+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

those who got rejection..please read this.

sajal sharma

Nov 6, 2013
I am very happy to inform u all that my visa has been approved by CHC today in general category.
I applied n 31st october and got my approval mail today and my passport has been recieved by my consultant,i will be collecting it tomorrow.

I applied in general because i was refused earlier for sep intake due to course mismatch.

My profile:
10th:72(2008)
12th 76(2010)
B.Sc. from Delhi University 76(2010-2013) no backlogs
IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.5

College:Sheridan
Course:Environment control.
Tution fee:full paid
GIC paid

in my file i didnt had any CA evaluation report,no property shown,no extra funds,no bank statement,no bank loan but still got my visa even after being rejected earlier.

If u really deserve it....then no one can stop it.
and somewhere in our heart we all know that whether we deserve it or not.

at last...i would like to say that if i can get visa afetr a rejection than u can too.
dont give up...

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
"somewhere in our heart we all know that whether we deserve it or not"

That says it all. Congrats, you deserved it.

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on your visa. Did you change your course after the September rejection?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajal sharma said:
I am very happy to inform u all that my visa has been approved by CHC today in general category.
I applied n 31st october and got my approval mail today and my passport has been recieved by my consultant,i will be collecting it tomorrow.

I applied in general because i was refused earlier for sep intake due to course mismatch.

My profile:
10th:72(2008)
12th 76(2010)
B.Sc. from Delhi University 76(2010-2013) no backlogs
IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.5

College:Sheridan
Course:Environment control.
Tution fee:full paid
GIC paid

in my file i didnt had any CA evaluation report,no property shown,no extra funds,no bank statement,no bank loan but still got my visa even after being rejected earlier.

If u really deserve it....then no one can stop it.
and somewhere in our heart we all know that whether we deserve it or not.

at last...i would like to say that if i can get visa afetr a rejection than u can too.
dont give up...
first of all congratulation....

but buddy i would like to say something to you...

action and reaction are always walk parallel... u got visa and u r happy and telling that if someone deserve than no one can stop...

i have 1000 examples in front of me who who fit in following categories...

1. who didn't show anything ... even they didn't paid single semester and their profile was also not so good... they got visa. (GENERAL APPLICATION)
2. who were extra ordinary profile and have shown about 3 crore (30 Million) Rupees of financial proofs and they got visa rejection. (GENERAL APPLICATION).
3. who shown extra budget financial amount and their profile was so poor ,, they got visa..
4. who does not shown any thing big budget amount and their profile was also not so good ,,, still they got visa...

so buddy in conclusion ... LUCK, HARD WORK and GOOD TIME all walk parallel with human...

u got visa ,,, i congratulate you but don't give advice others not to show any financial proofs...

everyone has his own identity, own profile and own luck.,,.

any way enjoy ur Visa and celebrate with you family, friends and best of luck for ur future.

sajal sharma

Nov 6, 2013
gkb8062 said:
first of all congratulation....

but buddy i would like to say something to you...

action and reaction are always walk parallel... u got visa and u r happy and telling that if someone deserve than no one can stop...

i have 1000 examples in front of me who who fit in following categories...

1. who didn't show anything ... even they didn't paid single semester and their profile was also not so good... they got visa. (GENERAL APPLICATION)
2. who were extra ordinary profile and have shown about 3 crore (30 Million) Rupees of financial proofs and they got visa rejection. (GENERAL APPLICATION).
3. who shown extra budget financial amount and their profile was so poor ,, they got visa..
4. who does not shown any thing big budget amount and their profile was also not so good ,,, still they got visa...

so buddy in conclusion ... LUCK, HARD WORK and GOOD TIME all walk parallel with human...

u got visa ,,, i congratulate you but don't give advice others not to show any financial proofs...

everyone has his own identity, own profile and own luck.,,.

any way enjoy ur Visa and celebrate with you family, friends and best of luck for ur future.
Thanks for your wishes but in my post i didnt gave anyone any kind of advise be it regarding documents or financial stuff.
i just said that i got visa without all this because what i think is that people on this forum are more concerned about showing property in millions so that they can satisfy VO that they will come back afgter completion of their course.
But acc to me one should be more concerned about his/her academic record because this is the only thing which will get u the visa(apart frm luck).
One should firstly try to convince visa officer that he/she is the perfect one to be granted visa other than justifying that i will come back coz i have property in millions here.

VO is not a kid...he knows that u can sell ur property anytime.

This is what i feel.
but u guys know much better....u are professionals.