+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think cic gone mad,last week they sent me letter to do medical again for my spouse,and again last week they send me letter for proof of relationship and today they sent me letter to do medical again for my self ..what are they doing ,

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
sharma1990 said:
I think cic gone mad,last week they sent me letter to do medical again for my spouse,and again last week they send me letter for proof of relationship and today they sent me letter to do medical again for my self ..what are they doing ,
You could also look at it this way, they are doing something about your case, at least. ;D

Well, I guess, the officer looking to finalize your application is making sure the flight is all set and ready to take-off. ;)

Good luck!

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC, agent told me that everything is fine, even the oversea part of security check is done, and they are only waiting for the canadian part of security chenck.

I am wondering what they are chencking for the canadian part? Since I have lived in three different provinces in Canada.........would it be the reason for the delay??????

Does anyone get the same response????

Thank you for your reply.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
linandzou said:
I called CIC, agent told me that everything is fine, even the oversea part of security check is done, and they are only waiting for the canadian part of security chenck.

I am wondering what they are chencking for the canadian part? Since I have lived in three different provinces in Canada.........would it be the reason for the delay??????

For the Canadian part of the security check, just send a fax to the CSIS and you would know what's going on. :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
You could also look at it this way, they are doing something about your case, at least. ;D

Well, I guess, the officer looking to finalize your application is making sure the flight is all set and ready to take-off. ;)

Good luck!
hope so n yha at least they are doing something, even after 15 months..

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:

same thing they told me in mid of oct and as you can see my bg chnaged to in process few days backs 3 request from cic in 3 days ,so stay positive..

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
sharma1990 said:
hope so n yha at least they are doing something, even after 15 months..
I know, these timelines here in this thread are scary, and it's frustrating, indeed...
Let's just focus on the positive side and help ourselves find our way out of here. :)

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
WOW! Nine months Passed.
STILL STILL & STILL WAITING.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Neo_says said:
WOW! Nine months Passed.
STILL STILL & STILL WAITING.
Just to keep you calm and relaxed, i ll complete 14 months on 9th November.

My security is in process from FEB 2016. I think in a month or so even September AOR 2016 ll start getting PPR.

What about me. What we gonna do with the news that they are increasing the number of immigrants his year. We were not there in last and nore this year yet.

Frustration disappointment nothing more than that

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
And 15 months of processing time has been completed. Getting into 16th month ::)

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Wow Sharma - THat is so frustrating my friend :(

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
munika said:
And 15 months of processing time has been completed. Getting into 16th month ::)
I was looking for you. You are the example of how to have patience .

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
munika said:
I wish your file doesn't get delayed, any further. It has already been long enough.
What does your VO say? What's the delay about?

I wonder how could it be possible that IRCC can complete all sorts of checks for certain files within weeks [or even days, in some case] and most of files within a few months, while for others [like applicants waiting here], even a year or more isn't enough.... :-X

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
munika said:
Did you apply under express entry too?