I am thinking to send mail sgvo now.
Dear Milton vai,

According to your last GCMS if your security, eligibility, criminality has not started, then I think, it's incorrect. Because, it's the general trend that before RPRF request, R10 & A11.2 is passed, so as criminality.

Is your GCMS generation date is prior to RPRF request date? If not, I guess, SGVO officer didn't still put appropriate note on GCMS. Have you considered calling CIC office & talk with an agent? Else, you could directly mail/CSE to CIC/SGVO for your application's latest update.

Thanks

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
fahad04 said:
Dear, have you received any information from CIC regarding your process delay apart from your application been transferred to NDVO?

Thanks
I have ordered GCMS notes twice, both the notes are identical no change in status since Mar 16.

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For express entry, I thought RPRF was paid upfront before AOR.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Gatari said:
For express entry, I thought RPRF was paid upfront before AOR.
Yes , I sent they RPRF receipt.

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Is CIC call center closed today ?

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
mubzali said:
this is the response that i received.

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Please note that we will no longer be responding to status inquiries for this application. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required regarding the next steps in your file. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

i keep wondering what this internal processing is. i've passed eligibility, criminality and medicals as per my GCMS notes. my background check on my online profile says
it's my BG check is in progress, and it's been in progress since July 18. and no i don't have any military or complicated travel history or work in a government place etc etc. it's a straight forward case. there's been no movement on my profile since August 18. 5 months of a background check seems insane. it's bs. unless the BG check has already been done and they're received the results but just haven't gotten around to updating it in my application and profile: maybe that's what is meant by awaiting the results of some internal processing.

9 months and counting since the AOR

me to same reply

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Celebrate 9 months since AOR today!

:eek: :-X

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be completing 17 months tomorrow. I've started to lose hope on SGVO. I've raised CSE, sent an email to Ottawa and also requested for my second GCMS notes but with every enquiry I'm hitting dead ends. I hope none of you in this group has to go through such an agonising process.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
am outland... BG in Progress Today, after 8 months and 2weeks

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Aamir087 said:
I think it is time to set up some list (not sure if we have some kind of list) Every case is different, but it will give us good picture what is happening in CIC etc :)

adtocanada
Aamir087 CEC-Inland AOR 26th April 2016
toludee FSW-Outland AOR 16th April 2016
Neo_says

feel free to update.

Aamir087

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
adtocanada. FSW Outland AOR 22 May 2016
Aamir087 CEC-Inland AOR 26th April 2016
toludee FSW-Inland AOR 16th April 2016 (BG In progress, 8 months 2 weeks) :D
Neo_says FSW-Inland AOR 6th FEB 2016