+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Agree! I applied for BOWP last year and paid all the fees and I was thinking it would be the last govt fee l paid but thanks to cic l am going to apply again BOWP and going to pay fees again! I feel like I'm Sugar daddy for them! Lol
Money is the reason why student visas get approved like crazy fast. Tourist visas super fast. Even when it is very easy to understand that if someone wants to make mischief they will prefer a short term visa rather than a harangue over national security from a computer chimp!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
So I decided - out of spite - to flood their phone system with waiting, I figure if only 5 persons call each day with an average hold time of 30 mins that's worth of 2.5 hours regardless they complete the call until reaching an agent.

2.5 x no. of agents (hourly wage) is quite steep.. since we're playing the waiting game, let them pay while we're at it.

I personally call 3 times a day knowing I won't get an answer, I stopped being angry and actually laugh at their response when they ask "when was the last time you called us sir?" only to reply within an hour ago :) and will keep calling until I get an answer which is neither dumb or rude.

I call from skype so it's 100% free

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
So I decided - out of spite - to flood their phone system with waiting, I figure if only 5 persons call each day with an average hold time of 30 mins that's worth of 2.5 hours regardless they complete the call until reaching an agent.

2.5 x no. of agents (hourly wage) is quite steep.. since we're playing the waiting game, let them pay while we're at it.

I personally call 3 times a day knowing I won't get an answer, I stopped being angry and actually laugh at their response when they ask "when was the last time you called us sir?" only to reply within an hour ago :) and will keep calling until I get an answer which is neither dumb or rude.

I call from skype so it's 100% free
Fun to try new things.

kiranali

Jun 22, 2017
Can anyone help here?
My sister’s application status changed to IP 2 since mid March, no change after that since , medical was suppose to be expired on April 11 , no changes on that, application will be six months on April 24, I read on other forums that once in IP2 its a matter of days but the application is same since last one month, can anyone help

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Can anyone help here?
My sister’s application status changed to IP 2 since mid March, no change after that since , medical was suppose to be expired on April 11 , no changes on that, application will be six months on April 24, I read on other forums that once in IP2 its a matter of days but the application is same since last one month, can anyone help
She should raise cse and enquire about her medicals. Maybe, is she is lucky, she will get extension.

kiranali

Jun 22, 2017
She should raise cse and enquire about her medicals. Maybe, is she is lucky, she will get extension.
Yes we actually did before her medical were suppose to be expired but we didn’t get any notification if anything was done to the application !!

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Yes we actually did before her medical were suppose to be expired but we didn’t get any notification if anything was done to the application !!
Try writing to visa office directly then

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi all i called CIC to check my application i composed my application number and the answer machine reply is they can't find my application!
Did this happened to someone before!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hi all i called CIC to check my application i composed my application number and the answer machine reply is they can't find my application!
Did this happened to someone before!
yes, it happened to me once. then I hung up and called at another time. It may just be a tech glitch.