+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
NBOCT said:
Suddenly I got an email today from Pretoria office that as I have relocated to Bangladesh, I still have an option to send my passport to Pretoria office for stamping or I must contact to Singapore office how they can help with visa. There is no further instructions.

Should I send my passport directly to Pretoria office or to VFS Pretoria office? What should I enclose except passports and photos? Is there any complication to send passport to Pretoria from Bangladesh?

They also claim that PPR was sent to me in January....but that letter was with no instruction & no address also space was created in MYCIC to upload documents.

Finally feeling happy and wish all others will also get PPR soooon.
Congratulations !

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
NBOCT said:
Suddenly I got an email today from Pretoria office that as I have relocated to Bangladesh, I still have an option to send my passport to Pretoria office for stamping or I must contact to Singapore office how they can help with visa. There is no further instructions.

Should I send my passport directly to Pretoria office or to VFS Pretoria office? What should I enclose except passports and photos? Is there any complication to send passport to Pretoria from Bangladesh?

They also claim that PPR was sent to me in January....but that letter was with no instruction & no address also space was created in MYCIC to upload documents.

Congratulations ...CIC has its own ways of surprising us :p :p

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
hedonist10 said:
do you guys think that sending email to CIC with urgent in subject helps? any thoughts
For some whose application was ready for visa or the mail was missed this email with urgent in subject really helps ...for people whose application is under BG check then CSE, Urgent Mail, Calling , GCMS ..nothing works !!

However there is no harm in trying with Urgent email once ...you never know if your application falls under the first category ..All the best ;D

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
NARDEEKSHI said:
ITS BEEN 15 MONTH, NOTHING HAPPEN TILL NOW
FIFTEEN MONTHS ...OMG ...last week we were discussing the max case of 13 months and now your case of 15 months ...I fail to understand what CIC is doing.

Have you ordered GCMS notes ...write with Urgent email or tried their call centre ...if already done please share else do it asap !!

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
I am writing a letter to immigration ministers office to ask for help shedding light on what is happening to my case.

has anyone done anything like that? CSE replies are standardized, I don't even think they read emails beyond first few lines, no other venues to explore.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
NBOCT said:

Congrats!! Finally! Was this a reply to an email you sent them to the pretoria im inquiry address?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
asadchev said:
I am writing a letter to immigration ministers office to ask for help shedding light on what is happening to my case.

has anyone done anything like that? CSE replies are standardized, I don't even think they read emails beyond first few lines, no other venues to explore.
I'm also seriously contemplating doing this at some point. I think we all need to make noise that the ministers in the govt can hear loud and clear. Otherwise nothing concrete is going to happen.

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Please let me know if you have wrote a letter to minister, As I am also thinking to send one.

Im also waiting since 8 months.

asadchev said:

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Brother, its too much !
I am also waiting since 8months 4 days officially from AOR.
BG changed since 18th March, after that no news from NDVO....

I tried to call them but no answer from them , URGENT mails many times as well, no answers from them.

taekwondo said:
Have you ordered GCMS ...write to CPC ottawa with Urgent Subject line ....most of us here are into the same condition of BG check in progress since last 4-5 months !!

Personally for me ..its 10th Month post AOR and 5 months completed for BG check today !!

Rightly said by asadchev ...looks like our files are lost somewhere :)

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
I am going to work on letter for few days, planning to send it on July 1st (I will be at 8.5 months wait then). If y'all interested I can post it prior.

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
asadchev said:

I sent email and fax to him. No reply!
I sent an email to the PM, and he replied (although they politely said there is nothing they can do) and forwarded my email to the minister.
Try to follow up your case with a member of the parliament. I saw a note on my GCMS notes showing the MP is following up my case.

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Congrats!! Finally! Was this a reply to an email you sent them to the pretoria im inquiry address?
Yes. You are right.

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone and trust that all of you Will get ppr soon. I still couldn't send my passport as I need permission from home affairs to send it to South Africa.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
I really think people who are waiting for their AOR for less than 6 months should be banned on this thread. It is just like they are trying to glorify their problems. Brother, by saying you are upset and unhappy and tensed because you have not heard anything for 5 months. I think you should really spare a thought for people waiting for over a year on this thread. STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MISERABLE FOR NO REASON. You very well know the average processing time is 6 months and you have not even reached it yet. So what on earth is bothering you? Go cry on some other thread. Someone who is feeling bad for not hearing from CIC 3 months after their application might join you in feeling miserable. Goodluck