15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Hi guys,

I see quite a few of us outlanders have submitted VO change requests. I sent mine on 13th Oct via e-mail. Let's keep each other posted :)

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
I sent mine on 15th oct,,,haven't heard back,,,,I'm praying to god please don't slow it down because of recent election results. Its so close now. Sometimes I ask myself> which wait is worst, 'In Process' to doc request, Doc submitted to DM, DM to PPR or PPR to VO change?

NINAPINTA

Oct 14, 2015
FSW Outland here:

Timline:
ITA: 27 March
App Sub: 25 May
AOR: 25 May
Meds Passed: 4 June
Ecas In process(after app received): 14 or 24 August
DM: 26 Sept
PPR: 14 Oct(from CPC Ottawa via email)

Sent request to Ottawa for visa office change on 15 Oct: auto reply received
Sent request to Local Visa office(New Delhi) for visa office change on 16 Oct: auto reply received
Sent a CSE to Ottawa Visa Office on 20 Oct: auto reply received.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
hrc7777 said:
I sent mine on 15th oct,,,haven't heard back,,,,I'm praying to god please don't slow it down because of recent election results. Its so close now. Sometimes I ask myself> which wait is worst, 'In Process' to doc request, Doc submitted to DM, DM to PPR or PPR to VO change?
You're right :) So much depends on this! Let's just hope it comes through soon :)

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
NINAPINTA said:
FSW Outland here:

Timline:
ITA: 27 March
App Sub: 25 May
AOR: 25 May
Meds Passed: 4 June
Ecas In process(after app received): 14 or 24 August
DM: 26 Sept
PPR: 14 Oct(from CPC Ottawa via email)

Sent request to Ottawa for visa office change on 15 Oct: auto reply received
Sent request to Local Visa office(New Delhi) for visa office change on 16 Oct: auto reply received
Sent a CSE to Ottawa Visa Office on 20 Oct: auto reply received.
Hi,
I'm from India as well. Only sent one e-mail to cpc Ottawa. Let's keep each other posted!

NINAPINTA

Oct 14, 2015
JB007 said:
Hi,
I'm from India as well. Only sent one e-mail to cpc Ottawa. Let's keep each other posted!
Yeah lets keep each other posted on progress. I am little bit worried , when i sent the email to Ottawa i just replied to the original email and added my profile info but didnt change the subject, the auto reply i received mentioned i should keep my application number as the subject. I will wait till Sunday and if i dont get the reply i am planning to send one more email to CPC Ottawa. Also planning to raise a CSE with delhi visa office next week.

where are you located in India if you dont mind me asking. Send me a message if you dont wanna disclose here :) :

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
NINAPINTA said:
Yeah lets keep each other posted on progress. I am little bit worried , when i sent the email to Ottawa i just replied to the original email and added my profile info but didnt change the subject, the auto reply i received mentioned i should keep my application number as the subject. I will wait till Sunday and if i dont get the reply i am planning to send one more email to CPC Ottawa. Also planning to raise a CSE with delhi visa office next week.

where are you located in India if you dont mind me asking. Send me a message if you dont wanna disclose here :) :
I did the exact same thing ! Haha. I am not worrying about it just now though. Shall send a fax by end of this week if I don't hear anything. I'm from Chandigarh!

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
I applied for VO change for my dependent outside Canada. Sent the 1st email on Oct 7, no auto acknowledgement within 24 hours. Sent again on Oct 9 then. Again no auto response. and nothing from them yet. Getting really worried now. My own passport received in Ottawa on Oct 9 as well. No response to that as well. :(

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
Hi everyone.....I too am from India FSW outland. Received PPR this morning...sent an email immediately for change of VO to India. Should I send CSE also....and how to contact Delhi VO?

Good Luck to everyone :)

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015