+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY OBTAINED THEIR PR THRU THE EE UNDER CEC CATEGORY....

JosephAsk

Jan 12, 2016
Hello seniors/Experts,

I would like to know the kind of documents I would need to submit from my previous employers outside of Canada. Should I just get a reference letter that states I worked for the company and also mention my job description? In my home country, we don't have pay-stubs that shows the position just as we have here in Canada.

what exactly do i need to submit to support that i have worked outside of Canada for more than four years?

Kindly advice based on your experience that has worked under the CEC category.

Thanks

EE Profile Opened - October 3, 2015
CRS - 457
ITA received - January 13, 2016
Yet to submit my application...

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Hello,

I just got a letter from the company outlining the dates of employment as well as my duties and responsibilities, salary etc. That should suffice!

*edit: I too have received my ITA Jan 13th and I have not yet submitted my application (I intend to tomorrow night). However, based on the requirements asked by CIC, the letter is sufficient enough, so long as it is printed on company letterhead etc.** Pay stubs are used to supplement the letter but according to my understanding, are not completely necessary.

Hopefully one of the seniors may be able to elaborate more...

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
I got EE PR with work experience both In and out of Canada.

For experience outside: One letter with company letter head, stamps, signatures. Specify: Dates of employments, duties (matching your NOC), salary and other benefits. In my case 1-page letter was enough to get PR.

For experience inside Canada: Letter + paystubs + NOA + T4.

Hope this helps.

JosephAsk

Jan 12, 2016
canadiensedream2015 said:
I got EE PR with work experience both In and out of Canada.

For experience outside: One letter with company letter head, stamps, signatures. Specify: Dates of employments, duties (matching your NOC), salary and other benefits. In my case 1-page letter was enough to get PR.

For experience inside Canada: Letter + paystubs + NOA + T4.

Hope this helps.
What is NOA please?