This Is It !!

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
Guys the wait is finally over ! I got my Visa today 8)

Firstly i would like to thank this forum and all the members for their constant support and clarifications. Let me share my profile so that you'll might get an idea about my scenario.

10th - 63%
12th - 43%
15th - 67% - BBA
IELTS - Band 7 overall with not less than 6 in any skills.
Paid one term fee + GIC+ SOP
No financials documents provided whatsover
Applied under SPP on 29th

Please don't share your profile and ask me about chances about Visa as I honest wouldn't really know, however if you have any other questions apart from that then please feel free to ask.

Lastly, if your applying for the visa believe in yourselves and keep praying. It will definitely happen if its meant to. Cheers !!!

P.S - I did not receive any visa approval mail

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
Thank u guys...I hope u'll sget ur visas too :D

Btw im going to Niagara college and still looking for accommodation

vikki007

Nov 22, 2013
hey frnd i got rejectd undr spp on5 dec but again i aplied on6 dec undr general but i did not submit any financial docs like itr or bank statement of my father i only submit gic and frst sem fee is there any prblm bro and rather thn itr or bnk statemnt undr general i submitd ol d docs
is any student get visa in general without submitting these docs cna u tel me

thanks in advance

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. I'm also a 29 Nov applicant under General. Got my passport release notification from VFS. No approval email yet.

What time did you get your SMS from VFS? And when did you receive your passport.. Let us know if you get the approval email later on..

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
One4daRoad said:
Guys the wait is finally over ! I got my Visa today 8)

Firstly i would like to thank this forum and all the members for their constant support and clarifications. Let me share my profile so that you'll might get an idea about my scenario.

10th - 63%
12th - 43%
15th - 67% - BBA
IELTS - Band 7 overall with not less than 6 in any skills.
Paid one term fee + GIC+ SOP
No financials documents provided whatsover
Applied under SPP on 29th

Please don't share your profile and ask me about chances about Visa as I honest wouldn't really know, however if you have any other questions apart from that then please feel free to ask.

Lastly, if your applying for the visa believe in yourselves and keep praying. It will definitely happen if its meant to. Cheers !!!

P.S - I did not receive any visa approval mail
Congrats..

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
vikki007 said:
hey frnd i got rejectd undr spp on5 dec but again i aplied on6 dec undr general but i did not submit any financial docs like itr or bank statement of my father i only submit gic and frst sem fee is there any prblm bro and rather thn itr or bnk statemnt undr general i submitd ol d docs

thanks in advance
Hey dude,

Firstly if you got a question to ask.. Post on a new thready-- dont hijack other threads.
Secondly, When you post a question.. Make sure to complete your word/sentence.

Lastly, always read the original post.. He did mentioned not to share your profile and ask visa related questions. Since he is not sure.

Thanks!

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
vikki007 said:

thanks in advance
Buddy to be honest I really do not have the expertise about visa filing, it is best if u consult someone experienced or a consultant who will be able to guide you correctly.

I would like to wish you all the best, kindly let me know once u get ur visa

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
slalani said:
Congratulations. I'm also a 29 Nov applicant under General. Got my passport release notification from VFS. No approval email yet.

What time did you get your SMS from VFS? And when did you receive your passport.. Let us know if you get the approval email later on..
I received the pp dispatch msg on 9th around 1pm however there is no specific time given, I have seen people getting the msg in the evening as well. The next day around the same time I received the msg saying my pp was with bluedart however the airway bill number to track the delivery was unavailable on the vfs website. So I called vfs and got the number. Pp was delivered in the evening around 5 by bluedart.

Not received any approval mail yet