+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
hi , I got update in my application today, after waiting for this long 9 months. My medical got passed and background in progress. They have also asked me to submit Schedule A for background declaration form.
Hope everything goes fine, trusting the Lord will do good.
Can someone tell me, on how to withdraw my second application.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Nit2015 said:
hi , I got update in my application today, after waiting for this long 9 months. My medical got passed and background in progress. They have also asked me to submit Schedule A for background declaration form.
Good news! Congrats! Hope you will get your PPR soon.

Could you please share more information about what you and your lawyer did to move the process? Did you send CSE? What about MP?

How you managed to get a response from CIC about glitch? (Did you call CIC and they told you or what?)

Sorry, about all this questions, but you really can help a lot of people here :)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Nit2015 said:
As I understand you need to send a CSE enquiry about it. It's better to call CIC.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
I have contacted cic through case specific enquiry and even my lawyer contacted them so many times but still we didn't get any updates at all. After waiting so long than my lawyer send enquiry to case management department of cic , this department handles the complain from applicant. I also contacted MP of my area, so after all this was told there is glitch in the system and will process my application as soon as it's fix.
Thanks to God, finally they got my file moving.
My timeline:
App submitted : 20/3/15
AOR : 20/3/15
Medical passed : 1/12/15
Background progress: 1/12/15

zsv2015 said:
As I understand you need to send a CSE enquiry about it. It's better to call CIC.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Nit2015 said:
I have contacted cic through case specific enquiry and even my lawyer contacted them so many times but still we didn't get any updates at all. After waiting so long than my lawyer send enquiry to case management department of cic , this department handles the complain from applicant. I also contacted MP of my area, so after all this was told there is glitch in the system and will process my application as soon as it's fix.
Thank you for sharing the info.

I also tried to contact CIC through CSE, but they didn't bother to respond. Via phone CIC tells me that everything is fine, my application is on process and they don't have a maximum waiting time. And there is no help from my MP as well.

Did CIC tell you about glitch through phone or they told it to your MP?

What is a case management department? Could you please tell me more about it?

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Yes cic told MP, that there is system glitch and also when my lawyer contacted them, than cic sent email stating about glitch. I don't know much about case management system but I'm going to meet my lawyer tomorrow, so will ask n let you know
After schedule A request, do you know probably how long it takes to get ppr. just being nervous..

Did your medical get passed n did you order gcms notes.
:)
zsv2015 said:
Thank you for sharing the info.

I also tried to contact CIC through CSE, but they didn't bother to respond. Via phone CIC tells me that everything is fine, my application is on process and they don't have a maximum waiting time. And there is no help from my MP as well.

Did CIC tell you about glitch through phone or they told it to your MP?

What is a case management department? Could you please tell me more about it?

cat89

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
Passed 26-02-2016 (after re-assessment)
Interview........
Paid RPRF 08-12-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Nit2015 said:
Yes cic told MP, that there is system glitch and also when my lawyer contacted them, than cic sent email stating about glitch. I don't know much about case management system but I'm going to meet my lawyer tomorrow, so will ask n let you know
After schedule A request, do you know probably how long it takes to get ppr. just being nervous..

Did your medical get passed n did you order gcms notes.
:)

Hi guys,

I too have had a similar problem which I mentioned in another thread. I applied back in April so close to 8 months of waiting. In Oct, they asked for my Schedule A which I submitted then all of a sudden my CIC profile said my application was cancelled. I called CIC and they told me it's a system glitch and my application will be reopened when it is fixed. No timeframe was given as to how long that will take. A month goes by and my app was still not reopened. I emailed MP and ordered GCMS and I still have not heard anything.

BUT!! I emailed the Sydney visa processing office directly and they emailed me back saying same thing about the system glitch but then couple days later my application was reopened again on my CIC. Right now my status is still background check in progress but I'm happy it's not showing as cancelled anymore. Hoping things move along more quickly though.

Do you guys think I should email back the Sydney Visa processing office for an update? I don't want to annoy them so I don't know if I should. Also, I received a ghost email saying my app has been updated on CIC this morning... but no update!! What do these even mean? Does it mean someone is working on my app right now>?

Here is their address if anyone wants to email asking for an update. It depends whether or not your app is with Ottawa or Sydney though, I first thought my app was with Ottawa but it wasn't, I'll provide both emails:

CIO-Sydney-Missions@cic.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

PLease give me some input on my questions above and I hope these emails help!

eehopeful

Aug 21, 2015
Thanks for the info about contacting directly the office that handles our application. I emailed CPC Ottawa about my concern but they emailed me back that I should contact CSE for any concern regarding my application. But I did made a letter to CSE but they don't bother to reply. I will try to email the Sydney office.

CEC Applicant
ITA : Feb. 12, 2015
AOR : April 18, 2015

No update since then.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eehopeful said:
Thanks for the info about contacting directly the office that handles our application. I emailed CPC Ottawa about my concern but they emailed me back that I should contact CSE for any concern regarding my application. But I did made a letter to CSE but they don't bother to reply. I will try to email the Sydney office.

CEC Applicant
ITA : Feb. 12, 2015
AOR : April 18, 2015

No update since then.
So sorry to hear your situation. Everyone in this thread is in the same boat and this is so depressing. BTW have you ordered GCMS notes. I received AOR on May 21st and no update ever since. So I ordered GCMS notes and the most recent note on mine is "Cannot promote due to CGMS issue". I know it's not helping but at least you would know if there is something with your app.

eehopeful

Aug 21, 2015
phyroms said:
So sorry to hear your situation. Everyone in this thread is in the same boat and this is so depressing. BTW have you ordered GCMS notes. I received AOR on May 21st and no update ever since. So I ordered GCMS notes and the most recent note on mine is "Cannot promote due to CGMS issue". I know it's not helping but at least you would know if there is something with your app.
I ordered twice already and have the third one in process now.GCMS just have "Application Received" in the recent note. I emailed CIO Sydney directly last thursday and they reply yesterday saying that my application is in their office undergoing review and will contact me in due course. I hope next week something positive will happen.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
I know exactly how you feel. I have been through it for last 9 months. After submitting my application in March, I didn't get any updates until this Tuesday. Did you try to contact your area MP. It might help you getting your file moving.
Also try sending case specific enquiry . Just hang in there guys and will pray all of us hear good news soon

eehopeful said:
I ordered twice already and have the third one in process now.GCMS just have "Application Received" in the recent note. I emailed CIO Sydney directly last thursday and they reply yesterday saying that my application is in their office undergoing review and will contact me in due course. I hope next week something positive will happen.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
After more then 8 months of waiting! I was requested to submit my wife's Schedule A.

And I received this: "Due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to communicate with you through your MyCIC account. Until this issue is resolved, our office will be communicating with you via email. "

I changed my email two weeks ago, but this request was send to an old one.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eehopeful said:
Hope you'll get an update soon.

zsv2015 said:
After more then 8 months of waiting! I was requested to submit my wife's Schedule A.

And I received this: "Due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to communicate with you through your MyCIC account. Until this issue is resolved, our office will be communicating with you via email. "

Finally some movement. Congratulations zsv2015!

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:

I just got the same email.
"Due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to communicate with you through your MyCIC account. Until this issue is resolved, our office will be communicating with you via email. In the meantime, we wish to assure you that your application is being reviewed and in order to continue processing your application, we require the following documents."

Finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
phyroms said:
I just got the same email.
"Due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to communicate with you through your MyCIC account. Until this issue is resolved, our office will be communicating with you via email. In the meantime, we wish to assure you that your application is being reviewed and in order to continue processing your application, we require the following documents."

Finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel!

What did they ask for? Schedule A?