+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO R APPLIED & PURSUING 1 YR COURSE..PLZ JOIN HERE!!

yusuf1989

Aug 25, 2012
thanks for your opinion jitu but i choose to go to lambton has my friends are in lambton and even they give 2 year course in bit less cost and other benefit like 3 years pgwp even i dont get job in toronto i can move to any other province. i will try my best to get good results in this course and find job.

you said that it will be add-ons if we know abut ms-excel and all should we have to show any certificate for that programme.

what is the difference between CEC AND PNP which is better.

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Jitu1011 said:
It is right choice but i would suggest you to consider GBC and Humber as well, please make sure that you get co-op also, because you have a nice experience and can join as Business Analyst during your co-op term which could give opportunity of permanent hiring after completion of co-op and hence help you in PR. Let me know abt your ITIL certifications and fees of seneca.

Hi Jitu ,
Does ITIL do matter for admissions or it would add a benefit for getting work ,anyhow ITIL V3 Foundation is what i had did with 80% Score,
also few more to add like Microsoft(MCP)etc...

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
pritish87 said:
Hi Jitu ,
Does ITIL do matter for admissions or it would add a benefit for getting work ,anyhow ITIL V3 Foundation is what i had did with 80% Score,
also few more to add like Microsoft(MCP)etc...

Boss I will say there are heaps of opportunities for people like you. add me on Linkedin if you have profile
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top

I will try to connect you to people who can provide you insights for your career benefit.

I hope you have Sql experience or knowledge too

im$

Jul 9, 2012
Hi guys,
i am in the same dilemma of doing the one year or two year course as i already done my Msc in uk and now looking to settle down in canada and i appreciate the replies from the senior people who are currently in this situation or who gone through this situation in past.

regards,
rahman

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im$ said:
Hi guys,
i am in the same dilemma of doing the one year or two year course as i already done my Msc in uk and now looking to settle down in canada and i appreciate the replies from the senior people who are currently in this situation or who gone through this situation in past.

regards,
rahman

why not you guys try sketchwan!!!!! 6 months u will get PR>... do not think abt GTA>. its hell nw//

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Jitu1011 said:
Boss I will say there are heaps of opportunities for people like you. add me on Linkedin if you have profile

I will try to connect you to people who can provide you insights for your career benefit.

I hope you have Sql experience or knowledge too

SQL i had knowledge but no experience would need a brush up since my current profile is a system admin,religiously working with VMware(Cloud Computing).
How can i add you on the Linkdin.. the link you gave is a homepage default to there own profile.. how can i search you ?, or you can add me prithish poojary in linkdin, and g talk pritish87 @gm...

AlreadyResident

Oct 11, 2012
Hello all

I am writing on behalf of my sister who is in India and is looking to join a 1 year post grad program in Marketing in Canada. She is a B.Sc graduate and has done 2 short professional programs - Advertising and Marketing; Corporate Communication and Advertising. She is working currently as Sales Manager with a work ex of 4+ years in India.
Looking to join in Jan intake 2013. Applied to the following colleges:
1. George Brown - Strategic Relationship Marketing Program
2. Durham - International Business Management (Acceptance received)
3. Conestoga - Global Business Management
4. Algonquin - Marketing Management
5. Humber - Marketing Management
IELTS - 7.5
In case she receives acceptance in all the courses, which one should she choose with respect to future job prospects?
I have canadian PR. Would this impact her study permit decision? Forgot to mention that she has a valid visitor visa as well.

Sep 9, 2012
Hi Guys I am thinking of taking 1 year program.......I heard we can extend to 3 years PGWP if I dont get job by taking another 1 year course....

Then why do people opt for 2 years program?

we can have 1 year if we secure a job then extend rite?......

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hi Jitu,

My details are as follows:

1.Masters of Management Studies (MMS/MBA - Operations Mngmnt) - First Class - 2011 - University of Mumbai

2.Bachelor of Management Studies- First Class - 2006 - University of Mumbai

3.Work Exp : 4 years. Worked with cos like JP Morgan Chase,Citigroup,DSV Air & Sea Pvt Ltd, Serco which are all MNCS...

4. IELTS Score : Band 7.5 overall with 6.5 minimum

I have applied for the International Business Mgmnt course which is a 1 year PG Certificate program in George Brown,Centennial,Fanshew.I am keen on pursuing my career in Canada.Can anybody plz let me know that after the completion of my course i.e IBM when i apply for jobs in Canada will my MBA degree and work exp be considered? I have all the required documents (offer letters,relieving letters,form 16 etc..). I have applied for this course as the subjects are relevant to the subjects i studied in MBA and my Bachelors Degree...

I dont mind even if i get my PR after 3 years provided i can find a full time job after my completion of pg certification...the reason i have opted for this course is coz i cannot afford to do a 2 year or 3 year course...Plzzz suggest...

taolut

Jun 19, 2012
Hi Jitu,

I really need your opinion on an issue i have at hand.

I have been offered admission at GBC for T405 Graduate Certificate Information Systems Business Analyst. I c that this course gives student hands on experience with a placement from the second semester of study.

Do you think taking this course will help me settle afterwards, because my ultimate goal is to settle in Canada.

I have a high 2.1 in Computer Science from a good university in the UK.

I am
Los wanted to ask, as regards visa application, will it affect or help my application that I have been to Canada on holiday couple of times before, to be precise once last year for 10 days and early dis year for 7 days?

I HOLD a British Passport.

ur advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
AlreadyResident said:
Hello all

I am writing on behalf of my sister who is in India and is looking to join a 1 year post grad program in Marketing in Canada. She is a B.Sc graduate and has done 2 short professional programs - Advertising and Marketing; Corporate Communication and Advertising. She is working currently as Sales Manager with a work ex of 4+ years in India.
Looking to join in Jan intake 2013. Applied to the following colleges:
1. George Brown - Strategic Relationship Marketing Program
2. Durham - International Business Management (Acceptance received)
3. Conestoga - Global Business Management
4. Algonquin - Marketing Management
5. Humber - Marketing Management
IELTS - 7.5
In case she receives acceptance in all the courses, which one should she choose with respect to future job prospects?
I have canadian PR. Would this impact her study permit decision? Forgot to mention that she has a valid visitor visa as well.
Your PR status will not help her in studies and she will be treated as International student and has to pay same fees around $13k
I would suggest George Brown College for Marketing Management or Strategic Relationship Management as this is in downtown and she wont face prob in finding accommodation or difficulty in travelling. Future job prospects depends more on candidate previous experience, communication skills and major degree rather than these 1yr certificate courses. People enroll themselves in to these courses to gain Canadian exposure and finally PR.

Good Luck

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
chinna_sudheer said:
Hi Guys I am thinking of taking 1 year program.......I heard we can extend to 3 years PGWP if I dont get job by taking another 1 year course....

Then why do people opt for 2 years program?

we can have 1 year if we secure a job then extend rite?......
You are rite, It depends on candidate confidence and future planning to follow particular strategy. Mostly young freshers are not confident of exploring opportunities so they opt for 2yr course directly. I would suggest 1yr course to same time and money.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
ritvik123 said:
Hi Jitu,

My details are as follows:

1.Masters of Management Studies (MMS/MBA - Operations Mngmnt) - First Class - 2011 - University of Mumbai

2.Bachelor of Management Studies- First Class - 2006 - University of Mumbai

3.Work Exp : 4 years. Worked with cos like JP Morgan Chase,Citigroup,DSV Air & Sea Pvt Ltd, Serco which are all MNCS...

4. IELTS Score : Band 7.5 overall with 6.5 minimum

I have applied for the International Business Mgmnt course which is a 1 year PG Certificate program in George Brown,Centennial,Fanshew.I am keen on pursuing my career in Canada.Can anybody plz let me know that after the completion of my course i.e IBM when i apply for jobs in Canada will my MBA degree and work exp be considered? I have all the required documents (offer letters,relieving letters,form 16 etc..). I have applied for this course as the subjects are relevant to the subjects i studied in MBA and my Bachelors Degree...

I dont mind even if i get my PR after 3 years provided i can find a full time job after my completion of pg certification...the reason i have opted for this course is coz i cannot afford to do a 2 year or 3 year course...Plzzz suggest...
Yes you can just use this 1yr course for entry in to Canadian market, your profile seem very interesting you may go for 1year course and during course your faculty will guide you for Co-op opportunities and after grad full time jobs. but try for a different pcurse in GBC, I dont find IBM relevant to your work exp.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
taolut said:
Hi Jitu,

I really need your opinion on an issue i have at hand.

I have been offered admission at GBC for T405 Graduate Certificate Information Systems Business Analyst. I c that this course gives student hands on experience with a placement from the second semester of study.

Do you think taking this course will help me settle afterwards, because my ultimate goal is to settle in Canada.

I have a high 2.1 in Computer Science from a good university in the UK.

I am
Los wanted to ask, as regards visa application, will it affect or help my application that I have been to Canada on holiday couple of times before, to be precise once last year for 10 days and early dis year for 7 days?

I HOLD a British Passport.

ur advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
The course you have opted is really nice (Even I wanted to pursue it but due to high fees I was unable to enroll).

Your travel history will help them in Background check but otherwise it will have no positive impact on your application.

Stay calm and proceed. Good Luck