+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

complicated research

Jul 7, 2016
I am April 29 AOR, Medicals expire in March 2017. I wonder how often they ask applicants to re-do medicals?

I did get a response from CPC ottawa and I quote, "Your application is in the final stages of review prior to finalization and a decision should be rendered shortly. We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required".

I think it's a generic response and nothing more than that. Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Neo_says said:
By same reply, you mean exact same reply. Like word to word.
Please advise.
i also received same replied like word to word :eek: :(
Good Luck

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
this is the response that i received.

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Please note that we will no longer be responding to status inquiries for this application. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required regarding the next steps in your file. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

i keep wondering what this internal processing is. i've passed eligibility, criminality and medicals as per my GCMS notes. my background check on my online profile says it's my BG check is in progress, and it's been in progress since July 18. and no i don't have any military or complicated travel history or work in a government place etc etc. it's a straight forward case. there's been no movement on my profile since August 18. 5 months of a background check seems insane. it's bs. unless the BG check has already been done and they're received the results but just haven't gotten around to updating it in my application and profile: maybe that's what is meant by awaiting the results of some internal processing.

9 months and counting since the AOR

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to apply for Masters or Diploma as an international student while my immigration is under process?

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
NashMash said:
Is it possible to apply for Masters or Diploma as an international student while my immigration is under process?
Yes! It is.

Take a look at this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/dual.asp

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi all,

Last week, I replied 4-6week email of SGVO to ask them about my application status. Is that a proper way to send inquiry?

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@timeplying
I did the same and I did not care whether it's the proper way or not. I do whatever to find out the status of my application given it's almost 13 months since AOR. So frustrating when they gave us hope and then failed us again.
I suggest you to request GCMSnote also.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
timeflying said:
Hi all,

Last week, I replied 4-6week email of SGVO to ask them about my application status. Is that a proper way to send inquiry?

I don't know the proper way. I also got same mail. I raised a cse mentioning that promised 4-6 weeks is over so what's now?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Any one knows what is citizen&imm Eapps enligne ottawa?

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hello, everyone.
It is hard to believe but it has been more than 16 months for me since AOR!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the details and timeline of my application:
FSW-Inland
AOR: Aug 25th 2015.
BG Check in Progress: Dec 24th, 2015.
CSIS security screening results sent to IRCC: Jan 19th, 2015. (I knew that later when I contacted CSIS).
Since then, there has been no movement whatsoever in my file except medicals being extended for another year.
The GCMS notes, dated Dec 24th 2015 (the day the BG check went in progress), say that my "file is RFV (Ready for Visa) pending completion of further (blanked) checks on PA (Principal Applicant)".
The last message from CPC Ottawa, received 3 days ago, reads as follows:
"Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, your file is not yet RFV.
At this time, the processing of your application is progressing as expeditiously as possible. Because each application is unique it is difficult to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.
I thank you for your patience. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required regarding the next steps in your file.

Regards,

KM13328"

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
It is hard to believe but it has been more than 16 months for me since AOR!!!!!!!!!!
FSW-Inland
CSIS security screening results sent to IRCC: Jan 19th, 2015. (I knew that later when I contacted CSIS).
Since then, there has been no movement whatsoever in my file except medicals being extended for another year.
The GCMS notes, dated Dec 24th 2015 (the day the BG check went in progress), say that my "file is RFV (Ready for Visa) pending completion of further (blanked) checks on PA (Principal Applicant)".
"Dear applicant,

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, your file is not yet RFV.
At this time, the processing of your application is progressing as expeditiously as possible. Because each application is unique it is difficult to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.
I thank you for your patience. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required regarding the next steps in your file.

Regards,

KM13328"
Hi, sorry to hear this. What is your visa office? I am also waiting 14 months and svgo is doing nothing. Eligibility , security criminality not started as per last gcms .

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Thanks Gatari, miltoncsekuet. I am reaching 9 months this week.

I have not ordered any GCMS note. Should do now.

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@miltoncsekuet
It's scary to know that your application has been 14 months since AOR and neither security, eligibility, criminality started. When was your GCMS note and what have they done so far on your application. Can not be nothing happen to your application. By the way, did you receive the email of 4-6 weeks from SGVO. I received that email and since then, I receive the medical recheck, 1 ghost email and my BG changed from not needed to in progress. However still the golden email not yet arrived. I sent the email to SGVO and their reply is that my application is at the final stage of review by an officer (guess by now this officer is on vacation given it's been more than 1 month since these happened).
I ordered GCMSnote and expect to receive by end of January.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi, sorry to hear this. What is your visa office? I am also waiting 14 months and svgo is doing nothing. Eligibility , security criminality not started as per last gcms .
Case Processing Centre in Ottawa

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
FSW-Inland
"Dear applicant,

Regards,

KM13328"
My sincere condolence brother. Really, it's pathetic to wait for such long!

Thanks