+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
have you contacted the minister? or wrote an email?
or did any one do it and got any reply?
I wrote CPC a LOT, called minister office, never got direct response, pestered lawyer to look into my situation.
I dont know if any of that caused my case to be approved but there is a good chance it did.
My next step was to contact MPs on immigration committee next week but i dont need to anymore.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
sharma1990 said:
Completed my 12 months yesterday ... And still counting ... Tried everything .. Lets hope for best and good luck everybody...dont loose hopes we will get it one day.. :D
Sorry to hear that mate

What doe Ur gcms say?
Eligibility andcriminality?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
asadchev said:
I wrote CPC a LOT, called minister office, never got direct response, pestered lawyer to look into my situation.
I dont know if any of that caused my case to be approved but there is a good chance it did.
My next step was to contact MPs on immigration committee next week but i dont need to anymore.

R u inland or outland?

Did u get ppr already?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Got the PPR today suddenly. I still can't believe it. We went and bugged them twice at Pretoria VO but I still wasn't confident that we will get it so soon. I was actually pretty much sure that we will have to go bug them again next month. But basically, bugging them twice seems to have worked. We went there as a whole family with wife and toddler looking all sad and desperate for news. Maybe it worked. :p So, everyone still waiting I urge you to do the same. Persistence seems to work with these embassy type people. Wish all those waiting, the greatest of luck to get RFV message very soon.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Musikwala said:
Got the PPR today suddenly. I still can't believe it. We went and bugged them twice at Pretoria VO but I still wasn't confident that we will get it so soon. I was actually pretty much sure that we will have to go bug them again next month. But basically, bugging them twice seems to have worked. We went there as a whole family with wife and toddler looking all sad and desperate for news. Maybe it worked. :p So, everyone still waiting I urge you to do the same. Persistence seems to work with these embassy type people. Wish all those waiting, the greatest of luck to get RFV message very soon.
Wow congratulations

Finally a ray of hope that we get ppr at last

Enjoy d moment n pray for us

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Musikwala said:
Congratulations, finally! :D Desperate times call for desperate measures, LOL.

Hoping for signs of life from Singapore VO next.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Such a weird feeling.. after waiting more than 8 months... feels like a broken run down car has suddenly transformed into a rocket. ;D

There are people on this 6 months thread we keep in our prayers and minds even if we don't know them in person. As and when you guys get RFV we would be incredibly happy for sure! I know we got it because of this in-person approach.... taking time off work and going and standing in a queue outside High commission here in Pretoria at 7 am in the morning. Wonder if you guys have option for going and meeting officers at local VO.

Heartfelt thank you's to people here

Musikwala's wife (+ Musikwala)

BGC

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 11, 2015
IELTS Request
December 22, 2015
Med's Request
June 6, 2016
Med's Done....
June 8, 2016
Passport Req..
July 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2016
LANDED..........
July 29, 2016
Musikwala said:
Congratulations!

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
Musikwala said:
Such a weird feeling.. after waiting more than 8 months... feels like a broken run down car has suddenly transformed into a rocket. ;D

There are people on this 6 months thread we keep in our prayers and minds even if we don't know them in person. As and when you guys get RFV we would be incredibly happy for sure! I know we got it because of this in-person approach.... taking time off work and going and standing in a queue outside High commission here in Pretoria at 7 am in the morning. Wonder if you guys have option for going and meeting officers at local VO.

Very very congratulations Musikwala/Banky. Wish you very best of luck for your future endeavour at Canada!! :D ;D 8)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Congratulations! You should have felt the kiss of the creator when you saw the RFV mail in your inbox! You guys have been waiting forever and I hope that all of you waiting in this thread get your RFV e-mails very soon!! I really, really hope that this thread should go inactive in the near future !

Good luck and all the very best!

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Musikwala said:

Congratulations :)

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Hello Hello! A new member has become a part of this elite group :D :D

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Musikwala said:
Oh my gosh, congratulations you guys!!! So happy for you! Finally your time has come. If I was anywhere close to Ottawa I would definitely go knock on their door.
Did they give you any reasons for delay while you were there?

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Congratulations Musikwala........!

Im experiencing some positive movements in my CIC. They have replied to one of my e-mail after 41 days and two ghost mails in two days. I got a reply on Wednesday after that two ghost mails on Thursday and today (Friday).