+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh thats nice atleast agent gave u some idea and suggested what to do. My security is in process from End of Jan or First week of FEB and its still in process. CPC emails always have standard lines so i think it shouldn't be a worry as you are addressing something related to ur ongoing application which is already delayed. I believe agent statements are totally irrelevant at last stage, as security is done by outside agencies . One help line agent told me that u ll get result by end of April and one of them told me expect by September.

All d best
I think all of us waiting for the Security Screening, will hear back from CIC more or less at the same time.
I had plan for some trips in this summer and cancelled all of them, because I afraid if they suddenly ask for the passport!
I do not expect my application to be processed anytime sooner than July/Aug.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
msama017 said:
I think all of us waiting for the Security Screening, will hear back from CIC more or less at the same time.
I had plan for some trips in this summer and cancelled all of them, because I afraid if they suddenly ask for the passport!
I do not expect my application to be processed anytime sooner than July/Aug.
Our dates are so close. Hopefully we get PPR at the same time. I was hoping for June but July does seem more likely at this point. I am losing interest in moving to Canada with all this waiting.

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Our dates are so close. Hopefully we get PPR at the same time. I was hoping for June but July does seem more likely at this point. I am losing interest in moving to Canada with all this waiting.
Well, I have no other choice!
Have been living here for more than 4 years!
and working for almost 2 years...
I know many people got their application approved in less than 6 months.
So, I just assume that I am one of those unlucky applicants...

BTW, if you survive for 3-4 years in Canada, you find it a perfect place for living.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Oh ok. I would assume your security is still in progress. Judging by other entries, you would need to have another one that will mean passed.
I have only two security activities, and a bunch of security screening inputs.
Security will never be passed. Its blank in all instances, for others I have different status with (not started, in process) old value and (in process, passed) new value. But for security 1st was not started then next stages were blank. Nothing like in progress or passed.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
^ you could order GCMS notes and check how your application is progressing. I strongly recommend it at this point.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hey guys. Just called again and spoke to an agent. I tried mittal's suggestion of choosing 7 and then 0 in the menu. Was a shorter wait! Thanks for that suggestion. And I didn't have to deal with the annoying "unable to transfer you" nonsense.

But the call itself was not very helpful at all. She was polite and patient but it sounds like basically once they transfer the file to the local VO, they completely wash their hands off!?? She kept saying "Please contact Pretoria, only they can help you. We cannot access your file from here." I find that difficult to believe. How come IRCC cannot access IRCC's own office in another country?? Don't they work on the same online system? I mean... I even asked her "So what if I don't hear at all from Pretoria for a very long time? Can't Ottawa intervene in that case??" and she goes "Unfortunately, no." :eek:

So.... basically if the local visa office screws you over by sleeping on your file for a year, IRCC in Ottawa will do absolutely nothing to get the local visa office to budge. Is that how it is? Really??

gerelec

Apr 13, 2015
Hi guys just want to share my timeline and my story.

At first here is my timeline:

CEC Inland (width LMIA)
AOR: Dec 1 2015
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Medical: Review in Progress
Background check: In Progress
RPRF request: March 30 2016 (Paid on March 30 2016)
PPR: Waiting

Yestarday I sent an email to CPC Ottawa with URGENT in subject because I crossed the six months and my medical is valid till June 30 2016.

Today I got this response from Ottawa:

Hello XXX,

At this time we do not need you to complete new medicals.

Thank You

At that time I was talking to an agent. He told me that everything is done, even security is passed only the medical is since December in New Dehli. Unfortunately lost the connection on my cellphone. Did not call again today.

Why is my medical in New Delhi? I'm already in Canada and I never been in India.

My previous application was refused because of the Job Offer (Permanent) but exactly the same medical was passed within 10 days.

Gonna wait for GCMS (expecting next week) and call them again. Will share my experience then.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Wow, you're so incredibly patient! Waiting for so long!
Have you been emailing them and calling them? I started emailing every month for an update, but received a reply only twice.
I was very impatient ...now this wait has left me with no option but to be patient and enjoy the process :D
Yes ...I am continuously mailing and calling them ...but of no use ..they just gave standard reply " Bg Under Process " ..waiting for my GCMS ...lets see what it says !!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Hope you have had a chance to look into your GCMS. If so, you would know what stage your application is stuck at.

I got mine today and see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical is passed. Security is blank with S15(1) on right top corner of every page where security is mentioned; this as per other threads is code for security passed. Mine is waiting for final review/ decision (as per call center agents). Once review is done decision would me made immediately. (Saw this from GCMS, if there is some review they update file that very moment).

Don't loose hope or feel low, we all just need to have patience and appreciate other things in our life. I know its easy said than done but there is no other option at hand.

Personally, I keep my mail opened in one window all the time :D
I am yet to get my GCMS notes ...applied on 4th May ..so hoping that I should get it in a day or so...will update it on the forum.
I do the same thing ...during the day I check my mail every half an hour assuming that PPR mail would come from NDVO ...and in night I keep on checking it assuming that my application is in Ottawa so the mail must come at Canadian Hours :p :p :p :p

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
chiyakam said:
@tocanadawego, @taekwondo, @musikwala: Hang in there guys, I'm getting a feeling that they should be getting back to you soon. Good luck and waiting to hear from you guys.
Thanks Bro ...lets hope they do something soon :)

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
Security will never be passed. Its blank in all instances, for others I have different status with (not started, in process) old value and (in process, passed) new value. But for security 1st was not started then next stages were blank. Nothing like in progress or passed.
Yeah that's true. But it's blank because they delete the information, not because there's nothing there in the first place. What I was saying is that by looking at other activities you can kind of assume what is supposed to be written there. Obviously, no one knows for sure, just guessing.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
msama017 said:
Well, I have no other choice!
Have been living here for more than 4 years!
and working for almost 2 years...
I know many people got their application approved in less than 6 months.
So, I just assume that I am one of those unlucky applicants...

BTW, if you survive for 3-4 years in Canada, you find it a perfect place for living.
Hi msama017 ..Since you have survived 3-4 years in Canada ..hope you wont mind me buzzing you and taking tips for the survival ( pls ignore my optimism of assuming that I will get my PPR :p :p :p 8) ;D)

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Yeah that's true. But it's blank because they delete the information, not because there's nothing there in the first place. What I was saying is that by looking at other activities you can kind of assume what is supposed to be written there. Obviously, no one knows for sure, just guessing.
Both History (Application) and Activity will give an idea of how security would be. (1 application would be blank (whitened out) for security and other would have old value as Not started and blank (whitened out) after that)

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got off the phone after talking to the agent. Decision on my file was made on 1st June. Next step is to wait for visa office to get in touch with me. (Dint share the decision with me due to confidentiality)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
r_mittal86 said:
Got off the phone after talking to the agent. Decision on my file was made on 1st June. Next step is to wait for visa office to get in touch with me. (Dint share the decision with me due to confidentiality)
Congratulation !! :)