+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
Your notes seem to be precisely the same as mine. All is passed and waiting on security to finalize. If all the agent notes are OK, i don't think you need to be very concerned. You already passed eligibility so all your documents are fine. As long as security comes back clear, you should be fine.
Did you have government work experience? Maybe that's why security is taking long.

Well i m having the same status from last 4 month or so. Only difference is security code.

i know security is left but 4 Months for that :eek: :eek: :eek:

GCMS Notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

All assessment analysis clues codes seems nothing in my case. Officer notes in my case are

25th JAN 2016

OFFICER REVIEW FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information JOB OFFER: WP issued w/ LMIA VALID
Job offer letter reviewed but not verified EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76(1)
SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified. SETTLEMENT
FUNDS N/A SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: PC x PA: All required PCs on file and no 35/36/37
concerns evident. Criminality passed. RCMP NRT Meds passed PPT valid

20th JAN 2016

Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the
application, I have made the following recommendation: DECISION: RECOMMEND PASS• A11.2 Appears met•
76(1 )(a) Selection criteria appears met: The PA has more than 67 FSW points; • The PA has more than 7 years of
work experience as a XXXXX in NOC XXXX; • The PA has a valid job offer with a valid LMIA; •
PENDING: no pending documents and ready for finalize. ******************************************************* N.B:
Please review FOSS note for the PA before taking final decision *******************************************************

I wonder what they have been doing from FEB 2016 till date :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( and what they will do till end of year or may be they didn't took my application under EE

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Thanks for encouragement. The agent was pretty clear that security is underway and it's out of their hands. I just don't know what i could possibly ask again. What did you ask them every time you called?
My questions were mainly about various stages so far and the next steps on my file but I always made them talk by asking them to give me options about what can be done by the agent as timeline has passed.

One agent told me to call and check in Oct 2016, another said nothing can be done as my case is reopened after refusal so timeline doesnt apply to me.

I called again then a new agent shared BC, Criminality and Security are passed which raised new questions for them.

For your case as per agent A its still stuck in security try cross verifying this info with 2 others on different days. May be agent is just tryibg to get rid of the call.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
My hopes are now dieing :'( :'( :'( as suggested by RMittal i called CIC and chose #7 option. I had just 2 minutes wait and agent checked my application and said its still in process and u might hear from today to by end of this year :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It seems a never ending wait for me
This is one of the reply which I got during my early days of everyday calling. Catch hold of another agent and ask, definitely some agents are unfriendly but few are decent enough to share specific details.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
r_mittal86 said:
This is one of the reply which I got during my early days of everyday calling. Catch hold of another agent and ask, definitely some agents are unfriendly but few are decent enough to share specific details.
Well now agents place me on hold and come after and say CPC replied u bla bla date and thats d same status we have. They will contact u. I sent 2 emails to CPC first email they said its in process and in second they said we replied on earlier date that its in process.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
My medicals just went back to review in progress. It seems like this wait is never going to end for me. Honestly, I am so close to withdrawing my application. This whole thing is a joke.

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
r_mittal86 said:
Dont give up, even I was told the same by one agent and another agent told me a different thing. May be try talking to different agents.
Use Gmail to make calls (its free), I used it and called them everyday :D
Hi

Can i request for.IRCC number coz i want to check my application status..thanks in advance..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
RachelRichard said:
Hi

Can i request for.IRCC number coz i want to check my application status..thanks in advance..
Hi you can find the number and instructions here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-call-ircc-cic-from-outside-canada-t429081.0.html

Tocanadawego said:
My medicals just went back to review in progress. It seems like this wait is never going to end for me. Honestly, I am so close to withdrawing my application. This whole thing is a joke.
I hope it's nothing serious. :'(

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
How is that even possible? I thought medicals is the most straightforward thing. You either pass or you don't. Were there any doubts whatsoever when you gave your medicals? I had something in my medical history but thankfully it was passed. Anyway, hope this change isn't anything to worry about.

Maybe what some of us need to do is to move away from checking our application/mycic for a while and think of it as a one year timeline. Might help with our sanity.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Musikwala said:
How is that even possible? I thought medicals is the most straightforward thing. You either pass or you don't. Were there any doubts whatsoever when you gave your medicals? I had something in my medical history but thankfully it was passed. Anyway, hope this change isn't anything to worry about.

Maybe what some of us need to do is to move away from checking our application/mycic for a while and think of it as a one year timeline. Might help with our sanity.
Well, my husband needed to go for sputum test because of the scar on his lungs, but that was done and medicals passed in December.

Last week I emailed CPC-O to ask about the medical situation as in, we don't have much time to land if the decision keeps getting postponed. So I am thinking either they requested validity extension, or they will ask us to re-do medicals. I hope not the latter as that will mean another 3 months delay since my husband will again have to go for sputum test, etc etc. I am afraid that the extension of validity of medicals though means that they are not expecting to make a decision on our case any time soon :(

This whole things makes me very sad. I just don't understand the way they function and make decisions. My husband and I are highly educated young people, with experience under our belts, nice savings, excellent English skills. We lived abroad, we know what it's like, we can integrate easily. We will contribute to the economy, yet here we are stuck in the middle of nothing, wondering why we are not wanted.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I can understand your frustration about the whole process.
I had wait over 14 months to get my application approved.
Be frankly, I don't think there's anything wrong about you. It is just this system needs to be improved.
I faced the same problem as you when my medical exam almost expired.
For my case is the VO send request to HMB for Med Re-assessment,
and HMB Ottawa the just pulled in valid Meds for me for 1 more year.
It is really tough during my waiting period, especially when you see someone got approved after you submitted 1 year later.
Just when I almost give up and ready to pack to my home country. It just came in a sudden.
All I can say is, stay positive. Don't lose your hope!!
Truly, deeply believe you will get it!

Tocanadawego said:
Well, my husband needed to go for sputum test because of the scar on his lungs, but that was done and medicals passed in December.

Last week I emailed CPC-O to ask about the medical situation as in, we don't have much time to land if the decision keeps getting postponed. So I am thinking either they requested validity extension, or they will ask us to re-do medicals. I hope not the latter as that will mean another 3 months delay since my husband will again have to go for sputum test, etc etc. I am afraid that the extension of validity of medicals though means that they are not expecting to make a decision on our case any time soon :(

This whole things makes me very sad. I just don't understand the way they function and make decisions. My husband and I are highly educated young people, with experience under our belts, nice savings, excellent English skills. We lived abroad, we know what it's like, we can integrate easily. We will contribute to the economy, yet here we are stuck in the middle of nothing, wondering why we are not wanted.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
tempa said:
Well, I can understand your frustration about the whole process.
I had wait over 14 months to get my application approved.
Be frankly, I don't think there's anything wrong about you. It is just this system needs to be improved.
I faced the same problem as you when my medical exam almost expired.
For my case is the VO send request to HMB for Med Re-assessment,
and HMB Ottawa the just pulled in valid Meds for me for 1 more year.
It is really tough during my waiting period, especially when you see someone got approved after you submitted 1 year later.
Just when I almost give up and ready to pack to my home country. It just came in a sudden.
All I can say is, stay positive. Don't lose your hope!!
Truly, deeply believe you will get it!
Thank you! This is encouraging. And I honestly cannot believe you managed to stay sane waiting for 14 months. I think I am slowly losing my mind already, and I've only waited half that time. It is so hard to see every day people who applied in March or April, already receiving their PR.
I know eventually this will come to an end. I mean it has to. Good or bad, an end will come, but this wait is probably the hardest thing I've had to do so far in my life, and I've done some really hard things. This is really testing my patience.

DandK

May 1, 2016
Hi Tocanadawego,

Don't lose hope, we have the same AOR as you. For some reason all Ontario PNP applications that are being processed in Pretoria are experiencing delays and we have no idea why. No response to CSE's or emails. I really understand how frustrating the waiting is. Just keep the faith and trust in God, it will come.

FYI - We have actually been waiting since 2014, we missed the cap and had to resubmit through express entry in 2015. This process is really a test of patience!

Hang in there.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
r_mittal86 said:
well i think i should plan now for BOWP as by end end of this month my 4 month WP expiry would be applicable

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DandK said:
Hi Tocanadawego,

Don't lose hope, we have the same AOR as you. For some reason all Ontario PNP applications that are being processed in Pretoria are experiencing delays and we have no idea why. No response to CSE's or emails. I really understand how frustrating the waiting is. Just keep the faith and trust in God, it will come.

FYI - We have actually been waiting since 2014, we missed the cap and had to resubmit through express entry in 2015. This process is really a test of patience!

Hang in there.
Thanks! I hope we both reach an end soon. You've been waiting long enough!