+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
That's the reason I have stopped ordering GCMS notes ....guess the last rude agent ( in september16) who told me that CIC will not do anything unless my application completes one year of BG In Progress was right .....so even for cases where CSIS is saying that they did the BG Check in 2 months ...these lazy CIC people will not bug them for the result ...I never imagined that bureaucracy would be so bad in a developed country like Canada ..I always thought that laziness / "moron-cism" is the prerogative of Indian / Asian bureaucrats ..

Anyways ...very soon I would be completing 15 months ..I have now lost all the hopes of getting PR ...guess its high time to think of other options like Australia !!!
I can understand the frustation,15 months soon with 4 days , so many request's in few days , after paying lot of money on medicals,application fees twice , we still not be able to ask that where is our application ,when they gonna complete it , its all meesed up ..

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
taekwondo said:
That's the reason I have stopped ordering GCMS notes ....guess the last rude agent ( in september16) who told me that CIC will not do anything unless my application completes one year of BG In Progress was right .....so even for cases where CSIS is saying that they did the BG Check in 2 months ...these lazy CIC people will not bug them for the result ...I never imagined that bureaucracy would be so bad in a developed country like Canada ..I always thought that laziness / "moron-cism" is the prerogative of Indian / Asian bureaucrats ..

Anyways ...very soon I would be completing 15 months ..I have now lost all the hopes of getting PR ...guess its high time to think of other options like Australia !!!
This is a scary thing. What is the cause of delay? Did they ask for additional docs from you?

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Aroms said:
Yes is only Canadian address send to. I'm not in Canada anyway.
Please which of the phone number did you reach CSIS on?
This number 613-993-9620 ... the agent was extremely nice, respectful and helpful but they cannot give any feedback over the phone ..just general info....only mail and fax enquiries are allowed...

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
Those of you who have raised cse, what is your experience?

WHEN do they usually answer, it's been a week, since I raised cse and no answer so far.

Also, do you they at least open the file to answer the cse or do they just send generic answers to everyone waiting?

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
How do you have 2 medical dates.
I got request for medicals from ndvo fswo. My medical expitred 12mnths on 23rd october.my aor 11 april. What should be expected next

sunshinejan said:
Guys,

WHEN do they usually answer, it's been a week, since I raised cse and no answer so far.

Also, do you they at least open the file to answer the cse or do they just send generic answers to everyone waiting?

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sunshinejan said:
Guys,

Just general info in my case: "Your application is under assessment and there is no deadline. Six months is just an expectation". And that's it. 7 and a half months now.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
hemantanna555 said:
Hi Friends.

I have my application in process for the last 13 months. I have repeatedly called CIC and emailed them and called for GCMS notes. Everytime I was told that my background check is in progress. Same answer everytime.

Then I decided to write a letter to CSIS asking what is taking so long for my background check. It was in background check since March. Today I got a response from CSIS and I was shocked. They said it took them 2 days to advice CIC and after that their work was over. They have not been involved with my application since then. That means CIC has wasted all the time since March doing nothing.

Can you help me. What should I do. Please advise
how did u contact CSIS?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
This number 613-993-9620 ... the agent was extremely nice, respectful and helpful but they cannot give any feedback over the phone ..just general info....only mail and fax enquiries are allowed...
Thanks for the response, I will call them tomorrow morning

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulseoceanic said:
How do you have 2 medical dates.
I got request for medicals from ndvo fswo. My medical expitred 12mnths on 23rd october.my aor 11 april. What should be expected next
hi, I was asked to redo medicals in late september (at 8.5 months) and so I did.
that's why I have 2 dates for medicals. I guess you can ask them to extend your medicals

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Thanks for the feedback, I spoke with an agent though very nice but couldn't provide me with any infor she directed me to IRCC, Please can anyone give IRCC number.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys whoever want to call , call them today they ,long weekend ahead they are talking so nic today, i called today and she told me ao nicley that ,sir they just waiting for yor medical result and they they will issue you visas right away

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Guys whoever want to call , call them today they ,long weekend ahead they are talking so nic today, i called today and she told me ao nicley that ,sir they just waiting for yor medical result and they they will issue you visas right away
@sharma1990, That's a good news, please send me their number. thanks

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Good news for you. I called them as well and spoke to the rudest guy on this planet. He did not even ask me my name or application number. He asked me if I have called before - I said yes - then asked me what response did I get last time - I told them that my bg in progress - he then went on to tell me that he will give me the same response and everyones bg check takes different time and blah blah...

sharma1990 said:
I can understand the frustation,15 months soon with 4 days , so many request's in few days , after paying lot of money on medicals,application fees twice , we still not be able to ask that where is our application ,when they gonna complete it , its all meesed up ..
and why did you have to pay application fee twice?