+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Sirgic said:
My friend applied after me by 3 months, He got PPR in 3 months and his now living in Canada for 3 months too :) LOL. I don't know what is wrong with us, but I try always to be strong, although recently I am losing a lot of my strength.
Thank God we got this forum and all friends to share otherwise life would have been miserable.

Thanks everyone keep sharing and supporting each other

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
samroger said:
yes dreamcanada. I ask the same question to God what i did wrong. why He is taking my exam and just wait wait and wait no result. I just want to die.
No, nothing is worth dying! Especially not our applications.

Hopefully we are all healthy and our families are.

God gives us only what we can handle. We can handle this. It's a mind boggling but not the worst thing that can happen to us.
And yes, we should share our frustrations here.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My medical status again changed to "pass"
from " not needed this time".

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Neo_says said:
My medical status again changed to "pass"
from " not needed this time".
Mine too few days ago.
What's your AOR and are you inland or outland:

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Sirgic said:
My friend applied after me by 3 months, He got PPR in 3 months and his now living in Canada for 3 months too :) LOL. I don't know what is wrong with us, but I try always to be strong, although recently I am losing a lot of my strength.
some applicant are lucky because them file getting on good officer not lazy one

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Don't want to break your heart but my friend got his application approved in less than two months. He submitted it at the end of June 2015, got the approval beginning of August.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Hey buddy it wasnt CIC call at this moment which u didnt picked :p :p :p :p, it was me
Lol sorry dude ,didnt pick it up ,was at work that time ......any news ?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
munika said:
Mine too few days ago.
What's your AOR and are you inland or outland:
AOR: 6th FEB 2016
My medical was passed from FEB 2nd week but few days back it was changed to "not needed at this time". Now, it again changed back to passed.
I am INLAND.

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Hello,folks!

I'm FSW Outlander with Ottawa VO still waiting.

Bg in progress since 20th of July.

Called CIC a couple of weeks ago. A guy told me that my sevurity check is still going on and it is already completed for my wife. He very politely told me that he has to prepare me for the worst scenario. In case I have no email from CIC by the 10th of March 2017 then I can call them and they will have the power to influence CIC somehow. Until then no use bothering the call center.

That is it.

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
The record is almost 15 months:

NashMash AOR 30 July 2015
I'm still here. I also got that email from SGVO. I don't know when this wait will end . My medical has expired and the status changed from "passed" to "not needed now" in July. I'll soon complete 15 months, at least people will remember me for being the candidate with longest waiting time!!! (Provided I get PPR)

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
I have a question, I start my counting the date when I received my AOR after I submitted my PR requirements which is March 17, but upon reading the requirements of BOWP I read this on CIC website "The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

My representative said we only received an AOR after we submitted the PR requirements. But that letter was not the completeness check letter or known as R10. So it means I was not March AORners? Because the AOR (R10) should receive after how many weeks or months and it says that you are passed on the completeness check. But the agent said we didn't receive second AOR.

Base on my GCMS, the note 20 says on the Case Analysis the recommendation appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements and this was created and update on April 29, 2016. Do I base on that date to count and start the 6 mons process?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
NashMash said:
I'm still here. I also got that email from SGVO. I don't know when this wait will end . My medical has expired and the status changed from "passed" to "not needed now" in July. I'll soon complete 15 months, at least people will remember me for being the candidate with longest waiting time!!! (Provided I get PPR)
Dear
Sorry to hear that you're also victim of sgvo. There is a sgvo whatsapp group. If you want to join please share your mobile number with me.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
KimJowan said:
I have a question, I start my counting the date when I received my AOR after I submitted my PR requirements which is March 17, but upon reading the requirements of BOWP I read this on CIC website "The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

My representative said we only received an AOR after we submitted the PR requirements. But that letter was not the completeness check letter or known as R10. So it means I was not March AORners? Because the AOR (R10) should receive after how many weeks or months and it says that you are passed on the completeness check. But the agent said we didn't receive second AOR.

Base on my GCMS, the note 20 says on the Case Analysis the recommendation appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements and this was created and update on April 29, 2016. Do I base on that date to count and start the 6 mons process?

If ur looking to apply for BOWP and ur AOR is March 2016 based in Canada currently and ur status is valid and is going o expire withing 4 months den go ahead

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Oh good, sorry taekwondo for adding time to your wait :)
I remember there was somebody with an AOR in May, 2015 but forgot the name of the person. I don't think he/she has been active in a while here. I don't know if the person ended up getting a PPR or not.
No worries ToCanadawego ...I have prepared myself for 2-3 years waiting category ..now even 17-18 months looks very positive to me :p :p :p :p

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
munika said:
Still remember August thread (August 2015 :-\), then I was on September, then October... Everyone got theirs and it's only us left.
Exactly like My case ..August ..September ..October ...reading news about Syrian Refugee for delay in my application ..and then 6 Months thread ...since then on this thread ...but thanks to this forum that I got nice company here with whom I can vent out my frustration :p :p :p :p

Hope we all get our PPR soon and join some new Canada landing group !!!