+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thompson rivers university sep'2018

aj6

Apr 1, 2018
Now it is more than 20 working days. When would tru take decision on my application.

Has anyone get reply from tru?
Mailed to college regarding the status of my application
No response yet received
Did you apply to any other colleges ?
By the why which program did you apply at TRU ?

Npres2215

Apr 25, 2018
Now it is more than 20 working days. When would tru take decision on my application.

It normally takes 2 weeks or 3 at latest.
Be positive . You will surely get yours maybe this week.

And verify

It usually takes 2- 4 weeks max for any university

Make sure to check the deadlines for your program's application.
Otherwise just be patient and be positive. Maybe they are working on many applications right now. I hope that you get your response by this week. For the time being, be positive.

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
Applied for the MBA program and I sent my documents on Monday. Hope I get an offer letter in a couple of weeks

ankitvashisht

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Mailed to college regarding the status of my application
No response yet received
Did you apply to any other colleges ?
By the why which program did you apply at TRU ?
I applied for Supply chain management at TRU for Sep 2018 on 04 April 2018 but still no response from the university.

Balogunesq1

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys I just got my conditional admission letter to study masters in business administration yesterday.i just have to pay the commitment fee and get my original admission letter to apply for visa

Karthik ks

Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys I just got my conditional admission letter to study masters in business administration yesterday.i just have to pay the commitment fee and get my original admission letter to apply for visa
When did you apply for the course? And for which intake?

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello there,
Please how much time does it take Thompson Rivers University to send me the unconditional admission letter after I have paid the first semester tuition of CAD$ 7500?

I’m planning to resume in September 2018 for the MBA

Balogunesq1

Apr 8, 2018
Am deferring my admission till january because i have limited time to process mu papers and visa application ...
Hello there,
Please how much time does it take Thompson Rivers University to send me the unconditional admission letter after I have paid the first semester tuition of CAD$ 7500?

I’m planning to resume in September 2018 for the MBA[/QUOTE

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Am deferring my admission till january because i have limited time to process mu papers and visa application ...
Are you sure? Seems to me there’s still a good 2 months to go before September resumption. Anyways the choice is yours. I hope God helps us all to get the TRV. Please can you help me by reviewing my SOP?

Balogunesq1

Apr 8, 2018
Hello there,

I’m planning to resume in September 2018 for the MBA
Were you to do GDBA???