+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thompson Rivers University : May 2020 intake

Mahmooda771

Feb 22, 2020
I got an offer letter from TRU post baccalaureate diploma in International Business for September intake. Is there any one please contact at 08801781772792 whatsapp. I want to know some details.

Ribs

Feb 4, 2020
I got an offer letter from TRU post baccalaureate diploma in International Business for September intake. Is there any one please contact at 08801781772792 whatsapp. I want to know some details.
Not sure if I can help but what details are you looking at please

Mahmooda771

Feb 22, 2020
Not sure if I can help but what details are you looking at please
I'm going with my spouse Nd kid. My agent told me that university will support me to provide documents for my family visa. Is it reliable? Nd what's their visa acceptance rate?

Atifalin

Feb 22, 2020
I’ve applied for SDS on 17th feb, and biometric was submitted on 20th. Hopefully I’ll get my approval soon.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
May I know when did u apply and did u get your visa, I also applied thru agent... he said conditional offer letter shud be there in 15 days, did u have any pre assessment before they rolled out your offer, plz let me know

Atifalin

Feb 22, 2020
May I know when did u apply and did u get your visa, I also applied thru agent... he said conditional offer letter shud be there in 15 days, did u have any pre assessment before they rolled out your offer, plz let me know
I applied on oct 24th and got my conditional offer letter on dec 15th

Ribs

Feb 4, 2020
No pre-assement as such, got conditional letter in 2 weeks or so.

Ribs

Feb 4, 2020
I'm going with my spouse Nd kid. My agent told me that university will support me to provide documents for my family visa. Is it reliable? Nd what's their visa acceptance rate?
Probably send a mail to university and get the documents part clarified.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I applied thru and agent on 9th Feb, still no update, i am yet to give my IELTS on 7th of March, but can we receive a conditional offer without IELTS
I just want to make sure that what my agent is saying is not a false information. SO trying to clarify things
Thank you for understanding

Ribs

Feb 4, 2020
I applied thru and agent on 9th Feb, still no update, i am yet to give my IELTS on 7th of March, but can we receive a conditional offer without IELTS
I just want to make sure that what my agent is saying is not a false information. SO trying to clarify things
Thank you for understanding
Without IELTS, hmm I doubt as that's one of the important doc while submitting an application.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Mahmooda
I am trying to add you on what's app may I know the country

Nov 19, 2019
Hi Mahmooda
I am trying to add you on what's app may I know the country
Deadline of TRU is 1st May. I guess there's no concept of conditional offer letter in TRU when applying. You have to submit all the documents before applying there.

Whats the status right now?