+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
I agree with this. You will have to redo medicals. I tried to change their minds after receiving a request also, but they still made me do new medicals. So just go ahead and do it.

CIC is king if they think they need it then they need it if they don't they extend. I sent an email almost 2 months before my medical expiry and they did it.after a month I got an email confirming that they have initiated the extention. But i never got confirmation that they have extended. Then i called cic and found its extended till 2017 and then later my GCMS notes confirmed.

But all in all i m still waiting for PPR every second and i know each one us is thinking about that only.

So medical redo didn't bring anyone PPR nor extention unfortunately

But hope tomorrow would a new and awesome day for all of us

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear JZPassi, you might remember me from SINP group. However, I got SINP nomination & submitted eAPR this October. But seeing your situation of abnormal delay in federal processing, I'm shocked. Bro, can you answer some of my following question so that we can find the root cause of this delay:

1. Do you have any military/Police background?
2. Is your medical condition all OK?
3. Have you ordered any GCMS notes?
4. If yes, how many verification were there? i.e. S16(1)C, S19, S21 etc?
5. Have you got any verification call to your Bank/Office/Yourself from your VO?
6. What is your Local VISA Office? NDVO?
7. How many family members you have, more than 4?
8. Had you been refused for any country's VISA before?
9. Do you have any relatives in USA or CANADA in any states/province?
10. After submitting eAPR, have you been contacted anytime from VO in email/MyCIC/phone for any documents or additional info?
11. Overall, do you suspect any of your features could delay the processing?

Thanks bro and I'll appreciate your reply though the question list is a bit long :p

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
fahad04 said:
Dear JZPassi, you might remember me from SINP group. However, I got SINP nomination & submitted eAPR this October. But seeing your situation of abnormal delay in federal processing, I'm shocked. Bro, can you answer some of my following question so that we can find the root cause of this delay:

5. Have you got any verification call to your Bank/Office/Yourself from your VO?
10. After submitting eAPR, have you been contacted anytime from VO in email/MyCIC/phone for any documents or additional info?

Thanks bro and I'll appreciate your reply though the question list is a bit long :p

Lol

why don't u get his GCMS notes so that all ur questions can be replied. Ur expecting and forecasting too much sit back and relax

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
fahad04 said:

Hi
Is there any relationship with delay processing and following item ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi
Is there any relationship with delay processing and following item ?
there are no specific reasons defined for delay so all are speculations. Everyone tries to look their own application and try to figure out why

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
chillito said:
just opened my CIC account, the status became updated today - medicals changed from passed to not needed (i took the exam in january 2016). My medical result have not expired yet, so have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
Today medicals went back to passed.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
We have received request to update country of residence for two accompanying dependents?? Has anyone ever got such kind of request? Those dependents have never left their country of residence and are not included in the application obviously. Funny thing is that first request came through email, the other one right after to ignore that one and that third one has been send to MyCIC. The first one and the last one were asking the same but for a different reason. First one said to continue processing application and 2nd one in order to make a decision. Both request had wrong dates. First request said 30 days, 2nd one said 7 days.
I'm just happy to see that they are humans as well :) and can make typos :) And that someone is working on our file after exactly a year since the last request.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Tocanadawego said:
Congratulations! So happy to read this - there still is hope for us long-waiting applicants.

Taekwondo, DreamCanada16, Que Em, Munika, Sharma1990: let's hope we are all next in line!!!
Let's hope - the hardest part, eh? :)

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
And i hope its tomorrow PPR for us. Oh Lord its too much on us plz have mercy on us
You're good and optimistic ;D I'm just praying for PPR anytime soon :-\

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
munika said:
We have received request to update country of residence for two accompanying dependents?? Has anyone ever got such kind of request? Those dependents have never left their country of residence and are not included in the application obviously. Funny thing is that first request came through email, the other one right after to ignore that one and that third one has been send to MyCIC. The first one and the last one were asking the same but for a different reason. First one said to continue processing application and 2nd one in order to make a decision. Both request had wrong dates. First request said 30 days, 2nd one said 7 days.
I'm just happy to see that they are humans as well :) and can make typos :) And that someone is working on our file after exactly a year since the last request.
Oh that seems a good sign ur due to get it soon. From how long ur bgc is under process? Di they asked for medical reassessment?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
vernon22445 said:
Hi Guys,

how long it takes to get PR letter after submitting passport to CIC ?

Thanks
ur in wrong thread and making us jealous. Here everyone ask when PPR comes even after 14 months how long it takes . lol anyways its takes 7-15 days max. i hope no one gets delay after submitting passport.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh that seems a good sign ur due to get it soon. From how long ur bgc is under process? Di they asked for medical reassessment?
Not yet. We are in Canada, but non accompanying members are outside of Canada. Their medicals will expire in 2 weeks. Ours have expired 2 months ago.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
ur in wrong thread and making us jealous. Here everyone ask when PPR comes even after 14 months how long it takes . lol anyways its takes 7-15 days max. i hope no one gets delay after submitting passport.
Definteley the wrong thread :D

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
munika said:
Not yet. We are in Canada, but non accompanying members are outside of Canada. Their medicals will expire in 2 weeks. Ours have expired 2 months ago.
so u got extension for medicals ?