+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thomson River University Pre-MBA Need Expertise help

hamzawali

Nov 4, 2012
thanks every one your all advice's are valuable. I am thinking to give ietls again... but it's my unwilling decision. but still i am looking for more suggestion let see what happen.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
isnt it ur offer letter valid for the next three terms? what are terms of condition of ur offer letter?

if u dont wanna take a risk, take ielts again and apply for a next term

otherwise u r short on time for jan intake if u still wanna have a go at ielts exam

so that cant be possible.

if i were you, i would not submit ielts score since it is not a mandatory requirement...u might get away with it based on your good academic credentials.

you still can submit it.....if u want to take a risk...but 5.5 is too low for my taste. visa officer will def raise eye brows over it...

zindgi

Jun 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am also accepted in TRU for Pre-MBA.
kindly send me your e.mail id.
Thanks

hamzawali

Nov 4, 2012
rockers2012 said:
isnt it ur offer letter valid for the next three terms? what are terms of condition of ur offer letter?

if u dont wanna take a risk, take ielts again and apply for a next term

otherwise u r short on time for jan intake if u still wanna have a go at ielts exam

so that cant be possible.

if i were you, i would not submit ielts score since it is not a mandatory requirement...u might get away with it based on your good academic credentials.

you still can submit it.....if u want to take a risk...but 5.5 is too low for my taste. visa officer will def raise eye brows over it...
rockers2012 Do you any one who does not submitted their ielts result and also get the visa ?

Right now i am thinking to not show my Ielts to embassy.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
hamzawali said:
rockers2012 Do you any one who does not submitted their ielts result and also get the visa ?

Right now i am thinking to not show my Ielts to embassy.
a couple of months ago i was reading some of very old threads over here for collecting some basic info regarding univ admissions.

There were a handful of guys who got visas without IELTS but they were mostly O/A level students. A couple of them did their graduation from UK going for specialized courses from Canada. They also got visas.

I am not too sure about those students who did their fsc/univ studies from PAK universities.

The thing is, a visa officer can judge things from having a look at your univ transcripts and certificates...if they all exclusively are Pakistani based ...they may or may not ask for IELTS depending on each individual's case.

hamzawali

Nov 4, 2012
rockers2012 said:
a couple of months ago i was reading some of very old threads over here for collecting some basic info regarding univ admissions.

There were a handful of guys who got visas without IELTS but they were mostly O/A level students. A couple of them did their graduation from UK going for specialized courses from Canada. They also got visas.

I am not too sure about those students who did their fsc/univ studies from PAK universities.

The thing is, a visa officer can judge things from having a look at your univ transcripts and certificates...if they all exclusively are Pakistani based ...they may or may not ask for IELTS depending on each individual's case.
Ok so i am thinking to not show my ielts result... to alternate this i will be show the English proficiency letter from my university that my last education study was in the mode of English