+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
For statrets am on 15th month....
I applied for a report from CBSA/CSIS and both were still under processing. So i picked dates from CBSA mini report ( 1 page summary ) ,.
On GCMS the info is withheld but you can get indicative dates from the notes and other sections.
Do you recollect, in how many days did you receive your GCMS notes ?

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi

I am a MARCH applicant. Got my gcms notes yesterday.
I dont see any sign of SS anywhere. It could redacted.

I am trying to figure out if im in SS or not.

Is SS mentioned under ''ADMISSIBILITIES '' or under ''ACTIVITY'' ?

For ADMISSIBILITIES, under SECURITY, I can only see one entry under my UCI/Name. It says '' TYPE: SECURITY ". The following page is blank and upper portion of page following that is blank. All of these pages mention s.15(1) on top

For ACTIVITY, I have security under only two activity. First is not started with NO s.15 (1) and second one has activity type mentioned as ''SECURITY'' and new value is hidden with s.15(1) on top right . No blank pages.

You can see my full notes here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lncz1kowi760z4p/54etyuf5.pdf?dl=0

Would really appreciate your help

@canuck_in_uk pls advise
For confirming ss status order cbsa notes. They don't have redacted activities. However, I had similar gcms notes and I am in ss for last 8 months.

funter28

May 20, 2015
how many security activities you have under activity?
What activity number is your security? are u able to see ''field name: status''? you also have I in security right? any idea what that means?
I have 3 hidden security activities with one name security i.e. 4th one. They were not able to remove I which clearly seen in cbsa notes as "In Progress"

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
For statrets am on 15th month....
I applied for a report from CBSA/CSIS and both were still under processing. So i picked dates from CBSA mini report ( 1 page summary ) ,.
On GCMS the info is withheld but you can get indicative dates from the notes and other sections.
ok, thanks

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
its been 4.5 months to my AOR
GCMS show security blank, no sign of SS.
Since its been more than 3 months I passed eligibility, I am assuming im in SS.

If I want to confirm, should I order CBSA notes first or CSIS or both at the same time?
Donot Panic,If you are not from the flagged countries, you dont need to worry,It is probably that they would done your Security,Wait till the 6 months are over.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
is pakistan a flagged country?
Its not flagged as Syria and Afghanistan,but still there are rouge organizations operating in Pakistan,So If you have travelled to Pakistan,there is a possibility ,but I have seen people geting clear in few weeks who are Pakistani nationals,and have travelled Iran,so it all depends . When they will look at your profile,they will make a decision if they want to put you through SS or not.

Vampireghost

Jun 14, 2017
Alhumdullilah , PPR, it's been a very long journey.

AOR Nov 2, 2016
Nationality : Pakistan
Security Screening from GCMS notes, (ordered only once) May 4, 2017
Re-medical Request 17 July 2018
Medical Passed 20 July 2018
PPR 30 July 2018.

I think security screening ended on 16th July as re-medical was asked on next day.

Hang in, it'll come surely InShaAllah.

Good luck to all.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
It's ppr guys !!!
Aor july 27 2017
Background check started : somewhere on august 2017
Medical requested again : july 14 2018
Redo medicals july 22 2018
Medical passed on july 31 2018
Ppr august 1st
I am very greatful for all your help, this forum gave me lot of support with this long wait, wish you all a speedy ppr :D:D:D

Last edited: