+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Hi Yelena,

Am really happy for you....I know the road you have travelled just by reading on this Forum......eish......may the good Lord bless your toil, cool.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
my BG went to in progress today.. 9 months after AOR, I hope this means I am in the final stages..
I m so happy for u yelena, finally some movement on your file , hope within few day u will get ur golden email..

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
asadchev said:
Perhaps there is a sense to write a collective letter to immigration minister on behalf of us all to have our cases expedited?
Ha! Good idea, but would probably be ignored or dismissed by saying: we make no promises, only estimates, and our processing times fluctuate.

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
yelena said:
my BG went to in progress today.. 9 months after AOR, I hope this means I am in the final stages..
Fingers crossed !!!!! :) :) :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Very happy yelena really.... I hope they count me in too ... Almost 9 months for me too ..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Very happy yelena really.... I hope they count me in too ... Almost 9 months for me too ..
thank you everyone!

Sharma1990, your bg still isn't in progress or am I mistaking?

I hope all uf as oldies will be dealt with soon.. August AOR thread has fallen waaay back on the forum, no one is writting on that one any more, and some of us have been waiting since august :/

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
thank you everyone!

Sharma1990, your bg still isn't in progress or am I mistaking?

I hope all uf as oldies will be dealt with soon.. August AOR thread has fallen waaay back on the forum, no one is writting on that one any more, and some of us have been waiting since august :/
No its never started it is " not started " from beginning

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
No its never started it is " not started " from beginning

So frustraiting.. I hope you get yours soon, and by that i mean ppr., nobady cares about bg check

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi guys.. cant believe that I have just got PPR email.. There wasnt any change on our profile i believe, our account is under our consultant, he sent us the screen shot yesterday, but didnt see any changes..

All of a sudden we got an email from CPCO-FinalRequest .. its PPR...PPR PPR PPR...

Thank everybody in this forum.. we have got tons of help from this forum and we are so much grateful.. will keep in touch...

Crore shukria to Allah..

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
To those still waiting 6+ months and beyond, have you tried ordering GCMS Notes?

I read somewhere that ordering one "forces" the assigned officer to open/revisit the application to review it before sending the notes to the requestor.
This in turn theoretically "removes the dust" on the application and possibly have it moving again.

Not entirely sure though but definitely worth a shot. At the very least, the applicant will have an idea on what part the application is stuck at/waiting on....

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
T365 said:
To those still waiting 6+ months and beyond, have you tried ordering GCMS Notes?

I read somewhere that ordering one "forces" the assigned officer to open/revisit the application to review it before sending the notes to the requestor.
This in turn theoretically "removes the dust" on the application and possibly have it moving again.

Not entirely sure though but definitely worth a shot. At the very least, the applicant will have an idea on what part the application is stuck at/waiting on....
I ordered one, 3 weeks ago and got it last week.
Seems that it is on security screening since March 1st (over two months!)
I just ordered another one.
For those of you living in Canada, it may not be a bad idea to ask your MP to follow it up for you.
I tried it last week, and he immediately replied. Now waiting for his update.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ordered GCMS notes twice already, no movement. at the end of the day, I think it really depends on your local VO. I am not inclined to think that local VOs are forced to peek at your pile if GCMS requests are processed within Canada, as they just pull out records and don't necessarily signal local VOs for any action item.

Maybe the evidences of successful movements after ordering notes are just circumstantial, and not really directly correlated.

T365 said:

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
prcand said:
Ordered GCMS notes twice already, no movement. at the end of the day, I think it really depends on your local VO. I am not inclined to think that local VOs are forced to peek at your pile if GCMS requests are processed within Canada, as they just pull out records and don't necessarily signal local VOs for any action item.

Maybe the evidences of successful movements after ordering notes are just circumstantial, and not really directly correlated.
That's kind of what i think too. I seriously doubt that the officers processing the applications are the same ones who procesm gcms requests. I would assume it's a separate office with a different set of employees.