+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Need help for FST programme??
1) does 67 points apply on FST prgramme?
2) my noc-7321 ..i dnt have any job offer from canada,so should i create profile or not?
My IELTS score L-7, S-6.5, W-6,R-6.5...
Kindly help me on FST..
Qualification ITI in Mechanic motor trade of 2 years
Wrk exp-2 years..age -37....
Thanks frndZ

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y
zsv2015 said:
Did you call CIC today? Are there any steps to start investigation of delay reasons for an applicants who are waiting more then 6 months?
I called .call centre agent told me it's still in the process.ill hear something early September.nothing else

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie.r said:
u mean imm5669 right? ......
IMM 5669 for me and my spouse .i send it on July .aftertgat nothing news

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
Y I called .call centre agent told me it's still in the process.ill hear something early September.nothing else
So definitely you will hear something on sep? Its either ppr or rejection?

Im in my 4th month now. And today my ecas says in process after almost 2.5 months of no movement

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
Y I called .call centre agent told me it's still in the process.ill hear something early September.nothing else
That is awful... I thought we will have an answer form CIC after 6 months about reasons of delays. No explanations at all? Did they tell you anything else?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
One more question: Why you can not track your e-CAS?

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is interesting .... who got request for schedule A usually 1 week and PPR..... for me was 5 days.... r u sure u have sent the same dates and history what u put to ur profile?? if not then that is why delay and might be they will drop ur application .....

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie.r said:
that is interesting .... who got request for schedule A usually 1 week and PPR..... for me was 5 days.... r u sure u have sent the same dates and history what u put to ur profile?? if not then that is why delay and might be they will drop ur application .....
well if that is reason i m gonna reject why they need to wait me so long. i put same date but in my profile i made short cut and in schedule A i put all the travel things and all my education in detail even i add extra sheet for my travel history i travel a lot but not long time like a week or two week .

and i talk about why i cant open E Cas call center agent send me reply this via email-

Difficulty accessing the online service for viewing your case status
To access the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service, as the sponsor or principal applicant, you will be required to enter personal information, such as:
The identification number related to the specific application, immigration document or correspondence received from CIC,
Your last name(s) as they appear on your application or identity documents,
Your date of birth, and
Your place of birth.
Note: Applicants for temporary residence and family members included on an immigration application cannot view the status of their application online.

If you are unable to access the service, verify if:
The application is still in process: Once a decision is made, the application status is eventually removed,
The personal information is being entered correctly: Sponsors or principal applicants for immigration and all citizenship applicants may enter their personal information to access the case status. Dependants included in sponsorship or permanent resident applications cannot access the case status by entering their own personal information,
There are any differences in how your personal information was recorded: Verify how your information appears in the application, immigration document or correspondence received from CIC and compare it to what appears on your passport or identity documents to determine if there are any errors,
There is a temporary technical issue: Sometimes online services may be temporarily unavailable due to regular system maintenance,
You are using a browser that is supported by e-CAS: This service is currently supported by Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
For more information on accessing your case status online, consult the Help Centre.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
well if that is reason i m gonna reject why they need to wait me so long. i put same date but in my profile i made short cut and in schedule A i put all the travel things and all my education in detail even i add extra sheet for my travel history i travel a lot but not long time like a week or two week .

and i talk about why i cant open E Cas call center agent send me reply this via email-

Difficulty accessing the online service for viewing your case status
To access the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service, as the sponsor or principal applicant, you will be required to enter personal information, such as:
The identification number related to the specific application, immigration document or correspondence received from CIC,
Your last name(s) as they appear on your application or identity documents,
Your date of birth, and
Your place of birth.
Note: Applicants for temporary residence and family members included on an immigration application cannot view the status of their application online.

If you are unable to access the service, verify if:
The application is still in process: Once a decision is made, the application status is eventually removed,
The personal information is being entered correctly: Sponsors or principal applicants for immigration and all citizenship applicants may enter their personal information to access the case status. Dependants included in sponsorship or permanent resident applications cannot access the case status by entering their own personal information,
There are any differences in how your personal information was recorded: Verify how your information appears in the application, immigration document or correspondence received from CIC and compare it to what appears on your passport or identity documents to determine if there are any errors,
There is a temporary technical issue: Sometimes online services may be temporarily unavailable due to regular system maintenance,
You are using a browser that is supported by e-CAS: This service is currently supported by Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
For more information on accessing your case status online, consult the Help Centre.
I send 5 or more Case Specific Enquiries to a CIC about my problem with e-CAS. On my question "Why I can not login to e-CAS?" I got a response "Please note that your application is currently not available via the e-CAS tool". And that's it.

CIC web site about e-CAS:
This on-line service allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clients to view securely the status of their immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; anytime, anywhere.

Try to send a CSE to a Technical Support. Make sure that you attached a screenshots with errors (one page with info you typing and another with an information that they can not find you in database) + provide an info about your browser software and etc.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Any news?
hi buddy nothing . I receive GCMS note which I order last months it's 140 page long.because Ive spouse and one child in my application.I'll update when I off .by the way r u able to access e-cars,!?!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
hi buddy nothing . I receive GCMS note which I order last months it's 140 page long.because Ive spouse and one child in my application.I'll update when I off .by the way r u able to access e-cars,!?!
Mine were about 90 pages long :)

No, still can not log in. Tomorrow will be 5 month without updates.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Alright folks, so I think I belong to this thread ;)

ram_2015

May 15, 2015
Did anyone call them to know the reason for the delay? I mean why our applications are not moving at all? I m waiting from 4 months still no updates