+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessm

bash.bash

Jul 19, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS

I was offered a visa to Canada after I received it from my friend and wife, Canadian citizens. I have a steady job and the balance of the bank I have good and I have a special job also in exchange for that I am not married and live in Jordan and the homeland of Palestine. What is the reason for my refusal with I made enough papers and I am currently working in Dubai and have traveled to Turkey for tourism

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused

Grounds for refusal:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.