+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
You can add me to the list too .
March 6th AOR
FSW outland
VO Ottawa

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
To understand why some applications are treated a bit differently (given an extra spin), and are delayed, please check this link below. It gives a lot of useful information.

http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/English/parl_oag_201111_02_e_35934.html

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Something on 'Security Screening':

"Immigration and refugee applications for permanent residence that originate outside Canada or the United States are managed by the Overseas Immigrant Screening Program under which the Service shares responsibility for security screening with CIC officials based abroad. Generally, CSIS only becomes involved in the screening process either upon being requested to do so by the Immigration Program Manager or upon receiving adverse information about a case from established sources. CSIS reports that this division of labour allows the Service to concentrate on higher-risk cases.

In 2002-2003, the Service received 23,691 requests to screen refugee and immigration applications initiated outside Canada. Of these, CSIS reported that 6776 were referred to Security Liaison Officers (SLOs) for consultation, marginally fewer than the year previous."

More here:
http://www.sirc-csars.gc.ca/anrran/2002-2003/sc02c-eng.html#subc_5

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
hi everybody ! my medical has been passed three times. i have no idea why they just review my medical again and again. is anybody has the similar experience ? 12 months and 10 days now. still waiting for PPr.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
samroger said:
hi everybody ! my medical has been passed three times. i have no idea why they just review my medical again and again. is anybody has the similar experience ? 12 months and 10 days now. still waiting for PPr.
My medical is also in process.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
samroger said:
well mine got extended in August 2016 but i really dont know if it was extended in one go or many times as i dont have access to mycic. initially i was speculating that those who got medical extended ll get PPR shortly but nothing happened. Then i thought applicants who were asked to do the the medical again ll get PPR soon. But nothing for them as well, CIC is totally unpredictable.

lets share the reason which we think that our application is getting delayed , though there is nothing fixed or confirmed.

raman186

Star Member
May 25, 2016
munika said:
Express Entry LMO based CEC.
Raised CSE, ordered GCMS notes, emailed CPC Ottawa. Security checks ongoing and were told not to email them.
Next step is to contact MP. Not sure how that will helps since all he can do is inquiry about the status and I assume he'll receive the same answer as we did.
CEC INland lmia AOR feb 27 2016...hitting seven months today

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
raman186 said:
AOR FEB 27 Inland..
Hitting 07 months today...what to do???
Just wait patiently if can't then see applicants post those are waiting from more than 12 months now.

Just kidding

Anways order gcms notes and keep asking monthly to ur application handling office

All d best

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
taekwondo said:
Hi Munika,

I am in the same boat ..August 26 , 2015 AOR , RPRF 7th October ....and security check in progress since 13th Jan 2016...would be completing 13 months post AOR tomorrow.

My medicals expired in July and I was asked for new set of medicals ( which is submitted 2 months ago...july 24th to be precise) ...I have stopped calling or writing them coz it seems nothing is working ..they always say " Thank you for your continued patience ...we are awaiting results from external agencies for your security checks " .

I assume that my delay in security check could be because of my govt consulting experience ( although that would be a very stupid excuse for them )...is there any specific reason you can think of for delay in security check of your application ?

Hope CIC will understand our plight and move our case...
We are well aware why the processing has been delayed. Primary applicant has a military history in his background. All the information regarded to that were submitted with Schedule A and declared in Express Entry Profile. This is such a long processing time and any agency could have perform any checks in our country of origin within time frame of few months. This is just crazy. We weren't asked for new medicals (don't know if that's good or bad). Last time when I communicated with them was in June asking for the status of the application and pointing out that our police clearance, medicals and language credentials will expire soon. We were nicely and generically told to wait patiently since additional security checks are in process. Don't know should we call or email or contact our MP. Our friends (from the same country_ had they processing time exceeded to 11 months (EE) and for the same reason as we are. They have contacted their MP and received Passport Request within a month. I think it was just a coincidence. Not sure if MP can do anything more than to ask about the status. Long and painful journey in Canada.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
I am 7 months 2 days post AOR..
My BG changed to IP on 19 Sep but still no updates .... Already dropped 2 mails and 1 CSE to NDVO....

Should I drop one more email to them ?

Wait is really killing :( :( :( :(

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Going to be 8 months next week.