+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Code:
[tr][td] **USERNAME** [/td][td] **AOR**[/td][td] **CATEGORY** [/td][td] **VO** [/td][/tr]
Place this above the </table> end tag

Please add your data if you didn't.

Name AOR Date Category Visa Office (if known)
mokachino 06 May 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
rigel 02 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi
taekwondo 26 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi (waiting for GCMS to confirm this)
DreamCanada16 09 Sep 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
N0M0re 14 Sep 2015 CEC - Inland CPC-Ottawa
Tocanadawego 06 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
DandK 06 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
Sirgic 09 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
smimran 10 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Que Em 11 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
asadchev 15 Oct 2015 FSW - USA ???
Heeru_Maan 27 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
futurecanadian123456 08 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Musikwala 12 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
av.citizen 15 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Warsaw, Poland
perfectSkilledMigrant . 18 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Amal 20 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa

Keep updating the list, guys! :)

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Congratulations! It pays off to be persistent.
@Tocanadawego. Thanks! I hope you get yours soon!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
owenaze said:
Just received the special message...PPR!!

On the 7th, I sent an "URGENT" email to ADVO requesting for more specific reasons for delay in my application. Just received an email to check mycic account and there it was ;D. It was like a burden lifted. I had been hoping not to get any additional PCC request for USA because I spent almost 6 months there sometime back. Also, my last GCMS note (March) had Security not started and Criminality in progress. BGC had been in progress since November 2015 with no update. The worst part then was that the last officer that worked on my application posted November 2016 as Due date.

I encourage the rest of us to keep sending requests by calls and email like once or twice every month and don't forget to include "URGENT" in the subject line. I hope to see more happy emails like mine soon in this group. All the best.

Congratulation!

Enjoy

can u please share the URGENT email content which you sent to CPC Ottawa

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Yesterday I called IRCC again to inquire about the change of status of my medicals, to which I've received no specific reason. She just waved it off like it was a minor thing and not to worry about. How should I not worry about this?

Also, no movement in security check either. I did get a long lesson on how "immigration is a serious matter and cannot be done in a couple of days, and I need to be patient because it's a lengthy and important process". As if I don't know that. Then how come some people get PPR in 2 months if it's such a serious and lengthy process? Why isn't everyone getting the same treatment then? Why are some files prioritised, while mine sat idle for 5 months before anyone even touched it.

Can you tell I'm fed up? :) ;) :D ;D :p

Well, I have waited more than 8 months so far!
I submitted my application on October 1st.
Seems that there is (or was) an application with the same name that I have.
I think it just doesn't make sense! I got my student visa 5 years ago. and my work visa 2 years ago. So, how couldn't they figure it out yet?
And interestingly, they tell almost everyone who passed 6 months, to wait until September!
Maybe they will approve/reject all of us by that time!!!!
??? ??? ::) ::) :-X :-X

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
msama017 said:
And interestingly, they tell almost everyone who passed 6 months, to wait until September!
Maybe they will approve/reject all of us by that time!!!!
??? ??? ::) ::) :-X :-X
I was told to wait till October and then the application would be elevated whatever that means.
I am considering to write a letter to cic supervisors, is anyone interested in collective letter?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Peeps, today I was trying to find more info on the security screening and was googling it, and I came across these older forums from 2005 and 2010. People on there have been waiting for their security to be done for years. Not a year, yearS. One guy was literally waiting for 8 years just for a security check! Can you imagine? That really put it in perspective for me. Couple months is not that bad actually. However, I do hope those days are gone and our cases will be much much faster.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owenaze said:

On the 7th, I sent an "URGENT" email to ADVO requesting for more specific reasons for delay in my application. Just received an email to check mycic account and there it was ;D. It was like a burden lifted. I had been hoping not to get any additional PCC request for USA because I spent almost 6 months there sometime back. Also, my last GCMS note (March) had Security not started and Criminality in progress. BGC had been in progress since November 2015 with no update. The worst part then was that the last officer that worked on my application posted November 2016 as Due date.

I encourage the rest of us to keep sending requests by calls and email like once or twice every month and don't forget to include "URGENT" in the subject line. I hope to see more happy emails like mine soon in this group. All the best.
Congrats

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
owenaze said:

Congrats, owenaze. The 7 month wait ended well for you! :)

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Peeps, today I was trying to find more info on the security screening and was googling it, and I came across these older forums from 2005 and 2010. People on there have been waiting for their security to be done for years. Not a year, yearS. One guy was literally waiting for 8 years just for a security check! Can you imagine? That really put it in perspective for me. Couple months is not that bad actually. However, I do hope those days are gone and our cases will be much much faster.
Yeah that's crazy! I know applicants in years prior waited a heck of a lot longer than us. Honestly, it is not necessarily the wait that bothers me. It is the lack of transparency! And lack of action, mainly. I have ordered GCMS notes twice, so I know for a FACT that my file is sitting idle, rotting in Pretoria office since 4th Dec 2015. They have not even touched it since then. And MyCIC seems to be abandoned. It would not bother me so much if they are actually actively working on my application and it is getting delayed. The fact that they cannot give me a single reason why they haven't even touched my file in 6 months is frankly ridiculous! The only way out of this frustration seems to be to think of it as a 1 year timeline maybe, instead of 6 months. But it is not easy to do that, is it?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Musikwala said:
Yeah that's crazy! I know applicants in years prior waited a heck of a lot longer than us. Honestly, it is not necessarily the wait that bothers me. It is the lack of transparency! And lack of action, mainly. I have ordered GCMS notes twice, so I know for a FACT that my file is sitting idle, rotting in Pretoria office since 4th Dec 2015. They have not even touched it since then. And MyCIC seems to be abandoned. It would not bother me so much if they are actually actively working on my application and it is getting delayed. The fact that they cannot give me a single reason why they haven't even touched my file in 6 months is frankly ridiculous! The only way out of this frustration seems to be to think of it as a 1 year timeline maybe, instead of 6 months. But it is not easy to do that, is it?
i can understand ur frustration.

trust me there are a lot of ppl including me waiting for 7 months or 8 months or more.....

we tried contacting local VO but no reply what so ever GCMS says file is untouched for some....

so all we can do is wait as there is no other option left.

stay strong brother

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Musikwala said:
Yeah, I know the wait time overall was a lot longer back then, but to wait for just this one step for years is absolute insanity. And they couldn't do anything about it because it was not CIC's fault, it was CSIS' fault. It makes me scared that we could end up like that too because once CIC doesn't have a control over the file anymore, anything goes.

On another note, it's absolutely insane that they have not even touched your file yet. Would could they possibly be doing? I know this is such an obvious thing, but I'm gonna ask anyways: have you called them?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
On another note, it's absolutely insane that they have not even touched your file yet. Would could they possibly be doing? I know this is such an obvious thing, but I'm gonna ask anyways: have you called them?
I have called them several times and asked the receptionist to pass on my details to the visa officers. They don't let you talk to anybody except this receptionist. Nothing came out of that. I also emailed them at least 2 or 3 times. No reply whatsoever and it's been more than a month since I emailed them. Finally I went with my family to the embassy here to try to enquire face-to-face. They were all polite and even looked up my file number in their system but it was ultimately useless because they simply said "wait and we will contact you in 2 months if we need anything." The visa officer himself said this to me, not just an admin staff. And they didn't give me a single reason for this 6 months of silence. It's a mystery! although one of the admin staff told me that they are being inundated by temp visas that they have to process and so the perm visas are taking longer. This makes no sense to me. They need to have more people working in that office then.

Oh.. and did I mention, they only see you on one day a month! First Tuesday of every month. So, since I've gone and enquired on June 7th, I can go next only on July 5th.

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
Tocanadawego said:
I know what you are saying! My point is that why do they call it "express entry"?
if it is going to take that much, it is not express entry at all (same Sh*t, different name!)
I have tried to follow up my case with the MP of the area I am living. On my second GCMS note, I can see that the inquiry request from the MP is there, but nothing has happened since 1 month before I got the first GCMS note (which is March 1st).
I sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (as I know the reason for the security check taking so long), and provided all the Police Certificates, Passports, Canadian Visas I have.
I know it doesn't help, as they just lazy people don't care about our life and our concerns...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Musikwala said:
I have called them several times and asked the receptionist to pass on my details to the visa officers. They don't let you talk to anybody except this receptionist. Nothing came out of that. I also emailed them at least 2 or 3 times. No reply whatsoever and it's been more than a month since I emailed them. Finally I went with my family to the embassy here to try to enquire face-to-face. They were all polite and even looked up my file number in their system but it was ultimately useless because they simply said "wait and we will contact you in 2 months if we need anything." The visa officer himself said this to me, not just an admin staff. And they didn't give me a single reason for this 6 months of silence. It's a mystery! although one of the admin staff told me that they are being inundated by temp visas that they have to process and so the perm visas are taking longer. This makes no sense to me. They need to have more people working in that office then.

Oh.. and did I mention, they only see you on one day a month! First Tuesday of every month. So, since I've gone and enquired on June 7th, I can go next only on July 5th.
Exactly. This workload re-distribution doesn't seem to be working that well. I hope they finally pick up your file and process it super fast.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
msama017 said:
I know what you are saying! My point is that why do they call it "express entry"?
if it is going to take that much, it is not express entry at all (same Sh*t, different name!)
I have tried to follow up my case with the MP of the area I am living. On my second GCMS note, I can see that the inquiry request from the MP is there, but nothing has happened since 1 month before I got the first GCMS note (which is March 1st).
I sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (as I know the reason for the security check taking so long), and provided all the Police Certificates, Passports, Canadian Visas I have.
I know it doesn't help, as they just lazy people don't care about our life and our concerns...
It is extremely frustrating to have this expectation of immigrating in half a year and then just barely living, just waiting for it to happen. I told that to an agent on the phone and then got a whole lesson on the seriousness of immigration and how it needs to be done properly...