+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Sharma Sir ,

Are you waiting PPR for this 16 month due to security clearance not completed ?
Sharma Ji enjoying PRR but still couldn't keep him self away from d forum. He has now new job which is to pray for us

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hello guys...i need help
I got an update in my file.They scheduled an interview for me and my husband at NDVO in January 2017. But the problem here is i live in Canada and can't go there because of my job and other circumstances. My question is
Should i ask them to change the venue to here in Canada for me and my husband will give interview at delhi. (Offcourse they are not going to interview us in the same room at same time). What likely are chances they will allow us to do it. Has anyone else been through this..please give your suggestions. Thanks

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Naaz kaur said:
Hello guys...i need help
I got an update in my file.They scheduled an interview for me and my husband at NDVO in January 2017. But the problem here is i live in Canada and can't go there because of my job and other circumstances. My question is
Should i ask them to change the venue to here in Canada for me and my husband will give interview at delhi. (Offcourse they are not going to interview us in the same room at same time). What likely are chances they will allow us to do it. Has anyone else been through this..please give your suggestions. Thanks
Stay positive and i think u can have that setup. Best think to do at this moment is to call CIC helpline and get general info on this. Then u have to write down a request letter to ur Visa office.

Let others respond as well.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Naaz kaur said:
Hello guys...i need help
I think these links will help u a lot

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/general-issues-of-selection-interview-t128417.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-interview-questions-t157678.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Naaz kaur said:
Hello guys...i need help
What is ur aor and what is ur bg status

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
big congrats Sharma ji. called cic today the agent said everything is passed. do not know what are they doing.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
big congrats Sharma ji. called cic today the agent said everything is passed. do not know what are they doing.
Even i have heard same from CIC last week. I was hopeful to get PPR today but nothing.

I wonder how many of us got this recent clearance on long pending bgc.

Its been almost 15 months now for me and finally got the long pending security cleared and passed last week. Also everything else is cleared and passed.

Now wonder what needs to clear to get ppr and how much time for that now

Most used word in my life from last one and half year is waiting :'(

:'(

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Naaz kaur said:
My aor date is 02/24/2016 and my bg check status is not needed at this time

Do thy cal for interview if one gets bgip

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Do not worry Dreamcanada. i am hoping they will give us ppr before christmas. so think positive. just few more days.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Called CIC yesterday and asked them about my medical, which has stuck in NN for three weeks, and the result of my security check. The agent was so helpful but did not have update information about my BG. He said my medical had been extended till Nov. 24, 2017 (was valid until Feb. 7, 2017), and my security check was not over. I told him that I had received a letter from CSIS stating it had completed its review and sent the result to IRCC on Nov. 18, 2016.

He said: "Then they have not updated this information on computer and everything depends on how quickly they act and work on your file. So I cannot give you a date on which they will notify you of a final decision!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With everything ready and on file they do not know when they are going to finalize our cases? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Fatemeh Njm said:
Called CIC yesterday and asked them about my medical, which has stuck in NN for three weeks, and the result of my security check. The agent was so helpful but did not have update information about my BG. He said my medical had been extended till Nov. 24, 2017 (was valid until Feb. 7, 2017), and my security check was not over. I told him that I had received a letter from CSIS stating it had completed its review and sent the result to IRCC on Nov. 18, 2016.

He said: "Then they have not updated this information on computer and everything depends on how quickly they act and work on your file. So I cannot give you a date on which they will notify you of a final decision!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With everything ready and on file they do not know when they are going to finalize our cases? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somewhere I read in this forum that the CSIS report is just a part of total BG check. Do you have any information on that?

Thanks

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
fahad04 said:
Somewhere I read in this forum that the CSIS report is just a part of total BG check. Do you have any information on that?

Thanks

Yeah! I've heard about this before. But even if security screening by CSIS is a part of BG check, it's the most time-consuming part. After CSIS's report Visa officers do verification checks for applications, which don't seem to take that much time. So that's completely unfair when CIC poses another kinda delay to our applications. :(

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Que Em said:
Some people here think that if s.15(1) is mentioned and there is '1' next to security, it means it's done. But I don't agree to this theory. To my understanding, presence of s.15(1) or any other clause simply means some part of the requested information is hidden/prevented from disclosure. 1 and/or any other number next to security means the presence of an entry (like if there are multiple entries, i.e., for a spouse and/or a dependent, it could include numbers 2, 3 and so on...).

Anyways, I know my security part from the CSIS is done because I received a letter directly from the CSIS stating so. Here's what they wrote:

"... The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) received a screening request from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on (date), concerning Mr. (my name)'s permanent residence application. CSIS completed its review and sent its advice to the appropriate department on (date).

.... As CSIS has now concluded its involvement in this case, IRCC would be in a better position to respond to your queries regarding Mr. (my name)'s application."
S.15(1), and any other numbers refer to the Access to information act, article 15. clause 1, 2, 3... Depending on which one they need to use for yor particular case. It has absolutely nothing to do with the security being over/not over, nor number of ppl or entries in your application.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Naaz kaur said:
My aor date is 02/24/2016 and my bg check status is not needed at this time
Same here. My AOR is 29 Mar 2016. BG check is always Not needed at this time.