+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This mail fack or legal...please help me

Mahfuz46

Feb 4, 2018
Dear Approved Employee,
This is to confirm that all your documents have been received and accepted.In order to enable us obtain your Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate, through Immigration et Communautés Culturelles in line with the Canadian Immigration law you are ask to effect payment for either FIVE YEARS OR THREE YEARS OR TWO YEARS OR ONE YEAR (Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate). The details of Years are here below :

1. FIVE YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR FIVE YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $1,425.89 CAD.

2. THREE YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR THREE YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $950.99 CAD.

3. TWO YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR TWO YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $680.62 CAD.

4. ONE YEAR Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR ONE YEAR WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $389.75 CAD.

Select the one you can afford to pay out of these options of WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE.

Method of Payment : BY MONEYGRAM,
Receiver Name : DAN DIVIDO (MR.),
Address : Mayfield Dairy Farms Canada,
184 Dundas Street West,Suite 1500,
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8.
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT : FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.

After payment send us the payment details or payment receipt scan copy by email, for urgent processing of your travel documents (WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE) in line with the International Employment Rule.

Note: Make sure you re-write your address clearly which we are to use to send your travel documents.

Mrs. Sardie I. Hartley,
Employment Consultant Officer.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Approved Employee,
This is to confirm that all your documents have been received and accepted.In order to enable us obtain your Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate, through Immigration et Communautés Culturelles in line with the Canadian Immigration law you are ask to effect payment for either FIVE YEARS OR THREE YEARS OR TWO YEARS OR ONE YEAR (Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate). The details of Years are here below :

1. FIVE YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR FIVE YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $1,425.89 CAD.

2. THREE YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR THREE YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $950.99 CAD.

3. TWO YEARS Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR TWO YEARS WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $680.62 CAD.

4. ONE YEAR Working Permit/Residential Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate processing fees including DHL Express Delivery Services.TOTAL REQUIRED CHARGE FEES FOR ONE YEAR WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE : $389.75 CAD.

Select the one you can afford to pay out of these options of WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE.

Method of Payment : BY MONEYGRAM,
Receiver Name : DAN DIVIDO (MR.),
Address : Mayfield Dairy Farms Canada,
184 Dundas Street West,Suite 1500,
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8.
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT : FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.

After payment send us the payment details or payment receipt scan copy by email, for urgent processing of your travel documents (WORKING PERMIT/RESIDENTIAL PERMIT/LMO/EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE) in line with the International Employment Rule.

Note: Make sure you re-write your address clearly which we are to use to send your travel documents.

Mrs. Sardie I. Hartley,
Employment Consultant Officer.
Very obviously fake.

Vera Canoy

May 24, 2018
This people almost got me, they are now using Califia Farms in CA as their company with the same offers and all promising stuffs, with Mr. Dan Divido as a receiver of any money transfer for visa processing of course. I admit I had send some documents and it scares me. I now hope it will not be used against me. Its my fault though I did not immediately did my research from the start then later I realized how could a company hire someone without any interview and just directly send you a contract to sign and immediately pay for the fees in not lessthan a week. Make sence and who the heck is Mrs. Rose Candy as their HRM? Sounds like a smoothy to me. Hayyss I almost send some hard earned money to this scams! - get a life guys ... though Thanks to everyone who actually posted their comments here it really helps a lot.
One thing I notice this issue is here for a while now. Is there anyone actually doing something for this kind of people? Im sure there will be more victims if this thing will be tolerated. This will surely live trauma or worst to those who are applying overseas. This is oviously a SCAM! Mr. Dan Divino should be stop!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
This people almost got me, they are now using Califia Farms in CA as their company with the same offers and all promising stuffs, with Mr. Dan Divido as a receiver of any money transfer for visa processing of course. I admit I had send some documents and it scares me. I now hope it will not be used against me. Its my fault though I did not immediately did my research from the start then later I realized how could a company hire someone without any interview and just directly send you a contract to sign and immediately pay for the fees in not lessthan a week. Make sence and who the heck is Mrs. Rose Candy as their HRM? Sounds like a smoothy to me. Hayyss I almost send some hard earned money to this scams! - get a life guys ... though Thanks to everyone who actually posted their comments here it really helps a lot.
One thing I notice this issue is here for a while now. Is there anyone actually doing something for this kind of people? Im sure there will be more victims if this thing will be tolerated. This will surely live trauma or worst to those who are applying overseas. This is oviously a SCAM! Mr. Dan Divino should be stop!
Dan Divino that’s a good one guess you heard of Danny DeVito the Hollywood actor maybe Dan Divino is a distant cousin with such a name ! As for Rose Candy agree sounds like a smoothie or some fancy chocolate or in fact an apple recipe

Seriously though good that you recognised this as a scam and more people no matter how desperate they might be to get to Canada should always follow the principal if it looks too good to be true then it probably is, even more so a scam if money transfers are involved.

As for whether anyone looks at these scams officially who knows given there are so many of them preying on people who want to get to Canada. Nearly all have the same in common though, unrealistic salaries, free accomodation, free flights, vacation entitlement beyond most residents dreams and then they ask for document copies plus eventually a fee. No surprise that once someone has fallen for a scam then they are often too embarrassed to feedback to anyone.

Last edited:

LesterM

Mar 8, 2024
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Address:1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W,
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2L7 Canada

HR Enquiring Office Phone: Tel: +1 (581) 801-5855
WhatsApp:+1 (450) 234-6558 - For a better & rapid communication

I am writing on behalf of Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel to say that they have approve your application to join our Establishment.Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC),you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your Residential/Working Permit.The Residential/Working Permit is the approval that will be issue by the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC) before you can obtain your working visa in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule. Below are the list of the documents require to send through Email:

1. Passport (first and last page)
2. Copies of your educational certificates
3. One id proof with recent passport-sized photograph
4. sign Offer of Employment

Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel,welcomes all International Employee and we look forward to being able to continue to diversify our workforce.However, it is important to note the Applicant's and Company's responsibilities.

Below are the Applicant Responsibilities:

1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working permit from Canadian Immigration Authority(CIWA) in Quebec. The Company will refund the Residential/Working permit to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada. The Company will not initially take responsibility for your Residential/Working permit as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Residential/Working permit has been approved to them
2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential/working permit)( inform us early if there is change of Address ). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Working/Residential Permit have been approve by Canadian Immigration Authority(CIWA) in Quebec to join us.

Below are the Company Responsibilities:

1.Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel,Canada is responsible for the provision of housing allowance,transport allowance, medical allowance,retention allowance and responsibility allowance.
2. Provision of free air plane ticket (to and fro) to all approved applicants whose work permit visa have been issued.
3. Gratuity and Salary packages.
4. Loan grant (applicable to only staff who have work with the company for a period of six months and above).

Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel is an equal opportunity Employer that welcomes foreign applicants and diverse cultures.All of our Employees must have a competent grasp of the English language or French and be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and guests.Please be prepared to go through the Job orientation Exercise in English or French Language. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions including childbirth, or veteran status. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity.

Kindly Note:
.You can reach me by sending email at any time,24/7. I will usually respond to your emails within office hours.
.My Preferred Communication Method is via email. This will enable me keep a record of our communications for future reference.
.You can also Whatsapp me +1 (450) 234-6558 For a better & rapid communication.BUT note: I receive high volume of phone calls every day-my phone line is usually busy.To get me on the phone you may have to try my number several times before your get through to me.
.We didn't perform on-line interviews as we have proficient hands that has look into your applications, your appointment was exclusively based on your working experiences, qualifications
.Your work scope and more details will be given to you on arrival here which is not far from your previous work scopes as per your CV, we are sure you will handle your duties perfectly based on your CV considerations

Yours Sincerely,
Harry B. Riggs(Mr),
Manager-Human Resources Department

Good day! I just want to ask if this email is legit and its not scam. Please advise!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Address:1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W,
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2L7 Canada

HR Enquiring Office Phone: Tel: +1 (581) 801-5855
WhatsApp:+1 (450) 234-6558 - For a better & rapid communication

I am writing on behalf of Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel to say that they have approve your application to join our Establishment.Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC),you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your Residential/Working Permit.The Residential/Working Permit is the approval that will be issue by the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC) before you can obtain your working visa in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule. Below are the list of the documents require to send through Email:

1. Passport (first and last page)
2. Copies of your educational certificates
3. One id proof with recent passport-sized photograph
4. sign Offer of Employment

Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel,welcomes all International Employee and we look forward to being able to continue to diversify our workforce.However, it is important to note the Applicant's and Company's responsibilities.

Below are the Applicant Responsibilities:

1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working permit from Canadian Immigration Authority(CIWA) in Quebec. The Company will refund the Residential/Working permit to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada. The Company will not initially take responsibility for your Residential/Working permit as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Residential/Working permit has been approved to them
2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential/working permit)( inform us early if there is change of Address ). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Working/Residential Permit have been approve by Canadian Immigration Authority(CIWA) in Quebec to join us.

Below are the Company Responsibilities:

1.Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel,Canada is responsible for the provision of housing allowance,transport allowance, medical allowance,retention allowance and responsibility allowance.
2. Provision of free air plane ticket (to and fro) to all approved applicants whose work permit visa have been issued.
3. Gratuity and Salary packages.
4. Loan grant (applicable to only staff who have work with the company for a period of six months and above).

Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel is an equal opportunity Employer that welcomes foreign applicants and diverse cultures.All of our Employees must have a competent grasp of the English language or French and be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and guests.Please be prepared to go through the Job orientation Exercise in English or French Language. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions including childbirth, or veteran status. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity.

Kindly Note:
.You can reach me by sending email at any time,24/7. I will usually respond to your emails within office hours.
.My Preferred Communication Method is via email. This will enable me keep a record of our communications for future reference.
.You can also Whatsapp me +1 (450) 234-6558 For a better & rapid communication.BUT note: I receive high volume of phone calls every day-my phone line is usually busy.To get me on the phone you may have to try my number several times before your get through to me.
.We didn't perform on-line interviews as we have proficient hands that has look into your applications, your appointment was exclusively based on your working experiences, qualifications
.Your work scope and more details will be given to you on arrival here which is not far from your previous work scopes as per your CV, we are sure you will handle your duties perfectly based on your CV considerations

Yours Sincerely,
Harry B. Riggs(Mr),
Manager-Human Resources Department

Good day! I just want to ask if this email is legit and its not scam. Please advise!!!
Absolutely fake for so many reasons.

Reactions: LesterM