+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is my introduct for sop .please check and give me some suggestion

Prasannata

Sep 18, 2020
I have been intrigued by robotics ever since I watched the movie "Spare Parts" in grade 9. This movie really inspiredbme, and someday I want, with my future teams, to make robots that can assist humans to perform difficult tasks. Then in grade 10 I experienced similiar kind of excitment like the time when I watched the movie as I took part in science exhibition held at my school with a team. We made an electric motor car, unfortunately, however we didn't win the competition. Nevertheless, I learned a great deal and had a valuable experience that enhanced my interest in machinery and computer technology. To prove my curiosity and passion for robotics , I want to pursue my higher education in computer science and physics as it is major foundation for pursuing degree in robotics

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I have been intrigued by robotics ever since I watched the movie "Spare Parts" in grade 9. This movie really inspiredbme, and someday I want, with my future teams, to make robots that can assist humans to perform difficult tasks. Then in grade 10 I experienced similiar kind of excitment like the time when I watched the movie as I took part in science exhibition held at my school with a team. We made an electric motor car, unfortunately, however we didn't win the competition. Nevertheless, I learned a great deal and had a valuable experience that enhanced my interest in machinery and computer technology. To prove my curiosity and passion for robotics , I want to pursue my higher education in computer science and physics as it is major foundation for pursuing degree in robotics
Include your qualification and the reason why you cannot continue further studies in your home country. Talk about your options in your home country and why you choose a foreign school? Include how the foreign degree wil help you to come back to your home country and help you achieve your goal in your home country

Prasannata

Sep 18, 2020
Thank u ! What about my introduction does it specifies clealy the reason why i chose robotics ? Does it sounds vague or not?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
This is okay to seek admission in a College/University however for Visa you should put it is a different way for e.g
- only one line on your interest in robotics
- specify your Mathamatics marks, if they good then boast about it and say it's the foundation
- if you have studied computers in your schooling, then have it details and let them know what are things you have studied and then say you need the indepth knowledge

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Thank u ! What about my introduction does it specifies clealy the reason why i chose robotics ? Does it sounds vague or not?
Yes Proper introduction is required. I have just covered important point above. Begin with your name, qualification, location, scores, experience if any, the thought process how you got the idea of further studies, what have you done to explore options within your country, why you choose to study abroad, why you choose a specific institution in Canada, how the foreign education will be a value add, what you plan to do once you come back to your home country.
The above points will help sop for or college/ university admission and also will help for visa purpose

Prasannata

Sep 18, 2020
I have been intrigued by robotics ever since I watched the movie “Spare Parts” in
grade 9. This movie inspired me, and someday I want, with my future teams, to
design robots that are productive and safe to operate for computer industries
such as aerospace, mining, textile, and others. Then in grade 10, I experienced a
similar kind of excitement like the time when I watched the movie as I took part in
a science exhibition held at my school with my team. We made an electric motor
car, unfortunately, we didn’t win the competition. Nevertheless, I learned a great
deal and had a valuable experience that enhanced my interest in machinery and
computer technology. To prove my curiosity and passion for robotics, I want to
pursue my higher education in computer science and physics as it is a major
foundation for pursuing a degree in robotics.

As for the academic background, I have completed my grade ten (SLC
examination) from Nepal Don Bosco school with a 3.7 GPA overall. Immediately
after completing my secondary school, I enrolled for a web designing course in
Aptech computer institution; I seized every opportunity I got to enhance my skills.
My eagerness towards robotics can be easily understood by looking at my score
of 4.0 GPA in both mathematics and computer science in secondary school.
Similarly, I achieved an overall score of 73% that includes: A in physics, A in
mathematics, C in computer science, and b in chemistry in A-levels as a student of
Global College International.

In between the gap after completing my A-level, I worked in Merodoko (online
shopping page) as a manager organizing the Facebook page and customer order
for four months (from July to October 2019). As I had to take IELTS and SAT
examination, I quit the part-time job and focused on my test. Regarding ILETS, I
got an overall band of 7 with no band less than 6; and as for SAT, I scored a total
of 1200. Furthermore, I joined Broadway Infosys in January 2020 and completed
my professional training on C & C++ programming.

After completing high school, I decided to pursue my further studies aboard to get
a better quality of education. I chose to study aboard rather than in my home
country because Nepal has not been able to provide curriculum-based education
provided globally. Education in my country Nepal has always been about people
study for a degree instead of gaining knowledge and practical experience.

Canada has always been my foremost choice of country for undergraduate
programs after I decided to study aboard because of some straightforward
reasons. It has the best education system globally; additionally is a safe and
peaceful country. Canada’s education system is more affordable in comparison to
other countries. Furthermore, degrees from Canadian universities are recognized
worldwide. Canadian universities provide student practical-based research study
as well as give them complete study experience by engaging them in intriguing
experiments and projects. As my prospect is not only getting a degree but to learn
and gain knowledge from it, Canada is the country where I can ensure my career
as an international student.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Good. You may conclude by stating that you intend to come back to your home country and plan to....in the future

Prasannata

Sep 18, 2020
I still have 2 paragraphs to complete ,thank u so much it had been lot of help for me preparing my sop.
Do you think i would get canada student visa?
Would visa officer be satisfied with my reason of choose of study?

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Yes, you should get the visa once you apply for visa with the following

1. Proper Admission or Enrollment letter from the college (should not be conditional)
2. College Fee paid receipt
3. Bank deposit receipt in the foreign bank for minimum CAD 10000 for student living expenses (GIC)
4. Strong SOP where the choice of the study program matches with the student's background and is a value add to his/her existing qualification
5. If the Visa officer feels that the applicant provided valid reasons for the selection of the study program in a foreign country rather than applicant's own country and that the applicant will return to his/her home country after completion of the study program