+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is beyond ridiculous

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
3 months I am waiting for my Mexican police Clearance to be processed. They are saying it takes max 90 days when it's already taking longer than that.

The worst thing is that I have passed everything, they have even asked me to pay the final PR fee and this stupid certificate is the last thing that's putting everything on hold.

And there's no way to contact these idiots in Mexico, visa section has only an email address that sends the same generic replies "we are currently processing your request" bla bla.

Sseriously, I'm at my wits end.

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Perhaps you should make a trip there. You may have to scratch their back in order for them to scratch yours. Unfortunately that's how things work in many places.

victorxman182

Jan 29, 2015
Hi, I waited 3.5 months from the date I sent my documents for police clearance to Mexico to the date i received PPR a few days ago. So at least you know you are at the last step and it could be coming anytime now.

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
I was asked to pay RPRF, I did, call them today and my police check from Mexico is done, I send them out last July 02 received July 07. 49 days or so?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
victorxman182 said:
Hi, I waited 3.5 months from the date I sent my documents for police clearance to Mexico to the date i received PPR a few days ago. So at least you know you are at the last step and it could be coming anytime now.
Did you check if they had mentioned the means to post? i mean there must be different charges for ordinary post and COurier. From U. K. I got it in 4days with courier charges paid. While ordinary post takes 30 days to come and they are lost in trsnsit.

What can u do if it is lost in transit> So you order another copy of certificate also again with courier charges. There must be a colomn saying order another copy.

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
In the specific case of Mexico, I send out on priority mail. The Canadian embassy in Mexico, deals with CIC after.

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
tomsniper said:
I was asked to pay RPRF, I did, call them today and my police check from Mexico is done, I send them out last July 02 received July 07. 49 days or so?
You called whom?

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just uploaded my PC from Mexico yesterday. Instead of sending everything to Canadian Embassy I did it by myself direct to PGR with the help of my dad.

Sorry to hear this Jones, you have nobody in Mexico to help you right?

Some of the CEC (old program) guys waited for 5 months or so.

If you can found somebody in Mexico to help you I can explain to you the process, more requirements but take me around 30 days to have them.

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
macast said:
I just uploaded my PC from Mexico yesterday. Instead of sending everything to Canadian Embassy I did it by myself direct to PGR with the help of my dad.

Sorry to hear this Jones, you have nobody in Mexico to help you right?

Some of the CEC (old program) guys waited for 5 months or so.

If you can found somebody in Mexico to help you I can explain to you the process, more requirements but take me around 30 days to have them.
Thanks but I literally have nobody in Mexico, I spent there a year like 10 years ago working in a resort. I really regret now that I didnt just fly to Mexico and pay some guy to help me get it locally.

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
Jones89 I called CIC here in Canada.

Well. Ends up they're not here yet, I got an email today :

Please note this correspondence is generated to provide a slot for the submission of your Mexican Police Certificate once they are completed by the authorities in Mexico. No response, or action, is required from you at this time.

Called CIC today again, and the VO told me they are not here yet...