+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/04/0

kronok

Nov 7, 2022
Hi,

I received email from CIC that my application was received, but still the application page showing "submitted" instead of "application received". Also, I can't make registration with UCI and application number.

Can any experts explain the reason please?

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I received email from CIC that my application was received, but still the application page showing "submitted" instead of "application received". Also, I can't make registration with UCI and application number.

Thanks
A person sent you the email and another person updating the webpage.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the AOR email that some people never receive! Congrats for that!

If you submitted an Inland spousal sponsorship application (SCPLC) and have legal status in Canada, you are now eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hi,

Thanks
Answering your question:
If you are referring to the application status in the PR portal - it won't change.
Since you have received AOR, you may register in GCKey and PRTracker. Both tools are specially designed to bring you more anxiety and stress as no one really knows whatever logic is behind its statuses and updates will allow you to track your application. If registered in GCKey most of the correspondance will appear there instead of email. (but not always) Note that PR Tracker allows to register PA and Sponsor separately (using UCI). - the information will differ.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html - gckey
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en - prtracker

Last edited:

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Hi,

Thanks
give the tracker a few days to work…even if sponsor got uci

Reactions: kronok

kronok

Nov 7, 2022
This is the AOR email that some people never receive! Congrats for that!

If you submitted an Inland spousal sponsorship application (SCPLC) and have legal status in Canada, you are now eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit.
My wife is in back home. Right now I am planning to apply visitor visa. She doesn't work. So, how can I show tie to back home for her?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is in back home. Right now I am planning to apply visitor visa. She doesn't work. So, how can I show tie to back home for her?
She should have evidence of a home, job, bank account(s), utilities (in her name).