+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Hope you're doing fine, it already 6 months our EE application is being process with cic and over 10 weeks our passports got to AVO.
The last correspondence from avo was 6 weeks ago a response to our mail after 2 weeks, they responded they will contact us when our passports are ready for pickup.

I sent them another mail 4 weeks ago without a response. Please what do you advise I do now? bcuz so far it is only me that had a long PPR still waiting for pickup.

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello all
Finally i got the magical email. Got Passport request. I hope every1 waiting here get PPR soon. Be patient and keep spirits high.
Good luck .

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
canin68 said:
Hello all
Finally i got the magical email. Got Passport request. I hope every1 waiting here get PPR soon. Be patient and keep spirits high.
Good luck .
Congrats!!!
what was your visa office?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canin68 said:
Hello all
Good luck .
Hey congrats , can you tell me when did you email them for medical extension and after how long they gave you extension and did you medical status changes during extension process l ?

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
canin68 said:
Hello all
Good luck .
Congrats canin68 !!

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sharma1990 said:
Hey congrats , can you tell me when did you email them for medical extension and after how long they gave you extension and did you medical status changes during extension process l ?
Thanks Sharma1990!! I emailed them on friday and got reply on monday and extended for 1yr.
I applied through representative so no idea about dat.
Hope u will get soon. I am reading your posts from starting because i applied first time on aug23 and got rejection. Applied second time in dec.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
canin68 said:
Thanks Sharma1990!! I emailed them on friday and got reply on monday and extended for 1yr.
I applied through representative so no idea about dat.
Hope u will get soon. I am reading your posts from starting because i applied first time on aug23 and got rejection. Applied second time in dec.
Congratulations!

Enjoy d big moment. @sharma i think we might here good news soon as we got our medical extension as well.

All d best

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Congratulations!

Enjoy d big moment. @sharma i think we might here good news soon as we got our medical extension as well.

All d best
Hey dream i talked to tempa , it took 6 days to her to get medical extension , how long it took you to get extension email ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Hey dream i talked to tempa , it took 6 days to her to get medical extension , how long it took you to get extension email ?
I sent an extention email in d First week of June as my medical was expiring in August. They never turned back. Then i again sent an email last week and they replied 4th day as

Dear applicant,

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Therefore, we have initiated the process of extending the medicals on file. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

jawad123456789

Jul 15, 2014
Hi All,

My question is with respects to passport validity. Once they request for passport, is it required that the passport is valid for a year ?

The reason I ask is mine will expire in Jan next year. Can I renew the passport after I send it to them, what exactly do they stamp on it ? I'm an inland applicant I was thinking of renewing the passport before landing but after I send them my older passport ?

Has anyone faced a similar issue, particularly with respects to inland applicants and expiring passports ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
jawad123456789 said:
Hi All,

My question is with respects to passport validity. Once they request for passport, is it required that the passport is valid for a year ?

The reason I ask is mine will expire in Jan next year. Can I renew the passport after I send it to them, what exactly do they stamp on it ? I'm an inland applicant I was thinking of renewing the passport before landing but after I send them my older passport ?

Has anyone faced a similar issue, particularly with respects to inland applicants and expiring passports ?
Generally YES it should be valid for a year. The reason is that they put a sticker which is the immigrant visa (that allows you to enter Canada) to complete your landing as a permanent resident. CIC doesn't issue visas beyond passport expiry. That means you would have to land before the visa expiry.

You can always renew your passport even after PPR and send them the renewed passport instead explaining the situation. That would only get you one full year max validity of COPR and VISA assuming your medicals are also valid for a year.

But when you renew an old passport and get a new one, usually the old one is stamped with a statement "A new passport has been issued in lieu of this one" which invalidates it. Even if this is not the case, you should not try using an older passport at this point.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
canin68 said:
Hello all
Good luck .
Congratulations!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
canin68 said:
Hello all
Good luck .
Congrats,,Party time. :)

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Congrats, canin68!!

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks everyone.
I hope whoever are waiting get PPR soon. Its very hard to wait but that is the only option. So be patient, PPR on the way.