+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

yras

Dec 5, 2014
apache5021 said:
congratulations ..are you an inland applicant?
does cic extend medicals for outland applicants as well?
I am an inland applicant. I think they extend medicals for inland applicants and ask for medical renewal for outland applicants. I am not sure if it is a general rule though.

yras

Dec 5, 2014
hemantanna555 said:
congrats.

One question to you. Had you not called them up in the last 2 months? Didnt you find your status.

If you had called, it would be strange for them to let you know they are still working on your application.
I did not call them nor did I sent them any emails. But, I am pretty sure they would say they are waiting for the officer to finalize my application if I had called them.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
ShiaSaran said:
Dear All,

I have received my AOR on Feb 24, 2016. I am completing 10 months in 10 days. This is through Express entry. My husband had moved to Hong Kong on Feb 27th, 2016 on a workpermit and on Sep 2016 they had asked for a PCC from HongKong. It was sent by the HongKong police on Oct 7th, 2016. I sent the tracking number to NDVO. On November 1st week i came to know that they came for employee verification to my company HR and they refused to verify as its against company policy. However i have given Form 16 and other things that prove that i work there. Post that there is no response. For the past 10 months i have been living away from husband and kid. It is excruciating. Please advise what i can do about it to get their attention.

1)I have raised CSE
2) Have emailed
3)Raised 4 GCMS (No use)
have u tried calling cic? i think u can give that a try!

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Miles Away said:
Anyone knows a phone number to call cic inquiring about the process delays?

AOR Jan 26, 2016
Medical passed : Jan 2016
Review of Eligibility passed: July 2016
RCMP security check passed: Aug 2016
BG check in progress
this is what google gave me.
1-888-242-2100

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
And +1 613 944 4000 is the number for those who wanna call from outside Canada!

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
Great! Anytime. Hope you get the PPR very soon!

So, for those waiting more than one year, Sit tight! your files are probably being processed in CBSA for security.

I hereby officially welcome myself to the club. 8)
do their check come after CSIS?

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi guys,

Can you please advise if my case looks normal? 'Review of eligibility' has remained in Progress, and BG check is always 'Not needed at this time'.

- AOR 29 Mar 2016
- Singapore VO: I also got 4-6 week email in 26 Oct 2016, but nothing changed.
- My status:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Thanks a lot!

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@timeflying
Go to your express entry account, click on the question mark next to the item "final decision", then you can see the status of your application.

FYI that I received that 4-6 weeks email too, since then, they asked me to redo medical check -> completed and passed on 16Nov2016. On 12Dec2016, my BG changed to in progress. Other than that, my account status is the same with yours.

I have sent email to ask SGVO for status of my account and their reply is the same as the one shown on my express entry account -> my application is at final stage of review by an officer.

No idea still when I can have their final decision.
So frustrating with this waiting with no idea when it comes to an end. Only hold on to the positive thinking that waiting mean hope is still there, better than receiving a refusal letter. Lol

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Gatari said:
@timeflying
Go to your express entry account, click on the question mark next to the item "final decision", then you can see the status of your application.

FYI that I received that 4-6 weeks email too, since then, they asked me to redo medical check -> completed and passed on 16Nov2016. On 12Dec2016, my BG changed to in progress. Other than that, my account status is the same with yours.

I have sent email to ask SGVO for status of my account and their reply is the same as the one shown on my express entry account -> my application is at final stage of review by an officer.

So frustrating with this waiting with no idea when it comes to an end. Only hold on to the positive thinking that waiting mean hope is still there, better than receiving a refusal letter. Lol
Hello bro when i clicked in final decision i see this message,If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal
Yours also same?I heard even November AOR also shows same message if they click in the final stage,
whats your thoughts?
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gatari said:
@timeflying

RabinJi said:
Hello bro when i clicked in final decision i see this message,If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal
Yours also same?I heard even November AOR also shows same message if they click in the final stage,
whats your thoughts?
Rabin
Guys, what you see there (in the help section) is an indication of what all statuses that particular field can hold. It is NOT the decision on your application. Everybody sees this on their profile.

To break it down, let me put it this way - When you click the "?", what you see is an explanation of the various outcomes of the application. It means that either your application could be accepted OR rejected. Again, what you see there is NOT a decision. It is the HELP section, people. The final decision will change only after you have submitted passports to the VO. Please stop freaking out. What you see there is NOT the decision.

We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.
RabinJi,

I recall having a discussion about this a few months ago. I recall telling you that what you see there is not the decision. It is just the help section that describes what values that particular field can hold.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, what you see there (in the help section) is an indication of what all statuses that particular field can hold. It is NOT the decision on your application. Everybody sees this on their profile.

To break it down, let me put it this way - When you click the "?", what you see is an explanation of the various outcomes of the application. It means that either your application could be accepted OR rejected. Again, what you see there is NOT a decision. It is the HELP section, people. The final decision will change only after you have submitted passports to the VO. Please stop freaking out. What you see there is NOT the decision.

RabinJi,

I recall having a discussion about this a few months ago. I recall telling you that what you see there is not the decision. It is just the help section that describes what values that particular field can hold.
Thanks Raj for clarification,i do remembered that you have explained to me but also when i see same discussion here then i am asking that's it but you gave me poor ratings :( :( :(

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
sttaq said:
do their check come after CSIS?

Yes! for some cases they do, and I believe that's why Dreamcanada, and some other seniors here, got the golden email almost 9 months after his BG IP. This makes sense because CBSA says it does advise CIC on security between 9-18 months (less than 9 months for most of the cases).

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
emailme1698 said:
I have crossed 12 months (AOR 12th December) - no updates from NDVO - Medical turned back to Not Need at This Time from Passed.

No replies from NDVO and Ottawa says your file is in progress, will update you if anything needed from my end.

Don't know what to do.
Today I sent an email to NDVO, Ottawa and Ministry of Canada in a ray of hope that I will get some update. I will keep my finger crossed and wait for the update.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Thank Gatari, RabinJi, rajkamalmohanram for your comments.

Keep waiting!

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
14 months and 15 days today..................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

In security check since march 2016. CSIS said it took them 1 day to respond to IRCC and closed my file.

God knws how much more patience do I need to have.