+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who have got visas -It is time to discuss Settlement issues

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Thousands congratulations to all "graduating" members for completing their Phase I (i.e., application until thru getting PR visas stamped).

Now, in Phase II (i.e., Landing and Settlement phase), I would suggest them to please shift to the Forum's Sections on "Settlement Issues", "Permanent Residency", "Housing", "Education", "Health", and "Working in Canada".

There you will find seniors (e.g., Scylla, Msafiri, wilson, steaky, Leon, zardoc, PMM, newtone, keesio, and many others) who are active in sharing their information, experience, and thoughts on lot of hot issues we will face.

At the same time, you should be visiting your old mates in this Section who are still struggling in Phase I to advise and give them hand to move ahead.

It is just my humble suggestion. I hope you will consider it.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sharedknowledge said:
Thousands congratulations to all "graduating" members for completing their Phase I (i.e., application until thru getting PR visas stamped).

Now, in Phase II (i.e., Landing and Settlement phase), I would suggest them to please shift to the Forum's Sections on "Settlement Issues", "Permanent Residency", "Housing", "Education", "Health", and "Working in Canada".

There you will find seniors (e.g., Scylla, Msafiri, wilson, steaky, Leon, zardoc, PMM, newtone, keesio, and many others) who are active in sharing their information, experience, and thoughts on lot of hot issues we will face.

At the same time, you should be visiting your old mates in this Section who are still struggling in Phase I to advise and give them hand to move ahead.

It is just my humble suggestion. I hope you will consider it.
Sir

+1 for you