+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO ARE SENT PP DURING DECEMBER 2009

SAAJ

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Mathemi,

Well, the good news that yesterday my status changed to "DECISION MADE" and i hope to get the PP by next week.

Coming back to your post i guess you have merged mine & aix_tiger's case together.

Cheers
Saaj

aix_tiger

Jan 11, 2010
hi

For me , another disapointing day ended.. Tomorrow i will be illegal resident ,,, and worst thing is that i dont know how many more days...

Can anybody in forum tell me , what is average number of days CHC London return PP to applcants ? My consultant said it should take not more than 4-5 weeks,, but my PP was sent to them on 17th Dec so four weeks are over...

I have never been in such a situation in my life where i can not do anything to move myself out of a pissed situation.. Even they are not replying to email ? Can i phone them? will it help? pls advice!!! :eek:

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
usually how long will it takes for the passport to reach abudhabi CHC after the ecas shows that the decision made?As per the seniors will CHC london send our PP by internal courier every fortnight or weekly?

pammi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2008
Doc's Request.
17-06-2009
Med's Request
22-9-2009
Med's Done....
12-10-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5 -11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
28-1-2010
LANDED..........
landed on 24 june toronto
Hi satha,
What is ur ecas now?pls inform.
regards
To Aix-tiger,
Iam also worried abt my pps.it reached london on 29 dec.
1 thing is sure that they r not issueing pr on first come first serve basis as other get pr before u.
But dont worry We have reched uptil here god is going to help us later also.
I am planning to shoot them a mail next week if my ecas will still be IN_PROCESS.
If u got the reply for ur mail pls inform anddont worry abt ur residency.U just have to pay extra money for it.
regards
pammi

aix_tiger

Jan 11, 2010
Guys

Any update ? Today i checked with my consultant and he is saying that CHC London is bit slow these days... I appreciate ,if somebody recieve his PP back and update this thread....

My e-case sill same " In progress".. i dot whether thye really change it at all or not? :-X

aix_tiger

Jan 11, 2010
Guys

I need some really good help here as i am finding myself in deep problem now. I just received an email after one week that they understand my situation but sorry to tell that they are unable to process visa for me / my family beacuse one passport for my elder son is not received.

I gave 4 passports ( myself, my wife and two sons ) to consultant on 16th December evening and they said thay PP were sent on 17th decemeber. Now what to do ? My cosultant office closed today/tomorrow for weekend and will open on saturday and i am defineletely going to have big shout on him , but this is not a solution out of this problem....

Please give me advices as i am almost crying to this big problem of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

SAAJ

Jan 14, 2010
Daer All,

Yahooo!!! Finally today i got my PPs from CHC-LON via Canadian Embassy-Abu Dhabi.

Regds
Sajan