+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Que Em said:
I guess the PPRs are coming like CEC, then FSW and next is (hopefully) PNP...

Hang in there folks, it's going to end well. :)
Yes this seems to be the trend. I think u all will get PPR before Christmas

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
DreamCanada16 said:
Yes this seems to be the trend. I think u all will get PPR before Christmas
Yes, I hope many people waiting here will get their PPRs in the coming days.

However, in my case, it's been almost two months since my medical expired and I haven't been even asked to re-do my med. No extension, either. So, for me, the chances before holidays seem to be too low.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Que Em said:
I guess the PPRs are coming like CEC, then FSW and next is (hopefully) PNP...

Hang in there folks, it's going to end well. :)
16 months today. CEC. No nothing. We've contacted our member of parliament to inquire about our file with CIC. Don't expect too much to happen since he can't affect the process in any way (which is not a bad thing) but just hoping he'll get a more detailed feedback than "You're in process"

Moods are changing during the day from desperate to indifference to ray of light.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
munika said:
16 months today. CEC. No nothing. We've contacted our member of parliament to inquire about our file with CIC. Don't expect too much to happen since he can't affect the process in any way (which is not a bad thing) but just hoping he'll get a more detailed feedback than "You're in process"

Moods are changing during the day from desperate to indifference to ray of light.
Since your interview was also already completed, I guess there shouldn't be much left in the name of 'background checks'. Let's hope the processing officer(s) involved in your case are finally ready to make their move.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Que Em said:
Since your interview was also already completed, I guess there shouldn't be much left in the name of 'background checks'. Let's hope the processing officer(s) involved in your case are finally ready to make their move.
I don't rely anymore on any average processing times or procedures or any common sense or anything. :(
At this point it could take another year.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
munika said:
I don't rely anymore on any average processing times or procedures or any common sense or anything. :(
At this point it could take another year.
True, with a delay this long nothing seems to make any sense, anymore.
Wish you and all the other pending applicants here (including myself), a lot of luck & patience and let's hope IRCC clears these files soon.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Que Em said:
True, with a delay this long nothing seems to make any sense, anymore.
Wish you and all the other pending applicants here (including myself), a lot of luck & patience and let's hope IRCC clears these files soon.
Dear All,

By the grace of All Mighty today, I got the golden PPR mail! Thanks God.

My passport was going to expire in Nov 2017. As they required 12 months validity. I renewed my passport and I got it today. Now, what is the best way to inform CIC regarding new passport?

I am thinking to raise CSE now with new passport copy.

Now for sending Passport to Singapore visa office should I include New passport along with old passport and Letter of Explanation OR Only new passport with Letter of Explanation?

Please advise.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
dontelother said:
Congrats!!! Happy for you!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
dontelother said:
Dear All,

My passport was going to expire in Nov 2017. As they required 12 months validity. I renewed my passport and I got it today. Now, what is the best way to inform CIC regarding new passport?

Now for sending Passport to Singapore visa office should I include New passport along with old passport and Letter of Explanation OR Only new passport with Letter of Explanation?

Please advise.
Great news, Congratulations! :)

1. Submit a scan of new passport biodata page with CSE.
2. As your old passport has now been cancelled, just include a copy and send the fresh passport with a brief LOE.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
dontelother said:
Dear All,

Please advise.

Congratulations :)

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
dontelother said:
Dear All,

Please advise.
Wow..congrats on your ppr

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi Guys,

I need your advise. My wife will born a baby in early Apr 2017. If I receive PPR somewhere in Jan-Feb 2017, but I don't want to go right away.

What should I do if I plan to go after baby birth? Will that cause any trouble with CIC? Can I send passports of existing family members to VO before birth?

Thank you!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
timeflying said:
Hi Guys,

I need your advise. My wife will born a baby in early Apr 2017. If I receive PPR somewhere in Jan-Feb 2017, but I don't want to go right away.

What should I do if I plan to go after baby birth? Will that cause any trouble with CIC? Can I send passports of existing family members to VO before birth?

Thank you!
Hi! I am in a similar situation. My baby is due early May. This is what I am thinking of doing:
1. If i get a PPR in the next month and will be able to move by the end of January, I will go to Canada on a short notice. That will still give me enough time for the medical insurance to kick in before the delivery.
2. If I get the PPR between Feb-May, I will ask them to wait for my baby to be born. I saw on the forum that some people have done that and in that case they put your file on hold and give you some time to provide baby's documents (exp. 40 days post-delivery). That would mean by June I could have baby's documents ready and sent to them, upon which they would amend the application, include the baby and then issue a new PPR. Only then, you send all the passports for stamping.
3. One option is to travel to Canada before delivery and activate PR, but then return home for delivery. Then bring baby to Canada on TRV later on and apply for sponsorship. That might be challenging if you are not from a visa-exempt country and baby's TRV gets refused. Apparently at least one of the parents needs to be in Canada to sponsor the child.

Of course, there is always the option of baby arriving before the PPR, which I hope does not happen. I cannot wait that long anymore!!!!

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have a similar situation - wife is due in Mid-April. What I did, is emailed by Visa Office (Ottawa, in my case,) and informed them of the matter, before I even receive PPR.

They advised me to send them a copy of the baby's birth certificate once he is here (strangely enough, they did not request passport or application form) They also didn't mention updated PoF, since our current one is more than enough for an additional family member.

I guess now they will not issue a PPR before they hear back form us.

cheers,
Msf

Servy

Nov 21, 2016
dontelother said:
Dear All,

Please advise.
Many many congratulations on achieving this feet... Good luck and submit copy of your new passport with old copy... ;)