+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Third-party verification for study permit

A.R.H

Feb 24, 2024
I submitted my study permit application on Sep 30 2023. I requested GCMS notes in Feb 2024 and noticed that on Oct 27 2023 IRCC requested LOA verification from my University (UNB), however it got completed and verified 3 months later on Jan 24 2024.

After that, I inquired status of my study permit application in march from MP's office and they told me that process has been halted because IRCC is requesting verification from a third-party, I called IRCC agent on the phone and he told me that there was no third-party verification in my file before and there isn't one ongoing now.

So my question is, if the MP is right, how do I find out which organization are they reqiesting verification from?

Currently my eligibility is recommended interview and I'm not in security check.

Thx

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I submitted my study permit application on Sep 30 2023. I requested GCMS notes in Feb 2024 and noticed that on Oct 27 2023 IRCC requested LOA verification from my University (UNB), however it got completed and verified 3 months later on Jan 24 2024.

After that, I inquired status of my study permit application in march from MP's office and they told me that process has been halted because IRCC is requesting verification from a third-party, I called IRCC agent on the phone and he told me that there was no third-party verification in my file before and there isn't one ongoing now.

So my question is, if the MP is right, how do I find out which organization are they reqiesting verification from?

Currently my eligibility is recommended interview and I'm not in security check.

Thx
It means officer is asking for a senior IRCC to review eligibility. In other situation, they may schedule you for interview or if senior officer satisfies with the review, it will change to "Passed". Any of that can happen... I would agree with MP's office

Reactions: A.R.H

A.R.H

Feb 24, 2024
It means officer is asking for a senior IRCC to review eligibility. In other situation, they may schedule you for interview or if senior officer satisfies with the review, it will change to "Passed". Any of that can happen... I would agree with MP's office
So how can I find out where that "third party verification" that MP said is being requested from? Because the last time they requested verification from UNB it took 3 months to get completed

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
So how can I find out where that "third party verification" that MP said is being requested from? Because the last time they requested verification from UNB it took 3 months to get completed
Thats not for you to find out who third party is. Alternatively, you can request gcms detailed notes.. What Country are you from? Iran, Pakistan???

Reactions: A.R.H

A.R.H

Feb 24, 2024
Thats not for you to find out who third party is. Alternatively, you can request gcms detailed notes.. What Country are you from? Iran, Pakistan???
Iran, applying for first master, no military service, 23 y.o., UNB