+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys my background check is completed in last week,so when should i expect PPR?

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys my background check is completed in last week,so when should i expect PPR?
I recommend you send an email to your office., telling them your background is completed as per the call agent and when your PPR will be ready

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
I contacted our local MP's office once again.
This time I received an email that I share with you. I hope you guys can help me to understand / interpret it.
Best wishes, and thanks in advance for your help.

"I spoke with Ministerial Inquiries, and they indicated that the security screening has begun for you, but had yet to begin for your wife. They have advised me to call them back next Thursday for an update as to what is going on"

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
This time I received an email that I share with you. I hope you guys can help me to understand / interpret it.

"I spoke with Ministerial Inquiries, and they indicated that the security screening has begun for you, but had yet to begin for your wife. They have advised me to call them back next Thursday for an update as to what is going on"
they're buying time

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016

I wonder why dont they start the process together for husband and wife. My security screening is in process since April 13 2013 while my wifes security check and security screening is yet to begun.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I wonder why dont they start the process together for husband and wife. My security screening is in process since April 13 2013 while my wifes security check and security screening is yet to begun.
Wow! 4 year+ in express entry?! that is a new record!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

They told me to check on 27th June.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I recommend you send an email to your office., telling them your background is completed as per the call agent and when your PPR will be ready
Today also i called to IRCC and i met one good agent and he told me everything is completed now,just officer is doing final review to my application so at anytime they will send me message.Finger crossed,today exactly one year from my AOR,
Good Luck all of us
Rabin

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
Today also i called to IRCC and i met one good agent and he told me everything is completed now,just officer is doing final review to my application so at anytime they will send me message.Finger crossed,today exactly one year from my AOR,
Good Luck all of us
Rabin
Wow!!! That's a long wait. I hope you all the best :)

k4n27

Apr 26, 2017
My employer wrote a letter to MP office inquiring my case, and here is the response from CIC office:

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program:
· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on September 20, 2016.
· The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied. The eligibility assessment has been finalized on December 15, 2016.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until September 21, 2017.
· The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· The security verifications have been in process since December 15, 2016.
· Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
which is basically what you can get from the GCMS notes. So I would recommend we shouldn't bother asking the MP office. They can't really do anything to get us out of this nightmare.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
My employer wrote a letter to MP office inquiring my case, and here is the response from CIC office:

which is basically what you can get from the GCMS notes. So I would recommend we shouldn't bother asking the MP office. They can't really do anything to get us out of this nightmare.

I am very sorry, my friend. I hope for us all that the nightmare you were talking about will be over soon and we finally carry on our regular, ordinary life. Good luck!

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Pretty much the same information in my GCMS notes from 21st Jan 2016. That too was from 30th Oct / first week of November. Haven't received my new notes yet so not sure what they will have. But yes, as per your GCMS notes your file hasn't been touched yet. Have you tried calling CIC? It helped calm down a few nerves in my case - got a nice agent who gave me detailed information.
Could you please tell me which section did you of GCMS did you order?
From privacy Act? Or
Information Act?
I have orderd the privacy act i donno if thry ganna give me enough info about our application status?

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Exactly the same response my MP got, and after few months the just replied again "There is no new information available at this time. IRCC is still unable to give exact timeframe to conclude the case, as they do not have control over security checks".
Long story short, there is nothing we can do about it, if you're stuck on security no MP can help you.