+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello Friends
Just wondering if anyne has tried to contact CIC via phone recently? I guess they have changed the extention opions and after hearing so many options the only message I hear is the lines are so busy and they cannot answer my call and I should try later!!! Is there any other way we can contact them via phone? email is not working as they always send the same email to everyone

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
AOR March 25th 2017, Medical passed May 25th
they requested a second set of fbi pcc recently (weirdly). I'm sitting on the wait. now the medical is getting close to expire.
Did you try calling them ? and got any new deadline?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Reactions: AFUA2017

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
376 days since AOR.. medicals expired nov 22nd still no update on medical(new medical request) and no sign of PPR.. SS started 21st march.

Reactions: shri_canada

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I called today.. I was told that my Security has not started yet..

does any one know under what conditions the security wouldn't start provided even after medicals, criminality and eligibility pass.

I have eligibility, security and medicals passed long back, but security is still not started for unknown reason..

I have ordered my 3rd GCMS notes which I supposed to get last week, but I did not get that either.. it has been 40 days already.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016

does any one know under what conditions the security wouldn't start provided even after medicals, criminality and eligibility pass.

I have eligibility, security and medicals passed long back, but security is still not started for unknown reason..

I have ordered my 3rd GCMS notes which I supposed to get last week, but I did not get that either.. it has been 40 days already.
It sounds confusing and frustrating.
Sorry I couldn't provide more insights.

Reactions: srujju

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
hi all,
it has been nearing 10 months since i have received aor. i have already ordered gcms. yet to receive. does making an enquiry through CSE make any sense?

previously when i call cic, my adr status changes like reviewed to uploaded and vice verse. finally to NOT NEEDED. but yesterday i called , but no changes. file in ottawa. eligibility, criminality in process still:mad: and security not started.....same response since last 3 months

271days since aor:oops:

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013

could you please let me know what extensions you dialed to talk to an agent? Whenever I try I hear the line are busy and I should try later

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
could you please let me know what extensions you dialed to talk to an agent? Whenever I try I hear the line are busy and I should try later
Extensions are 1, 1, 2, 2, and then your application number #, DOB # and then 2 and 0 .. last 2 numbers not sure..

sometimes I hear that, I wait and call again.. try around
8.30 AM EST

Reactions: nhab

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Our timeline is similar
let me know if you get update on your file. i will definitly inform you. i also ordered GCMS last month and will get them in a week. lets see what it says