+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is for people who sent a scan of all pages of passport

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
did you get your application returned? Yes i know you only need biographical page but this is for people who sent all pages

Did any one mail all pages of their passport

Did it get returned?

bigboy394

Oct 31, 2017
Same situation as yours. They only asked for the photo page copy of the passport but I mailed them the full passport copies regardless. Parcel delivered on Nov 3, status approved today Nov 16. No worries

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Same situation as yours. They only asked for the photo page copy of the passport but I mailed them the full passport copies regardless. Parcel delivered on Nov 3, status approved today Nov 16. No worries
Wow thank you.

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
I was wandering if need to sent black and white or coloured copy of passport pages as I want to send full copy due to travel history .

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I was wandering if need to sent black and white or coloured copy of passport pages as I want to send full copy due to travel history .
I would send a colour copy and I would send ONLY what they are asking you for. They do know your travel history. They have a print out when you go for your test with all the exact dates of you entering Canada.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I would send a colour copy and I would send ONLY what they are asking you for. They do know your travel history. They have a print out when you go for your test with all the exact dates of you entering Canada.
Hi Stef., Do you know if I should get my stamps translated in preparation for my interview. I have all of my stamps in Arabic on my passport. I just sent biographical pages of my passports. I just applied two weeks ago.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hi Stef., Do you know if I should get my stamps translated in preparation for my interview. I have all of my stamps in Arabic on my passport. I just sent biographical pages of my passports. I just applied two weeks ago.
Won't hurt to have that done.

Reactions: HeroMember

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Yes! In fact, you will have to get them translated for the interview. You might want t search here on this forum how people have done this and where they went to get them translated.
Best of luck!

Reactions: HeroMember

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Sure, you wanna be prepared for the interview to increase your chances of moving quickly to the next step.

If you live in Ontario, you can call ATIO on "(613) 241-2846" or search on their website ( https://atio.on.ca/ ) for an accredited Arabic to English translator that is close to your residence/work location.

SeulDansMonBocal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
I never understand why people do this; send tones of unnecessary documents. It confuses the officers, slows down the system (I think). If they ask for bio page just send that not the entire 32 pages. If they ask for list of employers no need to add affidavits from past manager or coworker or even tax returns.
Keep It Simple Stupid KISS.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I never understand why people do this; send tones of unnecessary documents. It confuses the officers, slows down the system (I think). If they ask for bio page just send that not the entire 32 pages. If they ask for list of employers no need to add affidavits from past manager or coworker or even tax returns.
Keep It Simple Stupid KISS.
But if its not your application why are you drinking acetaminophen for another persons headache?